• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Confessions

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
ive got another confession

if i play a match and im NOT the orange/red color, i DO lose my char in teams, even if there isn't another fox on screen

if im playing dittos and im not orange I almost guarantee that i will lose the match

M!nt

Smash Champion
doubt that means anything, nice john though I like it.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
ive got another confession

if i play a match and im NOT the orange/red color, i DO lose my char in teams, even if there isn't another fox on screen

if im playing dittos and im not orange I almost guarantee that i will lose the match
How are we going to fox ditto when I choose the red color too...? We're both going to have to choose other colors.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
I ****ing suck and when people lose to me I just can't wrap my head around how much they must suck to lose to me.

'Sup Mint.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Nintendude, just have a bunch of people help you out with it next time. I helped, and was willing to help a lot more.

If I happen to go next year I'll help you out as much as you want. Just find a group of 5-6 trustworthy people who can all switch off manning the desk, calling matches, and entering results.

Me, you, chain-ace, and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a couple more who are willing.
I wouldn't mind helping out considering I'd have way more fun doing that than entering the 1v1s.

I'll be going again next year if you still want/need help Nintendude.

:phone:

.SHIZSEI.

Smash Cadet
I:

• Enjoy the Japanese version more

• Haven't had anyone worth playing p2p with:sadeyes:
  • Play with a glove on my left hand.
  • Don't know 99% of the Smashers here.

• More of an offline smasher. Mainly because my ping is total garbage every hour of the day.
  • Sandbag everyone i don't know

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i main link and secondary ness because i enjoy having in-built johns

if im losing and not at my last stock, i do more and more gimmicky **** (i guess this is 'sandbagging')

kirby is my best character and i never use him...im afraid to go kirby because if i lose with him i just feel terrible

i still can't do rapid left-right turns (not dashdance) with kirby on kb

im actually not abysmal at this game, i just find it incredibly hard to concentrate for longer than a minute at a time

oh right idk where to post this but i just noticed fox taps his foot on the ground in his standing animation, i wonder what's blaring through those headphones of his

M!nt

Smash Champion
- My names Mint
- I have 2 cats
- I play smash 64
- Sometimes I win
- Sometimes I lose
- tacos is my favorite smasher

wow those confessions! , I feel dirty.

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
I got 99 problems but a ***** aint one.

Start button is my enemy.

I've recently realized I'm probably 2nd best in the US.

Motivate others to come out and prove me otherwise :awesome:
Man, I'm so disappointed about yours sets. How many stocks did you lose over start? :(

I reckon you could have made top 3.

(except getting destroyed v. Ruoka's Falcon on Congo lol)

Battlecow

Play to Win
he lost 2 stocks overall

one of them boom only dropped the combo because he paused in the first place

Sensei

Smash Lord
Man, I'm so disappointed about yours sets. How many stocks did you lose over start? :(

I reckon you could have made top 3.

(except getting destroyed v. Ruoka's Falcon on Congo lol)
Haha thanks, yea I'm also disappointed in those start stock losses. I'm making preventative measures next time (aka removing the start button lol). I noticed Kukoushi removed the start button from his controller, smart move.

My morale got dented after losing to Ruoka the 2nd to last match on peaches where I paused and the crowd forced me to lose a stock, when according the rules it's at the players discretion (though I do understand he might not have known about that rule, and apparently neither did everybody else, and if he did, I have a feeling he would not have cared since it did not interrupt a combo.) I started losing faith in myself and lost momentum and it definitely showed in the last match lol.

But that doesn't really matter anymore because it won't happen again. Those stock losses were a learning experience and just motivates to do way better next time.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Obviously you're a lot better than me Sensei but I have no idea what would cause you to press start during a match by accident. Like, are you really just mashing random **** that hard every time you get hit? Does your thumb slip off while you DI up? I'm genuinely confused.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
If I accidentally paused in-game, I would be so ashamed of myself that I would be forced to SD.
this. when i accidentally pause i either just kill myself or i spend the entire stock missing all my techs/always teching in place and i throw out so few moves until i die

The Star King

Smash Hero
Good thing they're not as good as a certain other feline out there... Mint knows what I'm talking about

banze

Smash Journeyman
I confess I already miss Apex and want it to be january again! ;]

I did a shoutout on the results topics if anyone want to check on that!!

I confess I will host a big tournament here in brazil and will try the most to stream it!

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
I confess I already miss Apex and want it to be january again! ;]

I did a shoutout on the results topics if anyone want to check on that!!

I confess I will host a big tournament here in brazil and will try the most to stream it!
Yo wats ur skype?! add me mine's Konotomoto so you can talk to all of us!

banze

Smash Journeyman
My skype is andre.luiz.de.souza.almeida

but I hardly login on it. =/ any ways!

