• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Civil War

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Okay, I've got an idea for the next group story (you thought there would only be one?!), and it'll kick off once this one is done. So I'm capping this project at 100 chapters. That'll give you all plenty of time to wrap up the numerous plot lines running now,
♥I was waiting for this. What's it gonna be? Sci fi? Modern? A compressed time period? Mystery? Time travel? Disney worlds? African American history? Parodic? Comedy? Shaolin?♥

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Just wait and see! ;)

I'll give a hint: It's going to be based on something that was extremely popular this decade.

john!

Smash Hero
Might I request a single short cameo in this epic tale? Preferably some kind of witty riposte or eloquent repartee. I would not do the current story justice by writing my own section.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Might I request a single short cameo in this epic tale? Preferably some kind of witty riposte or eloquent repartee. I would not do the current story justice by writing my own section.
I'll write you into my next chapter, but it may be a few days.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm in a weird writing mood today, what are some subplots that haven't been focused on yet that haven't ended yet?

And give us a better hint...please please please :S

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm in a weird writing mood today, what are some subplots that haven't been focused on yet that haven't ended yet?

And give us a better hint...please please please :S
Maybe you could focus on what Godsmith has been doing on the Northern Front this whole time? He's been mentioned a few times, but I don't think anyone has written a chapter about him yet.

As for a better hint: The group story will be based on a popular television show from this decade. I just haven't decided which one yet, but I have a few in mind.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Maybe you could focus on what Godsmith has been doing on the Northern Front this whole time? He's been mentioned a few times, but I don't think anyone has written a chapter about him yet.

As for a better hint: The group story will be based on a popular television show from this decade. I just haven't decided which one yet, but I have a few in mind.
♥I totally forgot about Godsmith.

Edit: Wait Godsmith was in the story?
♥

finalark

SNORLAX
Star Gate? Monk? 24? Smallville? Something obscure that I've never hear of?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z!

♥I totally forgot about Godsmith.

Edit: Wait Godsmith was in the story?
♥
Yeah, basically, the nameless stealth guy who's currently sneaking about the Queen Catsle in search of Straked left him in charge on the Northern Front.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥Also keep Straked in mind as well. He is wanted along with Teran. We got 55 chapters left, so no need to rush anything.♥

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This is really cool, but its kinda hard to keep up with fifty characters haha.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥Perhaps we will have some limitations in the next story. The lot of characters makes it a little fun. So many of us being included in a synergetic story. It's beautiful.♥

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I really appreciate it. I didn't think people would like my writing style THAT much. Next chapter will be up maybe tomorrow. ;D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Who said we only have 55 chapters left?

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Soooooo...continue the "invisible man that murdered Air" subplot, or make a new one for Godsmith? Because at the moment all I'm reading is either finalark's battalion going to Godsmith, or the invisible man wondering how Godsmith was holding up in the North...unless I missed a chapter lol

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Who said we only have 55 chapters left?
Okay, I've got an idea for the next group story (you thought there would only be one?!), and it'll kick off once this one is done. So I'm capping this project at 100 chapters. That'll give you all plenty of time to wrap up the numerous plot lines running now,
I did! :mad:

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
justice n love will always win:p
if it was neverending, we'd never beat az...Her.

Soooooo...continue the "invisible man that murdered Air" subplot, or make a new one for Godsmith? Because at the moment all I'm reading is either finalark's battalion going to Godsmith, or the invisible man wondering how Godsmith was holding up in the North...unless I missed a chapter lol
in which chapter did he get mentioned anyway? i dont remember @_@

cutter

Smash Champion
♥And stop spelling "sasuke" wrong. It's NOT hard. :mad: :mad: :mad:♥
Sorries. It was like 2 in the morning when I typed up that chapter :(

Hopefully this isn't too bad :p Apologies if it's a little too short, but I need sleeeeeeeeeeep.

Chapter 46: Self-Awareness

Frown was still lying on the floor, unconscious.

"It's going to be a lot tougher to extract the soul of Tyciol out of Frown, but I think it's doable," mentioned Miss Yuna. She knelt down, lowered her head and closed her eyes, attempting to bring back the power she had channeled upon transferring Cutter's soul.

