• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Battlecow won 3-2. That combo I did on your last stock in our last Congo game was definitely one of the best ones I've ever done. I wish that was recorded, haha.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Battlecow won 3-2. That combo I did on your last stock in our last Congo game was definitely one of the best ones I've ever done. I wish that was recorded, haha.
Yeah it was pretty swagalicious I admit

how did it go? I forget the specifics

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I remember it being a lot, maybe 9+, of precisely timed U-air chains on the left side of Congo, mixing in the strong and weak hitboxes, and ending in a U-smash that I was 99% sure wouldn't hit because I thought you would've landed on the platform but somehow didn't.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Wanted to pass along some news for The Ladder. clubba has started a ELO rating system thats really cool and The Galaxy 64 Active Ladder will be takeing part in this. Soon he will make a rating system for online competition so all the wins you guys have will count for something :)

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Wanted to pass along some news for The Ladder. clubba has started a ELO rating system thats really cool and The Galaxy 64 Active Ladder will be takeing part in this. Soon he will make a rating system for online competition so all the wins you guys have will count for something :)
thats great news. im glad to see a lot of attention and traffic is coming back to the ladder.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Great.....more ratings.

Anyways I'll challenge the winner out of DC and Magi. Chop chop you 2

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
The Mysterious Z wishes to challenge TheMagistrate to redeem his GALAXY CHAMP title on an official level

PS : Why are there only 8 spots? Shouldn't a number like 5 or 10 be more logical?
PS2; I'm sorry if the reason is stated in the OP, I briefly skimmed through it.
PS3: I do not know who the mysterious Z is, he's the one who told me to post this here. I am in no way related to him

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I PMed Star King but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully we'll get to play next weekend.

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
The Z says he doesn't need any ladder or person's approval to redeem his GALAXY CHAMP title

Sekanor

Smash Rookie
I'm interested =)

Name: Sekanor
Time I can play: Hmmm... on Tuesday Morning (Tuesday Evening in France), Friday Morning (Friday Evening in France) Saturday Morning, Saturday Afternoon and others.

I hope that I didn't make a mistake, because I'm French and I don't speak a very good English ^^

And if I can, I challenge TheMagistrate.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I'm interested =)

Name: Sekanor
Time I can play: Hmmm... on Tuesday Morning (Tuesday Evening in France), Friday Morning (Friday Evening in France) Saturday Morning, Saturday Afternoon and others.

I hope that I didn't make a mistake, because I'm French and I don't speak a very good English ^^

And if I can, I challenge TheMagistrate.
Tu viens de France? As-tu déjà rejoint le groupe skype des joueurs européens? Ça sera plus facile pour trouver des gens avec qui jouer, surtout à faible délai.

Sekanor

Smash Rookie
Tu viens de France? As-tu déjà rejoint le groupe skype des joueurs européens? Ça sera plus facile pour trouver des gens avec qui jouer, surtout à faible délai.
Je ne savais même pas que ça existait, donc non je ne l'ai pas rejoint. Je m'informerai ^^

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Star King won 3-2. Anyone know why PJ64K always crashes for my whenever I try to playback a .krec file (I recorded most of our set)?

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I got the new client and played back the .krec, and sadly it wasn't a recording of our matches but instead when we first started and I restarted the game so you would be 2P instead of Loto :(. I'm certain I checked the Record Game box...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I want in the ladder.

Name: sHEERmADNESS
Time I can play: Various times. Nights being best.

Time to shake things up.

I challenge 8th place.

p.s. Time to add more spots me thinks.

Sekanor

Smash Rookie
I already challenge him ^^' but I'm OK with you, it's probably time to add more spots. =)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I want in the ladder.

Name: sHEERmADNESS
Time I can play: Various times. Nights being best.

Time to shake things up.

I challenge 8th place.

p.s. Time to add more spots me thinks.
Maybe with summer here and school out I will up it to 10 or something.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Sorry for posting two times in a row but I have to keep this Ladder active
DC-NERD vs TheMagistrate has been going on for sometime You guys have until 5/13/13 12am pst to get match done or take DQ.
Ratings are now up so go check out how your doing at http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-64-elo-rating.335965/
Also I have added 2 more spots hope we have more that wish to join but we will see. And lets see some more matches going guys!!!

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
Waited all freak'n day for Magi. We set a time for 7pm-10pmbut i still went off and on just to see if he would pop on. (I've never went off and on like i did yesterday)

Saw him around 9:00pm but he was playing some other guy. I hosted a chat waiting for him to finish but he left soon after.....derp

*BATMAN!*

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Waited all freak'n day for Magi. We set a time for 7pm-10pmbut i still went off and on just to see if he would pop on. (I've never went off and on like i did yesterday)

Saw him around 9:00pm but he was playing some other guy. I hosted a chat waiting for him to finish but he left soon after.....derp

*BATMAN!*
Thanks for update. If match is not played with in given time you will take win as you are trying.

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice

*BATMAN!*
weird dude, i didn't see you. ive been on frequently playing with Wilde and Froski. Where you at man????

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I challenge TheMagistrate.

I'd honestly just challenge everyone directly above me but Sekanor is from France and it'll probably be a pain in the ass to play him so I'll just jump over him. No offense Sekanor lol.

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
I challenge TheMagistrate.

I'd honestly just challenge everyone directly above me but Sekanor is from France and it'll probably be a pain in the *** to play him so I'll just jump over him. No offense Sekanor lol.
my match with dcnerd is still pending, unless jel issues a dq. im down to play whenever though.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
That challenge has been in limbo for like 14 days. Sounds like something needs to be done about it. The ladder needs to move on.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I want back on the ladder, lol (I dropped out mainly because I was tired of waiting for loto)

Name: Nova
Contact Info: smashboards pm, skype: gavinmac20
Time you can play: Wednesday-Thursday after 3pm, Friday-Tuesday all day

I challenge sekanor

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
Won the set..

Guess that means that i have to play froski.

Don't know where he's at, the ***** hasn't been answering his phone for the past week.

Top Bottom