• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
I would like to Join.

Name: Komotonoto
Time you can play: Usually around 4 PM to 12PM CST.

Last edited:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Thinking of reworking the win-lose to points where every set you win like 10 points but if you lose you would lose 10 points witch would make it so who ever has alot of points will be on top this and it would promote active play as the more sets you play the more points you could win. Also you cant go down past 0. As I think if someone got to -100 or something it would be really hard for them to make up the points. What do you guys think?

Battlecow

Play to Win
I like the regular ladder system. lets you be ambitious about challenging above. that system would just lead to people feveredly beating the guys below them over and over

ima get in on this after the weekend's over. Watch out *****es, ima be #1 in no time.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I like the regular ladder system. lets you be ambitious about challenging above. that system would just lead to people feveredly beating the guys below them over and over

ima get in on this after the weekend's over. Watch out *****es, ima be #1 in no time.

Well then it seems i'll actually get to play you for the first time.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Sephirothxxx, Chaosx522, Cyoonit123, have been removed due to not being active. You guys can join agian when your able to play but have to start at the bottom.
I'd LOVE to rejoin but I actually can't just yet due to my busy schedule that doesn't want to let up... but I will tell you when I can play again since I am itching to do some more smash.

X250

Smash Rookie
And X hope you meant 8pm, because I was having a hell of a good dream
Yes. On right now by the way.

Edit: I sent you 6 PMs over the course of 30 minutes (Assuming your username is Froski).

I'm going to have dinner now. PM me if/when ya come back.

I didn't even pay attention to what timezone my account was set to. My bad.
As I implied above though, I'm cooking, so how about 8:20-8:30?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Battlecow
smashboards PM, I live here
Champaign, IL, USA, Earth
Weekdays during the day, preferably, but i can be a little flexible (luckily everyone else is usually so flexible that I don't have to be lol)
I challenge Komotonoto
I predict a yawn-worthy time until I finally win those 5 and get star king back in it. Surri's washed up and couldn't beat me back in the old days and Reborn's no good YEAH I SAID IT WUT

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
TheMagistrate

USA

jdrew.vel.15@gmail.com

after 3PM during the week, all day during the weekend.

I really hope this can take off! Id really like to start playing with a lot of good players.
I challenge the victor.
Seems i forgot to add you, so I put you in where you should be from the posting of when you joined.

1. Combo Blaze 2-0-0
2. Bumble 1-2-0
3. Reborn 2-0-0
4. X250 2-2-0
5. TheMagistrate 0-0-0
6. Surri-Sama 0-0-0
7. Dr. Pancake 0-0-0
8. Komotonoto 0-0-0
Challenger: Battlecow

We are now at 9 players on this. Make sure you guys are sending out Pm to the players you have to play as we now have alot of matches going.

Battlecow

Play to Win
double post to bump thread

battlecow beats komotonoto

Really good games

come at me Dr. Pancake

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Im available all day today. I prefer to do this stuff early (1pm) or late (8pm). That's my plan for all matches.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Surri's washed up and couldn't beat me back in the old days and Reborn's no good YEAH I SAID IT WUT
You're too lucky lol

My Hard Drive and Motherboard fried at the same time on my computer, meaning i wont be able to play for a bit x.x

When i get back though I'll have KIRBY waiting for you :troll:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Reborn has now taken 1st Can any one take 1st from him or will he keep his win streek only time will tell :). Seems Star king will have to join if you get one more win XD

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
You're too lucky lol

My Hard Drive and Motherboard fried at the same time on my computer, meaning i wont be able to play for a bit x.x

I know that feeling, just had to replace mine a few months back :/

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Reborn has now taken 1st Can any one take 1st from him or will he keep his win streek only time will tell :). Seems Star king will have to join if you get one more win XD
Hold your horses cowboy

Waiting for Doc Pancake

If he doesn't show I'm challenging Surri and taking that nice lil' spot away from him

Shouldn't be more than a few days before I get that #1 I deserve

And surri, bring the kirbs. I need some practice for this gio character.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
You're too lucky lol

Hope this does not take to long as soon as it starts holding up ladder ya may have to drop out until your able to play.

Hold your horses cowboy

Waiting for Doc Pancake

If he doesn't show I'm challenging Surri and taking that nice lil' spot away from him

Shouldn't be more than a few days before I get that #1 I deserve

And surri, bring the kirbs. I need some practice for this gio character.
Keep me posted and if he does not show you will take win.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo Doc P hasn't showed yet, IDK where he is but it's only been three days

I PM'd and stuff

Normally I'd wait more than a few days but I'm kind of impatient to show this Reborn kid how we do in the 217, so Ima take my victory and challenge the magistrate

Top Bottom