As silence filled the air, curiosity aroused in Lythium's mind about the newly created machine that had now come to life with Cutter inside of it.

"What is your purpose?" asked Lythium.

"To ensure my survival," replied Cutter.

And without any further warning, Cutter began walking his way out of the laboratory.

"Where are you going?" demanded Lythium.

"I am fulfilling my purpose. To achieve that purpose, I am seeking to eliminate the obstacle that is directly hindering my way of doing so. That is Queen Killjoy."

"Are you insane?!? First of all, you won't last a minute with all these booby traps in guards in the palace! What do you think someone is going to say when they see you? Just walk by and pretend you don't exist? Besides, you don't even know what She could do to you."

"I am not programmed to be able to transduce Frown's soul. Etheral locomotion is an energy-demanding task," said Cutter in his deep robotic voice. "While I have a great deal of energy stored in my tritium crystals to last for decades, it is in a form that is unusable for your needed application. You also do not realize my new-found physical capabilities and strengths that you have bestowed me with."

"Can you please not interrupt me while I'm trying to concentrate," snapped Miss Yuna.

"Understood. I find it personally interesting how such transcendental work can be used beyond the works of science."

"Why would you even want to know or even care? You're a machine now. I'm part goddess."

Miss Yuna's words met empty air above her. Cutter was already gone, waltzing his way through the palace to attempt to kill the Queen on his own terms. How on earth he'd be able to pull it off was beyond her scope of reasoning. She and Lythium couldn't dwell too much more on that thought though, as Lythium glared right back at her silently mentioning to her that Frown still needed to have Tyciol and the other unknown soul exorcised from him.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
bye bye cutter it was nice to know you.

btw, tycol is a god, how is a mere injection thingie able to keep him unconscious this long? just mentioning.=)
♥Gods in this story are basically immortal humans with great power that cannot be acquired by works. Remember, Tyciol requires a human vessel to reside on SWF. If his vessel is knocked out, then he is knocked out as well.♥

finalark

SNORLAX
Cutter is about to get Frown'd*.

*Frown'd (N.) Whenever someone is about to receive as bad a beating as Frown has.
*Frowning (V.) The act of delivering as bad a beating as Frown has.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Cutter is about to get Frown'd*.

*Frown'd (N.) Whenever someone is about to receive as bad a beating as Frown has.
*Frowning (V.) The act of delivering as bad a beating as Frown has.
♥That is NOT the definition of the verb. To Frown is to fool someone with a joke that only the Frowner found amusing, while the Frownee did not.♥

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nice chapters guys. I'll probably have one to pick up where my last one left off pretty soon. I might write it right now, actually.

EDIT: Oh and I'm excited for the next one too.

I say screw the last decade and do Fresh Prince instead.

Chapter 47: The Headless Knights

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" shouted Scumfever. "I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST FUCKING THING I DO!"

Joel's lips curled into a smile, but he remained silent. Scumfever retrieved his sword from the ground, and was about to rush to his death, but Luigitoilet put his hand on Scum's shoulder and whispered, "It's not worth it. We need you, Scum."

Scumfever stabbed his sword down into the earth, and stood back up. He was breathing heavily, and he stared at Joel with murder in his eyes.

Amorasaki walked forward and said, "Now, you will all be taken to the Queen, and the banhammer will be the end of you." Every man and woman in all of Smashboards knew of the banhamer. It was a gruesome method of execution that held the victim's head in place and swung a giant hammer down upon them, crushing their skull. Rumor had it that the Queen had used this banhammer to eliminate the past king of Smashboards and gain power for herself.

Luigitoilet was thinking furiously about a possible way to get out of the situation. After a few seconds, he said, "Amorasaki, I challenge you to single combat!"

Amorasaki scoffed at that, and said, "You fool, you cannot hope to defeat me, even if it was you and all of your rebels against me."

"Well if I truly do not stand a chance, then fight me," Luigitoilet replied levelly.

"I would much rather witness your skull smashed in with the banhammer than spitted on the end of my lance."

