• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

The Star King

Smash Hero
You can ask someone with premium for a name change, I got my name changed from "ShootingStar" by th3kuzinator

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Well im ****ed either way. I'm not to good about asking people for things if i don't associate with them.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I did associate with him though, kuz is my bffl. Also ciaza offered to change it once. Ask in the social thread and a BRO from the 64 community might help you out

Battlecow

Play to Win
yo reborn can we take care of that challenge tonight? After tonight I'm not gonna have a computer at home and I'm gonna have to take a bus to the engineering library just to play on kaillera which means I'll prolly be doing it like once a week or less

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I did associate with him though, kuz is my bffl. Also ciaza offered to change it once. Ask in the social thread and a BRO from the 64 community might help you out
It ain't that EZ man!

yo reborn can we take care of that challenge tonight? After tonight I'm not gonna have a computer at home and I'm gonna have to take a bus to the engineering library just to play on kaillera which means I'll prolly be doing it like once a week or less
Froski was there for a while. Seems you we're busy playing someone else. Guess ill catch you every blue moon broski.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I emailed the the address Dr. Pancake put as his contact info on July 30, and he hasn't responded. Also he hasn't been on Smashboards since July 31.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I emailed the the address Dr. Pancake put as his contact info on July 30, and he hasn't responded. Also he hasn't been on Smashboards since July 31.
He has been removed due to inactive play and you take win.

nothing yet, we've still yet to play.
This mach has been going on to long at this point. Let me know who did not show for the match so I can issue DQ or win.

X250

Smash Rookie
This mach has been going on to long at this point. Let me know who did not show for the match so I can issue DQ or win.
I wouldn't say it's really anyone's fault here. Neither of us have been too aggressive in getting a match going.

Anyways, I was an hour off time for the game he scheduled (I think), and he hasn't answered my last pm (sent a few days ago).

I'll let you decide on who should be disqualified.

Hoctor

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I'm glad to see there are people out there who still love SSB64 as much as I do. I've attempted to play some matches over Project64kaillera but it seems most players on the servers already have planned matches. I'm very excited to play and would be overjoyed to be added to this tournament.

Name: Hoctor
Contact Info: Private message on this forum works.
Time you can play: Flexible, but anytime after 8pm EST time works best.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say it's really anyone's fault here. Neither of us have been too aggressive in getting a match going.

Anyways, I was an hour off time for the game he scheduled (I think), and he hasn't answered my last pm (sent a few days ago).

I'll let you decide on who should be disqualified.
Thanks for the replay. You will take win as he has not answered your last pm a few days ago. That and you where the frist to replay back to my message.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Hello everyone. I'm glad to see there are people out there who still love SSB64 as much as I do. I've attempted to play some matches over Project64kaillera but it seems most players on the servers already have planned matches. I'm very excited to play and would be overjoyed to be added to this tournament.

Name: Hoctor
Contact Info: Private message on this forum works.
Time you can play: Flexible, but anytime after 8pm EST time works best.

Great to see another soul join the community. :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Star King defeats Combo Blaze

Star King challenges... Reborn? I'm not sure if the post above is saying that he's leaving the ladder. If he's leaving, then Battlecow.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Well I wasnt REALLY leaving the ladder. So come at bro.....yadayada *insert smack talk*

Wait...How could you challenge me. You're still below CB aren't you? Or do you move up when you beat someone no matter the record?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ladder is spot based not record based

Star King defeats Reborn

Star King challenges Noobcow

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
*Starking vs Battecow Will Starking take Battlecows spot as 1st or will Battlecow keep his win streak? only time will tell*

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I deserve to be there if I keep losing to battlecow when i shouldn't (Idk WHY!)

But SK beat me that's why.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
If SK beat you, he should have gone above you and everything else move down 1 spot.

At least that's how i thought this worked, what seems to have happened if what you say is correct is a "swap" of positions..which doesn't really make sense within the ladder...IMO

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
This has been fixed. Moved Reborn up as of now its

1. Battlecow 6-0-0
2. Star King 3-0-0
3. Reborn 5-3-0
4. X250 4-2-0
5. TheMagistrate 0-2-1
6. Combo Blaze 3-4-0
7. Hoctor 0-0-0

Let me know if this looks right to you guys if not ill go back and fix

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
hey sorry guys, unfortunately Ive fallen into some terrible technical difficulties. For the last week my controllers won't register through my N64 adapter. No matter what I do, there is nothing.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Starting to get inactive.

C'mon dudes! I don't want to challenge below me!

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Drop me from the ladder.

Starting back with my Chess studies. I'll rejoin in 2 weeks or something, it's getting closer to the start of this semester. I can't afford to be mentally rusty. Im pressing for a 2100 rating by the end of both semesters

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Drop me from the ladder.

Starting back with my Chess studies. I'll rejoin in 2 weeks or something, it's getting closer to the start of this semester. I can't afford to be mentally rusty. Im pressing for a 2100 rating by the end of both semesters

Thats awesome Reborn! I used to play frequently with a National Master. He broke 2200 last year. Unfortunately, for myself I am only about a 14-1500 play strength at the moment. Though, we should play sometime! Do you play on ICC or Chess.com?

Top Bottom