• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
VM'd DC-Nerd yesterday as soon as I saw this post, still haven't heard back. It would be nice to get this done on the weekend, as this is the start of finals week.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
This is an update on me vs. Star King. We were supposed to play yesterday but I was tired from a tournament the previous day and asked if he can play today instead. So far I've got no response from him but hopefully we'll do our set sometime this week.

Loto

Smash Ace
This is an update on me vs. Star King. We were supposed to play yesterday but I was tired from a tournament the previous day and asked if he can play today instead. So far I've got no response from him but hopefully we'll do our set sometime this week.
I cant challenge anyone until this is done, geeeeeeez.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I can play like any day this week. Just set the time beforehand so I can make sure I'm awake at that time (because I've been taking naps after school, wut)

M!nt

Smash Champion
sorry I forgot, I don't wanna play anymore

squash can have the win.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Thanks for keeping active everyone. Lots of matches going on now.

1. Star King 4-0-1
2. Loto 3-0-0
3. Kimimaru 1-3-0
4. Serge 2-1-1
5. Battlecow 2-1-0
6. Dext3rMX 0-0-0
7. DC-NERD 1-0-0
8. TheMagistrate 0-0-0
Challenger:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I beat kimimaru

some interesting games on hyrule lol

challenge loto after he's done playing SK (can I do that?) if not, challenge loser of that game

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'm free all of next week so it'll be easier to get my matches done quicker.

Loto

Smash Ace
Last message I got from him was on Wed saying he could play thur / friday or on the weekend and I never heard from SK again. I really wanna play him though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I was on kaillera yesterday and today, and on the weekend too

Admittedly I haven't been checking Smashboards though

Just name a time and I can make it happen

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol see, I never saw that. You gotta tell me in advance instead of last second. Give me a time.

Top Bottom