• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Why am I 3-0-1 I should be 3-1-0 Jel. Also I can play today before i go out to daytona if you're around bcow.
Sorry about that error on my end. It has been fixed.

Here is the Ladder as of now.
1. Star King 5-0-1
2. Loto 4-1-0
3. Battlecow 3-2-0
4. Kimimaru 1-4-0
5. Serge 2-1-1
6. Dext3rMX 1-0-0
7. DC-NERD 1-1-0
8. TheMagistrate 0-0-0
Challenger:
let me know if you guys see anymore errors. And I will look in to them.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I don't see why you can't. It's been over 2 days.

I wonder who will dethrone Star King, if only for a little bit, lol.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
By the way Loto, where'd the videos for our previous set go? I don't see them on your channel.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Dext3rMX VS TheMagistrate. This match has been going on for some time now. Need to know whats going on if this match got done or has not reply by 4/3/13 Or both will have to take DQ.

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
Man i forgot about this lol. Trying my hardest to keep my class rank dont have much time for smash. Guess ill challenge DEX again, had a bad day our last time around.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'm already challenging Loto and we should be doing our match tomorrow.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I won my set vs Loto.

Sorry Nova, but this means that you won't be able to challenge me :(.

EDIT: Also, shouldn't I have that win from Nintendude when he quit the ladder? We were already playing our match when he quit.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Unfortunately the Norcal Regionals are this upcoming weekend so we probably will not be able to do our match then.

If I happen to have some extra time during the week I'll let you know.

EDIT: Never mind, I should be able to do it this weekend. The Norcal Regionals are still a couple of weeks away.

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Dext3rMX VS TheMagistrate. This match has been going on for some time now. Need to know whats going on if this match got done or has not reply by 4/3/13 Or both will have to take DQ.
i messaged him to no avail. I haven't seen him on kaillera either. so you do what you think is fitting

Battlecow

Play to Win
I beat kimi (lol @ that hyrule match dude I think we literally went too long for kaillera)

I challenge sodomy king

The Star King

Smash Hero
Literally, maybe! Kirby's neutral B is indeed pretty boss.

Well, Battlecow, I kind of thought of that as just against Falcon. Because the point was to not beat you without using a good MU. But I guess I never specified that (not like I knew you were gonna switch mains). Whatevs.

I agreed to it because the end result will always be the same :troll: (well, probably won't matter now, Kirby is like the 4th or 5th char I would use against Pikachu)

Kind of surprised you remembered that though, considering the questionable recall skills you've shown on the boards :troll: That was like 3 years ago

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm actually pretty good against kirby now lol

I have better recall skills than you *****

also I would never forget that

just like I won't forget the $45 you owe me

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I should have 3 wins because of Nintendude's forfeit.

In any case, I'll challenge the loser of Battlecow vs. Star King.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Star King vs Battlecow
Dext3rMX vs DC-NERD
TheMagistrate vs Froski

There are a few matches that have been going for sometime. Lets get them done this weekend guys.
Date to get them done by is 4/28/13 by 12am PDT if not done by then DQs will need to be handed out.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Hey, sorry. I told you 2 PM PST but you must've forgotten the timezone because LD told me you were on a couple of hours earlier than me. I waited for an hour and you didn't show up so we'll just have to reschedule it. It didn't help that SmashBoards was down, either.

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah my B dude I thought you said 12 and since the boards were down I couldn't check and rectify

****'s ****ed up

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Dext3rMX vs DC-NERD both take DQ due to inactive play. Dext3rMX drops from ladder due to having too much DQs.

TheMagistrate vs Froski thanks for the update and knowing that you guys are trying to get the match done helps alot.

Top Bottom