• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

M!nt

Smash Champion
this seems fun

Name: Mint
Time : uhh anytime after 3 on weekdays and anytime on weekends

lol, not really sure how to do this. i callenge The Magistrate right?

Battlecow

Play to Win
lol bc... i already pwnd ur pika/falcon
just sayin.
inb4iwasn'tsrsinthosegames
psh you don't know me

I'm always serious

I never john

But you haven't played lagless games against me in the last 6 months at least

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo I'm done spending 4 hours of my saturday running around town and waiting to try to get one set in with someone who can't even be bothered to communicate for long enough to set up a damn time.

Take the win if you really think you deserve it, Magistrate

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm done spending 4 hours of my saturday running around town and waiting to try to get one set in with someone who can't even be bothered to communicate for long enough to set up a damn time.

i wasn't aware that it is that difficult. As i stated before, I dont receive instant notifications when I receive an email, so Its quite difficult to know exactly when youve messaged me. With that being said, I was on friday and didnt see you. Please don't make this seem one sided, when you know it is not.

Also, I was unaware you had to spend "4 hours running around."

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

i wasn't aware that it is that difficult. As i stated before, I dont receive instant notifications when I receive an email, so Its quite difficult to know exactly when youve messaged me. With that being said, I was on friday and didnt see you. Please don't make this seem one sided, when you know it is not.

Also, I was unaware you had to spend "4 hours running around."
Sounds like no one here is at falt. See if you guys can play in the next day or two if not ill just remove the challenge.

Battlecow

Play to Win
yo, I'm starting school and I'm busy and no stable internet access. Gotta drop out. Good times guys

The Star King

Smash Hero
yo, I'm starting school and I'm busy and no stable internet access. Gotta drop out. Good times guys
You're not gonna keep your dazzling 6-1 second place record? Since not many people challenging, you should have stayed unable to play quietly, and maybe nobody would challenge you. And drop out only if someone does challenge you. Not that I'm doing that or anything *ahem*

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
So I guess I'll challenge The Magistrate
Ill be on tonight and tomorrow morning to mid afternoon. Will either of those times work?

You're not gonna keep your dazzling 6-1 second place record? Since not many people challenging, you should have stayed unable to play quietly, and maybe nobody would challenge you. And drop out only if someone does challenge you. Not that I'm doing that or anything *ahem*

Him and I have actually had an ongoing challenge going on for the last week or so.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'll be home at around 3 PM, so we can play then, if that's fine.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I was kind of doing that but then themagistrate challenged me

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
That always happens with Smash 64 competitive events :/
such a bummer. im hoping to work my way up, Id like to play you SK.

--also, Mint defeats The Magistrate.

GGs though, I wish i wouldve played as well in our actual games as I did in our friendlies. Look forward to playing more games.

M!nt

Smash Champion
GGS Magistrate

Time to beat star king real quick
nb4 he dropped out.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Hey sweet the ladder is still running! Well done keeping it alive guys! Sucks I can't get back in on this right now.

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
I'm in

Name: *Twilight Sparkle*
Contact Information: twilight.smash64@gmail.com

I'm in! This will also boost my appeal to do better. I suppose this means I challenge TheMagistrate. I'm usually on in the afternoons to late at night.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Ok.

Matches going on for some time now.
Star vs Mint & Magistrate vs Combo. I will give you guys until this Saturday at 12pm pst to get them done. Or sparkle will be waiting forever just to get a match in if I did not put down the hammer.

Twilight Sparkle

I just challenged The Magistrate online on The Galaxy server yesterday. But I guess since he's officially challenging Combo blaze first it doesn't count.
...That means.... more ness dittos!

Watch out Butt, I'm coming for you!

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
I just challenged The Magistrate online on The Galaxy server yesterday. But I guess since he's officially challenging Combo blaze first it doesn't count.
...That means.... more ness dittos!

Watch out Butt, I'm coming for you!

Im stoked for more Ness dittos. Definitely GGS, i didn't even think about my game with Combo, we had started, played one full game and kept DSing, so we decided to call it quits. Hopefully we can get our games done today or tomorrow.

Twilight Sparkle

But Butt is catchy! It allows me to say things like in the previous sentence!
...fine. I won't call you Butt anymore. Nope, no siree, will NOT call you Butt any longer. Butt was your thing, but no more shall Butt be your nick. Butt is out of the question. No more Butt.

Just getting all the times I would say it out in one go :)

Looking forward to the matches!

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Lost my internets last week, getting a new one sometime this week.

O WELL

I quits this thing, too lazy to bother.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I can't make this work I gotta leave sorry

I feel bad doing this when everyone is LEAVING but I have no choice. Dang, summer should last forever.

I'll be back, maybe

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Lost my internets last week, getting a new one sometime this week.

O WELL

I quits this thing, too lazy to bother.
Yeah I can't make this work I gotta leave sorry

I feel bad doing this when everyone is LEAVING but I have no choice. Dang, summer should last forever.

I'll be back, maybe
new sandings are
1. Mint 1-1-0
2. TheMagistrate 1-4-1
3. Twilight Sparkle 0-0-0

Top Bottom