• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

fMaster

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if you had the match-up history for this ladder setup(specifically: winning player and character, losing player and character, and map)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well I PM'd Koro asking him to name a time I could play him at

and he responded "sometime, wut"

>_______>

<_______<

so give me my win whenever time runs out

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

>_______>

<_______<

How long ago did you send him a PM ? If a few days have past DQ will be given and he will be removed due to inactive play.

Also G-sword VS Loto need to know what happened here?? if match was played or not played and who did not show for whatever reason.

Battlecow

Play to Win
yesterday morning

I'm in no hurry but I'm super busy and if he can't be bothered to give me a time, any time, I'm not gonna wait around on the galaxy

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

>_______>

<_______<

I said that to see your reaction, just to say. I was kinda bored that day. I'll play over the weekend unless I play Mint first

Battlecow

Play to Win
Fine by me dude but I'm not really gonna be on randomly so if you figure out a specific time PM me and I'll make it or else ask for a diff time

as guidelines I gotta work til like 1 PM on saturday and I'm prolly gonna be out and about any time past 10 PM

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
How long ago did you send him a PM ? If a few days have past DQ will be given and he will be removed due to inactive play.

Also G-sword VS Loto need to know what happened here?? if match was played or not played and who did not show for whatever reason.
well we both tried to play each other last Saturday but we both kept missing each other. but you can take out the tourney cuz im just too busy with school and work and its already hard enough trying to meet up with someone at the right time.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I said that to see your reaction, just to say. I was kinda bored that day. I'll play over the weekend unless I play Mint first
Fine by me dude but I'm not really gonna be on randomly so if you figure out a specific time PM me and I'll make it or else ask for a diff time

as guidelines I gotta work til like 1 PM on saturday and I'm prolly gonna be out and about any time past 10 PM
Koro you dont have to play mint both of you got dq for not playing sometime ago. But you do have to play Battlecow Let me know if this match happend or did not happen over this weekend guys.

sandings are

1. Star King 3-0-0
2. Kimimaru 0-1-0
3. Serge 2-1-0
4. Loto 2-0-0
5. Froski 1-2-1
6. M!nt 0-1-1
7. KoRoBeNiKi 0-0-1
8. Battlecow 0-0-0

Challenger:Dext3rMX

Matches to be played are in color and need update if they where played or not played.

Battlecow

Play to Win
did not happen

koro's fault, still no response from him

Assuming I take the win I'll challenge Froski

coming for you kimimaru

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Need updates on

Star King
VS
Serge

Battlecow
vs
kimimaru

replay by tomorrow or DQS will have to be given to who ever was the one that did not play the match.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Loto, we both were on Kaillera yesterday and I asked if you wanted to play our match then but you didn't answer :(.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I PM'd froski way back when. No response. If someone has a better way of contacting him tell me, otherwise jel can DQ whenever he feels

I'm not gonna hunt you down on the galaxy guys I don't have that kind of time

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
I like Battlecow's approach. You guys should be checking this thread/your PMs regularly if you're going to commit to the ladder. No one should have to wait 1 hour in the Galaxy room waiting to get a game going.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I PM'd froski way back when. No response. If someone has a better way of contacting him tell me, otherwise jel can DQ whenever he feels

If he does not play by sunday you will take win.
I like Battlecow's approach. You guys should be checking this thread/your PMs regularly if you're going to commit to the ladder. No one should have to wait 1 hour in the Galaxy room waiting to get a game going.
Keeping on players to make sure they are active is hard work :p I have had to give out a few DQS latey starting to think players dont know what ACTIVE means lol.

Froski

Boss of Bosses

Stated long ago not to pm me here, I log in almost once a week when i have time for it.

Have collegiate competitions coming up pretty soon anyways and I cant play actively for another 5 months or so. So remove me if you may.

ggs

clubbadubba

Smash Master
mario eh? Could this be mario reincarnate? kimimaru JUST WHO ARE YOU? (read that with the proper rhythm for pleasing effect.

The Star King

Smash Hero
sigh, Kimimaru is Kimimaru. Everyone you don't know who's good isn't just an alt.

He was around a long time ago and came back somewhat recently.

MarioReincarnate mained like Fox btw

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
This reminds me of the time Zenyore thought I was Unknown iXi. We played a game and he said something like "lol unknown I know it's you." I spent a while trying to convince him I wasn't Unknown, but he never believed me lol.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hah, well he must be before my time. And yea pretty much everyone i don't know that's good IS an alt. Except for super duper old school peeps

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Soooo...if I wanted to, could I just take the 8th spot because it's open?

I'm not gonna until this weekend when I get my controller, though.

EDIT: Mmkay, I'll take the 8th spot and challenge Mint (6th). I probably can't beat Dexter and also playing Mint is just fun. :3

Name: Squashini
Contact Info: just use Smashboards
Time you can play: who knows

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Mint claims to have been kicked from the ladder due to DQs, but I only see one DQ in the OP list. Confirm/deny?

Top Bottom