• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Crush

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Link to original post: [drupal=1108]Smash Crush[/drupal]

Have you ever played teams when one person only aims at you? Ever play a free for all and that same person only aims after you? That my friends is a Smash Crush, this happens when ever people hate your character's guts to the point he/she just attack the character they hate, or they look at your Smash skills and want to clash with you with they're own skills.

Sure if your skills is deadly on teams, it make's since to take out the strongest then aim at the weakest, but when you envy a person your fighting, you want to try your best to beat him to prove how strong you are.

If your the person that has a Smash Crush, don't make a fool of yourself if your shy of the person you have a Smash Crush on, just play the game and face people equaly as you would to others you play Smash with. And for those who are a victom of a Smash Crush, try your best to crush the curshers dreams of defeating you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I use to attack this one girl whenever we played smash with a lot of people but that is different because it didn't matter who she picked. I just liked her

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If you're trying to crush the crushers, and assuming they read this thread too, wouldn't they try crushing you back?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
What if say, you're doing teams, and you know your teammate cannot possibly even come close to killing one of the opponents? Wouldn't it make sense in that case for you to only/mainly target the person they can't handle?

MasterLeftHand

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, my friend (right... "friend"...) is just starting up a SUPER SMASH BROS. BLOG (for comedic purposes) and "he's" trying to spread the word about it in the hopes that fellow Smash fans can enjoy the blog. Check it out,

www.masterlefthand.blogspot.com

mzink*

Smash Ace
Haha I've never heard that term before, I like it.
I've had that happen before, I don't really mind though lol, its a bit amusing. Its all in good fun anyway.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I remember me crushing a lot of boys dreams in Smash Brothers. But of course, they come back for more. ;p ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I really thought this was going to be about zss.
Nope, I don't even like Zero Suit Samus, lol. This is all about how much people love to attack the same person on free for all or teams. Come on, I know just about everybody experience this. XD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I use to attack this one girl whenever we played smash with a lot of people but that is different because it didn't matter who she picked. I just liked her
Good ol' kindergarten mindset.

just wondering though, since when did that seem like a good idea? :|

I liekher, so I'm going to throw snowballs at her to show her how much I really like her!

Lolz the stuff girls had to put up with

And I have experienced this. it was in with everyone and FFA and one person soley targetted me, so we broke off and went and fought and fought and eventually got to jsut me and him playing and so we took out the computers and went at it. I wonz :chuckle:

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
So...

So...

So what you're saying is....

Girls like guys with lots of skills?

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
When I have a Smashfest at my house, during ffa's, all of my friends go for me at once. I mean, I know my style of playing SSBB is very attractive and sexy, but please. Smash Crushes are just plain annoying after a while. Especially of one guys spams projectiles while the other person finishes me off. That's why I usually just quit when two people play as Fox.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Well if that's the definition of a Smash Crush, then I must be a playa.
There's always that one friend I have on a FFA that goes after me no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT. Though, he hasn't learned his lesson, because when he does that, he never wins lol

Sukai

Smash Champion
Smash Crushes are fun to deal with and go on.
I enjoy taking on someone who want to throw down with me, all the same I'm guilty of being discriminate and going after someone specific, but not because I just want to crush them so much, but because I enjoy fighting them, not that I envy their skills, I'm a man with little jealously.

justaway12

Smash Master
:goomba: ....I'm such a loner :(. :goomba:

:goomba: Everytime I play i'm always ignored, while everyone else is too busy killing each other....sure I win matches like that...but what's the point....sometimes I...I...I just feel so alone :cry: :goomba:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Most of the time I go for the closest person to me in FFAs/team battles. I only go for a specific person if they are spamming projectiles far away, my partner needs help (getting chain-grabbed, etc.), or revenge (they must be at a killable percent).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Reviving this thread to make sure everyone knows what a Smash Crush is, and it happens almost all the time on teams or free for all.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Haha. What is with the fitting blogs these days?

Edit: Nevermind. Epic bump. lol

It happens to me a lot. People do it just to pick on me because I'm a chick playing Smash. I wouldn't call it a crush. Some guys just like teasing on girls that way, not just in Smash, but in other recreation activities.

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
:goomba: ....I'm such a loner :(. :goomba:

:goomba: Everytime I play i'm always ignored, while everyone else is too busy killing each other....sure I win matches like that...but what's the point....sometimes I...I...I just feel so alone :cry: :goomba:
This ^

I play with a bunch of guys who are all my friends, so they tend to go for each other first and ignore me until it's just me and one of them left. <.<

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
^same. They don't want to put up with my shenanigans, so I'm always left at full stock. .. then they yell at each other why they didn't team up on me. I wouldn't call it a smash crush (otherwise they'd be smash homo) but a smash hate - that's right, hate on mah skill! :) [or maybe it is, i dunno. It's your term so you apply it :)

Top Bottom