"You should kill me now while you have a chance. You never know what could happen between now and the Queen's palace," said Luigitoilet.

"Idiot. Fine, I will kill you quickly. Right here. If anyone interferes, they will be killed as well."

Joel said, "Sir, do you think this is a good idea? What f he wins?"

Amorasaki whirled around angrily and threw his cape at him. "Shut up Joel. You are merely a spy. You don't even serve a purpose anymore. You are not my adviser. I will not die, and even if I did, the Queen will reign supreme in the end. I, you, everyone here is just her pawn. This is a game to her. A game at which she cannot lose."

A few minutes later, a ring of men stood around the area where Amorasaki and Luigitoilet would do battle. The rebels stood on one side, gripping their weapons in anticipation. The Black Guard stood on the other side, grinning at what they were sure would be a bloodbath.

Smooooooom was worried for Luigitoilet, and he crept away from the battlefield so he did not have to watch. Then he thought of something, and ran into a nearby house.

Moments later, the fight was about to begin. Luigitoilet stood on the side near the rebels, and Amorasaki stood by his Black Guard, smiling.

A Black Guard member gave a signal, and the fight was on. Amorasaki gripped his lance with two hands, with his knees bent, lance tip pointed towards his opponent's throat. Luigitoilet got into a similar stance, and he took a step or two forward. At this point, the two warriors had about five yards between them.

Smoooooooom peered over the edge of the roof he was perched on. He started his incantation, and it took him quite a while to finish it. Luckily, neither warrior had made a move to attack yet. Smoooooooom had conjured a large, glaring replica of Queen Killjoy's face. He put the face in the air, behind the rebels, so that only the Black Guard and Amorasaki could see it. He knew how the Queen looked because he had been placed in her dungeons once before. He had also seen the Queen use this same principle as a method of communication between her and her subjects.

The Black Guard looked up in horror at the face. Amorasaki saw it, too, and was startled when he realized what it was. Luigitoilet saw Amorasaki's eyes look up into the sky behind him, and took the opportunity to attack. He had spotted a weak point, a literal chink in Amorasaki's armor. It was located by the base of his abdomen, and Amorasaki's lance had been in the way of Luigitoilet's sword and the weak point.

Luigitoilet ran forward a few steps, and stabbed up into the weak point. Amorasaki was fixated on the face, and could not regain his composure in time to block the blow. Instead, he made a gargling noise as blood gushed from his side. Luigitoilet then ripped the general's helmet off, and his him in the jaw twice. He then decapitated him with one slice, and raised his sword in victory.

The Black Guard finally realized what had happened, and they began to run from the rebels, and the Queen's face. The rebels, led by Scum and Toilet, charged with a new kind of ferocity. They cut down the men quickly and easily, and soon they outnumbered the Black Guard.

The last few of the Queen's men turned towards their pursuers and stood in a tight semicircle. A few rebels could not stop in time, and ended up skewering themselves on the weapons of the men they had been chasing. Scumfever plowed through the men, because behind them stood Joel. When the spy spotted Scumfever, he sprinted away.

He was fast, but Scum wanted blood and was filled with adrenaline. He soon overtook the traitor, and ripped the spear from his hands. He then stabbed up into Joel's neck, and bashed his face, while still anchored to the end of the spear, against his knee. He then pushed the limp body off of the end of the spear with his boot, and then chopped Joel's head off as well. By the time he arrived back where the rest of the fighting had taken place, all of the remaining Black Guard that had been with Amorasaki were dead.

Scumfever put the bodies of Joel and Amorasaki onto Amorasaki's horse and slapped its butt so it would run away, carrying the bodies of the general and the traitor away as a message to the rest of the Black Guard occupying the city.

Smoooooooom slipped back silently to where the rebels were, and he slept well, knowing that he had saved numerous lives that day.

Although he thought about sometimes, he never did tell anyone what he had done.
There we go. Pretty action packed, although I'm not as good a writer as some of the other guys here. I hope my writing is entertaining enough.

finalark

SNORLAX
Nice chapters guys. I'll probably have one to pick up where my last one left off pretty soon. I might write it right now, actually.

