• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

serge

Banned via Warnings
I pm'd u a few days ago with my # so it would b easier to set things up but I haven't heard back from ya. I can play ya tomorrow between 24p than 6-8p wednesday im free all day until 8p-10p. If we havent played by then give me a DQ ssb64-jel I insist

:phone:
lets play tomorrow between 2-4pm

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Read my post above.

Nuff said.
Thanks for keeping active you have been given the win and his spot.

still havnt seen g-sword
G sword has pm'd ya check your inbox.

I beat Mint 2-0.
Thanks for playing the matches to keep things moveing

I pm'd u a few days ago with my # so it would b easier to set things up but I haven't heard back from ya. I can play ya tomorrow between 24p than 6-8p wednesday im free all day until 8p-10p. If we havent played by then give me a DQ ssb64-jel I insist

:phone:
Ok you guys got to tomorrow thanks for giveing me a heads up.

new standings are now:

1. Star King 2-0-0
2. Nintendude 0-1-0
3. Kimimaru 0-1-0
4. G-sword 0-0-0
5. Froski 1-0-1
6. Serge 0-0-0
7. Loto 1-0-0
8. M!nt 0-1-0
Challenger: KoRoBeNiKi

Twilight Sparkle has been removed due to inactive play. This is a Active Ladder anyone who thinks they cant be active please dont join (keeping active is a big part of how this will work as we dont want matches to last months as that happend on the last ladder).

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Loto you may challenge G-sword or Froski but not Serge as he is 3 spots a head of you after his win.

updated standings
1. Star King 2-0-0
2. Nintendude 0-1-0
3. Kimimaru 0-1-0
4. Serge 1-0-0
5. G-sword 0-1-0
6. Froski 1-0-1
7. Loto 1-0-0
8. M!nt 0-1-0
Challenger: KoRoBeNiKi

Froski

Boss of Bosses
That went insanely quick

Guess ill challenge loto since ive never played him before

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Nintendude vs Kimimaru has been going on for sometime this needs to be played sometime this weekend as well. Thanks to everyone for keeping active so far and getting matches done :)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Matches to be played this weekend or DQs will be given to who does not show up for the match (yes it means if both dont show up both will get DQ)

Star King 2-0-0 VS
Serge 2-0-0
G-sword 0-1-0 VS
Loto 2-0-0

M!nt 0-1-0 VS
KoRoBeNiKi 0-0-0

You guys have tell Sunday 12am pst get them done!!

Battlecow

Play to Win
My lag's been pretty good (nonexistent 95% of the time) lately so I'll challenge loser of koro/mint. Goes without saying that anyone who I lag against can claim a win with no hard feelings.

to contact me shoot me a PM, my schedule's pretty hectic so I'm not on galaxy THAT much but I can always work something out

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
M!nt VS KoRoBeNiKi DQ given to both for not playing

G-sword VS Loto Did you guys play???
Wasn't able to play for most of the weekend, came home so my connection was mehh..

Now I can, I've seen him on steam so we'll play soon hopefully

Loto

Smash Ace
M!nt VS KoRoBeNiKi DQ given to both for not playing

G-sword VS Loto Did you guys play???
We both have been on at various times missing each other, and then I go to work and hes on, or Im on and he goes afk, I go to bed and he comes back. Etc etc. Ive been really busy with my friend moving in to my place now as well but I can play anytime for the rest of the night if G-Sword come on tonight.

Top Bottom