I confess that I did a quite good donation for melee on evo ($250)! go smash !!;]

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
-I take 64 way too serious, to the point where I yell when desynch happens during good/serious matches. I've woken up other people in my house over this game.

-When I'm unpracticed I have serious issues facing scrubs unless I go all out

-I'm horribad at mario dittos now ;____;
shut up ;-;

-
I'm really shy and don't like adding people on messengers unless I've known them a longish time

-I come close to raging when people win quit only because I feel I learn more from losing and want to apply it next match. Only scrubby teenage *****es winquit, grow up.

Channighan

Smash Ace
I usually don't win quit. I try to play ATLEAST 2/3 matches to where either me or the opponent wins 2. But I have parents and stuff and I usually have to pause midgame or straight out just leave the game.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Confession: I wish I could completely quit playing this game. I don't have any fun and I don't enjoy anything while playing. Yet I still want to play from time to time as if it would bring me something, but when I do I don't find any satisfaction...

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
That is sad. Maybe you should quit for a while. no point playing If you don't enjoy it.. Then again maybe you're just trying to combo, or win, or something else and forgetting to enjoy playing the game while you're playing.

Edit:
Sangoku,
I really learned a lot from your shield thread and would be sad to see u go, but if you need a break you have to do what's best for you. I wish I could quit playing this game sometimes cause there is so much else in my life to focus on, but I enjoy it too much..
The thrill of competition and the satisfaction of learning and having close battles with friends. Feeling like you can read the other persons mind, and vice versa and seeing yourself and that person adapt to one another.. <- why I play

Battlecow

Play to Win
Confession: I wish I could completely quit playing this game. I don't have any fun and I don't enjoy anything while playing. Yet I still want to play from time to time as if it would bring me something, but when I do I don't find any satisfaction...
That's probably a bad sign dude. I have/had stuff like that in my life (not smash, but same idea) and it's pretty toxic, doesn't bring you anything good. If you don't enjoy smash make a real effort to stop playing for like a long period of time.

Be sad to see you go though

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
here is my bigg confession list

- the first time i saw isai on galaxy like the third week i stared playing i played him on the server and he kick me cuz of my lag and tell me i was gonna be on a black list of laggy players
so i blame him verry bad lol i really disliked isai, fortunately i think he forgot it lol, now thx to him i think i got really
good at this game cuz he also give me the chance to play him p2p a lot of times since
nobody wanted to get pwned in the stream

-the first time i played jaimehr i stared taking serious this game cuz i wanted
to beat him so bad most of it cuz he is from my country and i wanted to be the best
in mexico (so get ready for apex 2014 jaime :D)

-i havent beat superboomfan in a single match

-when superboomfan accepted me on pps even knowing it was just a inactive clan i really motivated me a lot
to keep playing this game thank youuu boom

-i started maining fox (now pikachu) because of sheermadness gameplay i got amazed of his way of playing fox only
using laser,tilts and 0 smashes most of my ssb64 gameplay evolve from that point so if u already lose vs me blame sheermadness lol

-alot of ppl hate MATTS! i think cuz he trolls and for his gay kirby idk but im verry proud that MATTS! always help me improve my game talking a lot with him and playing
vs his beautifull and super gay kirby lol and also think he is one of the coolest guys in this community

-i hate bad lossers or rage quitters and i focus all myself to be not his friend

-my favorite match up is pika dittos in dreamland

-of all characters the most i really hate playing is link, sword,bombs and bomerang so annoying i really get frustrated playing him

-i love playing games with items on i think you could play some really high skilled games with them and also think just asuming the beam sword is the top tier
item in the game lol

-i really suck at teams cuz i never had the chance to play teams in low frames and that makes me feel frustrated cuz i want to improve my team skills to get better

-i think one of the secrets that isai is too good is cuz he plays with all characters and not only focus in 1 or 2 chars like 99% of the players

-one of the things that really makes me angry are the players with low frames that laggs its just so disrespectfull for high frame players

-i hate when ppl waits for me to chose a character so he can counter it.... also i hate when they complain about the stage so thats why i never chose a stage i always let them
choose it

-i want to know what is a FAT B.ii.tch in apex :D

-my original name was Dext3rm

-the most funny match i have ever played was vs peek in mushroom kingdom fortunately we recorded :D and its on youtube

-i miss peek :(

-i always try to help new players that want to play competitive cuz lot of ppl helped me

- i really belive i can be one of the best players at this game if i keep playing :D

Last edited:

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Good list. I die a bit inside whenever someone has low ping but lags and I have high ping but no lag, lol.

Top Bottom