EDIT: Oh and I'm excited for the next one too.

I say screw the last decade and do Fresh Prince instead.

There we go. Pretty action packed, although I'm not as good a writer as some of the other guys here. I hope my writing is entertaining enough.
Or you know, Star Trek would be pretty cool too. Then again, I think that Jam and I are the only Trekkies here....

Anyway, Vrael, why are all of your chapures so brutal? It makes me want to play God of War or something! Oh yes, and that first line got my attention, and held it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥****, man. I get scared when I am ready to read Vrael's chapters. lol

Well, I guess that is the end of Amorasaki. The duel unison was pretty cool. I'll have something in the morn.
♥

cutter

Smash Champion
Cutter won't be getting Frowned. He's a ****ing machine. Literally.

After reading Vrael's chapter, I'm realizing that the Black Guard itself is quickly deterioriating and I don't know what's going to happen later on but it seems like to me they're starting to drop like flies. We still have 53 chapters to go.

Don't forget Kirby King though guys! And Crimson King!

I'll be finishing up my Christmas shopping today, so I'll be back tonight with another new chapter hopefully. Can't wait to see new stuff before then!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Cutter won't be getting Frowned. He's a ****ing machine. Literally.

After reading Vrael's chapter, I'm realizing that the Black Guard itself is quickly deterioriating and I don't know what's going to happen later on but it seems like to me they're starting to drop like flies. We still have 53 chapters to go.

Don't forget Kirby King though guys! And Crimson King!

I'll be finishing up my Christmas shopping today, so I'll be back tonight with another new chapter hopefully. Can't wait to see new stuff before then!
♥True, but keep in mind that we have a bigger threat now. We got Mads and Tyciol to deal with. I am sure there is more of Twilit Army Soldiers.♥

Yeah, I will be elaborating moar on Mads on my next chapter. Which might be up tonight.

WARNING: SOME SPOILERS FOR NEXT CHAPTER AND MADS AHEAD
So, you decided to highlight this and read it anyways, huh? You manipulative bast*rd. Well, here it is. Mads are certain icons from SWF that have been animated by Her, that is, Azua. There are three types: basic Mads, Bipolaroids, and COREY Mads. Basic Mads are simply the ":mad:" icon animated by the dark powers of Her. They are pretty basic enemies for our heroes. They're about as dangerous or powerful as a young calf or wild dingoe or whatever. Bipolaroids are Bees that have been corrupted by Azua to be shapeshifters. They hold their disguise as a Bee until someone they are trained to attack approaches. They then transform into basic Mads. COREY Mads are poisonous, Grimer-resembling Mads. They're as strong as basic Mads except for the fact that they're highly toxic and can launch poisonous projectiles. Whoever figures out why I call the COREY Mads and is the first one to post it gets a cameo in one of my chapters and a great big internet cookie.

Now, on to chapter spoilers. In the next chapter, Zajice and Indigo proceede southward towards the citadels of Zelda and Zero Suit Samus. I'm not sure if the chapter will end there. If not, then they will travel deeper south into the Arenas, and maybe even take a small detour to the Workshop Province. If so, then they will meet up with Bionic Sonic again, but that's all I'm revealing so far. COREY Mad.

Go ahead and read the spoiler if you want. I can't stop you. But it'll just, well, spoil it for you. ;D

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥Well, I read about where they came from, but I stopped right there. Spoilers are very tempting. CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT. :mad:♥

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥When I wake up, I will brainstorm and continue. I don't make reservations; I can adapt to anything.♥

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Now, on to chapter spoilers. In the next chapter, Zajice and Indigo proceede southward towards the citadels of Zelda and Zero Suit Samus. I'm not sure if the chapter will end there. If not, then they will travel deeper south into the Arenas, and maybe even take a small detour to the Workshop Province. If so, then they will meet up with Bionic Sonic again, but that's all I'm revealing so far. COREY Mad.
Is this still in a flashback? Because I'm with Teran and sasukebrowser if we're talking about presently :laugh:

Triangle.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Can you people add more characters? I'm willing to pay for an appearance.

Top Bottom