• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Bumping this thingamajig

Inactive ladder again? Bummer I was just getting back into smash!

Froski

Boss of Bosses
^

Good for you!

Getting tired of camping the server and waiting. If i can cancel this challenge that would be splendid. Back to my other gaming community I presume, at least until i know who's active.

M!nt

Smash Champion
okay loto should be able to play soon hopefully. weekend maybe?

M!nt

Smash Champion
oh and twilight I need to play you from forever ago lol srry

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Wait what? What are the active challenges that are on right now? According to the ladder, I'm challenging G-sword then?

Mint: yes.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Ladder was reset some time ago check op to see what matches need to be played. Also we have a few matches that have been taking to long DQ will be given out to the player who does not show up for the matches with in the time given. All matches Froski vs Twilight Sparkle & Star King vs Nintendude need to be played by then time I get back from Apex so you have until SUNDAY. Get them done and let me know who does or does not show up or cant show up for some reason.

the ladder as of now

1. Nintendude 0-0-0
2. Star King 1-0-0
3. Kimimaru 0-1-0
4. G-sword 0-0-0
5. Twilight Sparkle 0-0-0
6. Serge 0-0-0
7. Froski 0-0-0
Challenger:

we only have one open spot now if your on the callenger spot and lose you will be off the challenger spot so it gives other players to try and challenge someone.

Players who need to replay to a active check by 1/13/12 are (if no replay you will be removed).

G-sword
Kimimaru
Serge

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'm still active! I'm waiting for someone to challenge me because Star King challenged me before.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Froski vs Twilight Sparkle have been givein DQs due to inactve play / not playing sets with in time givein. M!nt you are added in as a Challenger. and may Challenge Froski.

Twilight Sparkle

Saw this a day late. I've been on the lookout for Froski but I didn't catch him online. C'est la vie, I suppose.

Well, if I've been taken out then I'll just wait to challenge either Mint or Froski again. If not, then I challenge G-sword.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Saw this a day late. I've been on the lookout for Froski but I didn't catch him online. C'est la vie, I suppose.

Well, if I've been taken out then I'll just wait to challenge either Mint or Froski again. If not, then I challenge G-sword.
so are you challengeing Froski again?

Well, mint should be 8th on the ladder, correct? If so I'll challenge mint. Hue.
Make sure to send him a PM so he knows about the challenge

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Since class started and I got a job I can play only on weekends. Just a heads up.

Twilight Sparkle

Yeah, I'll challenge Froski again. Sorry I couldn't find ya on before, I'll try to get on later though it's been a bit difficult as of late.

Hey Mint, how about some friendlies?

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
4. G-sword 0-0-0
5. Twilight Sparkle 0-0-1
6. Serge 0-0-0
7. Froski 0-0-1
8. M!nt 0-0-0
Challenger: Loto

Matches going as of now. Make sure to send out PMs and get your matches going everyone let me know if something comes up or someone does not make there match with in a given time.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Get your matches done so I can join this ****. Don't want to have to wait more than 10 minutes waiting for my game.

M!nt

Smash Champion
^lol too bad

Can only play on weekends :c srry guys, boo school

ill try to play you two this weekend if you're on, twilight and loto

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Wouldn't mind waiting until the weekend to join on this. Just hoping that when I join this I can get the game done at the time we're supposed to meet, not 30 minutes later. I'll try to get the other person DQ'd if that happens. Also **** laggets.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Midnight Twinkle

Give me a time broski. Ill be available Saturday after 2:00pm.

M!nt

Smash Champion
ugh im so bad at this... srry

I was playing with cool guy a lot today, I guess we'll just have to set a time or something

I have you on steam right?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If my connection stays good at college I'll join this if I can
Name: KoRoBeNiKi
Contact Info: PM on here, chess.com/CabassoG (reference me while joning :troll:) Steam ssb64 group.
Time you can play: Most times, once school starts, mostly nights or late afternoons or mornings.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
OK everyone you had all weekend to play and it seems matches are still not being played " ALL MATCHES NOT PLAYED BY TONIGHT BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM WORK WILL BE GIVEN A DQ" If some reason one player shows up and the other is not able to play the player who could not play gets DQ. Let me know who does not show up that or ill just go off of active posts on here.

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
still havnt seen g-sword
I pm'd u a few days ago with my # so it would b easier to set things up but I haven't heard back from ya. I can play ya tomorrow between 24p than 6-8p wednesday im free all day until 8p-10p. If we havent played by then give me a DQ ssb64-jel I insist

:phone:

Top Bottom