• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

X250

Smash Rookie
SexyBrah replied to me by email saying to look for him on the Galaxy server a week ago. Haven't found him yet.

Had no more luck in finding him this weekend.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
SexyBrah replied to me by email saying to look for him on the Galaxy server a week ago. Haven't found him yet.
SexyBrah you have until sunday to get this match done or take DQ.

DQ givein to SexyBrah. Keep them matches going :D

X250

Smash Rookie
After flipping a coin, I have decided to face Sephirothxxx for the comfy position of 3rd.
I could potentially be available 24/7 this week, so please choose any time you like.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
:eyeroll: <<sarcasm Alright dude. I was hoping someone would face me, haven't gotten to play some quality smash 64 in a while.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Sexybrah came online today. Just wanted to let you guys know so we all know he's still alive. He's playing under a new username, its Spade-SR.

Also, me and X250 havent finished all of our matches we are going to find another day to finish up.

X250

Smash Rookie
I take the win, but Sephiroth fought valiantly, Falcon punching me across the screen before I took him down.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I take the win, but Sephiroth fought valiantly, Falcon punching me across the screen before I took him down.
I was totally not expecting that, by the way :D And that physics glitch on hyrule castle. Whats weird is that it seems that zelda stages are notorious for physics glitches, since the one in melee is full of em, just hard to find. And apparently as we discovered today hyrule has its share of glitches. It was fun.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Wow this seems to have really died down. Only 2 matches where going for sometime. It may pick up more when school gets out. Ladder has been updated. Will start recording down when last matches where played to help keep better track of inactive players. SexyBrah removed due to inactive play.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
You know...I never have been inactive.

I have been lurking here and there.......looking for peeps, but never came across any of them.

Got emails from peeps.

I kept an eye out for them, never found him during the day....If they were visible i would've pm'd or talked to them..

Then that one morning after I was disqualified Sep appeared. Told I had something to take care of, came back then never saw him again

This X250 guy is someone I've never seen in the server or maybe i just overlook those kind of names. If he was looking for the actual name "SexyBrah" then that's probably why he couldn't find me.

Thing is...that they're more inactive than i am, but I've never came to the forums and posted about not finding them.

X250

Smash Rookie

I have been lurking here and there.......looking for peeps, but never came across any of them.

Got emails from peeps.

I kept an eye out for them, never found him during the day....If they were visible i would've pm'd or talked to them..

Then that one morning after I was disqualified Sep appeared. Told I had something to take care of, came back then never saw him again

This X250 guy is someone I've never seen in the server or maybe i just overlook those kind of names. If he was looking for the actual name "SexyBrah" then that's probably why he couldn't find me.

Thing is...that they're more inactive than i am, but I've never came to the forums and posted about not finding them.

Our problem was that we didn't set a specific time, and we probably just logged in at different intervals of the day (I was looking for "SexyBrah" and "Rep" btw). I also only stay logged in for 20-30 minutes at a time, which probably didn't give you a chance of noticing me if you were logged in.

Honestly, the only reason I took the win is that I metaphorically checked my time-card in by posting here. By lurking around, people assumed you disappeared.

As for not seeing me any other time, I use a variety of different usernames when not searching for members from here.

I'm willing to have a rematch if you wish (and it's approved), although I'll be busy for the rest of this specific week.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
From now on search for "Reborn" to avoid further issues.

Also you mind telling me when you're gonna be most active? I can make arrangements for every day except Sundays, because our city chess club meets every Sunday from 1pm - 5pm CT. (I prioritize that over anything that has to do with gaming.)

X250

Smash Rookie
For next week, I'll be available Monday-Thursday at any time, but how does 9:00pm sound?

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

Got emails from peeps.

Our problem was that we didn't set a specific time, and we probably just logged in at different intervals of the day (I was looking for "SexyBrah" and "Rep" btw). I also only stay logged in for 20-30 minutes at a time, which probably didn't give you a chance of noticing me if you were logged in.

Honestly, the only reason I took the win is that I metaphorically checked my time-card in by posting here. By lurking around, people assumed you disappeared.

As for not seeing me any other time, I use a variety of different usernames when not searching for members from here.

I'm willing to have a rematch if you wish (and it's approved), although I'll be busy for the rest of this specific week.
I really wish that I could approve this match but that would mean reworking the rules and leting everyone be able to play a match that should of happend sometime ago for this reason the match wont count in the ladder. Reborn if you wish to rejoin that is fine, but you will need to restart at the bottom.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Just challenge someone you can. Send a PM and w/e else needed. If nothing happens they get kicked off and just challenge the next person. :v

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Well i guess ill challenge NTA. (Btw he probably won't appear for another month).

I hate to say this but, I think you should restart the ladder lol. Mostly everyone on here hasn't appeared in a good while

Or better yet remove Cyoonit and NTA possibly.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Ah I played friendlies with him. We we're gonna do the ladder match tomorrow probably

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Reborn you maybe right as even I dont know who is active at this point. Well here we go.

EVERYONE on this you have until the end of this weekend to reply to this saying your still active and are able to play if you dont reply you will be removed!!!!!

This will get things going to see who is active or not active. Also nice to see Surri is back :).

Reborn you and NTA will be safe from this as it seems you guys will be playing a match tomorrow. Let me know if something comes up and NTA does not wanna play or something.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
If anyone has skype they should also post it so i can add them. Makes it easier on me considering i leave skype open. I'm vacation time so I probably won't leave the house to go anywhere except the store , swimming pool, movies, etc.

Didn't find NTA yesterday. IF i can't get our match done in the next day, i'll have to challenge someone else. I don't want to drag on with a match that should've happened decades ago. (sarcasm)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
If anyone has skype they should also post it so i can add them. Makes it easier on me considering i leave skype open. I'm vacation time so I probably won't leave the house to go anywhere except the store , swimming pool, movies, etc.

Didn't find NTA yesterday. IF i can't get our match done in the next day, i'll have to challenge someone else. I don't want to drag on with a match that should've happened decades ago. (sarcasm)
Updated. you will take win for the match for now If NTA wants to play he can rejoin later Also updated rules on how long a match can go on for as this needs to be Active and having a mach last more then a few days is not good.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Sephirothxxx, Chaosx522, Cyoonit123, have been removed due to not being active. You guys can join agian when your able to play but have to start at the bottom.

Top Bottom