• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Civil War

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No.

The Queen's Twilit Army is attacking Disco Room because the Disco Roomanians killed off the emissary sent to warn them of Teran.

There are two major battles coming up, but one is in the Disco Room, and one is in Media Metro.

So, to clarify, the Twilit Army is the Queen's men.
♥You might want to do some paraphrasing because I read your chapter as the Twilit Army being the militia of Disco Room. I dunno, it just might be me.

Edit: Yeah, it was just me. My bad.
♥

cutter

Smash Champion
Needs moar Teran.

Chapter 37: Unexpected Allies

As Teran, Sasukebowser, and Bionic Sonic watched the carnage unfold down below, Teran realized the opportunity was ripe to make their move.

"The city is plunging into chaos. Now is our best chance to escape and help the rest of the civilians fight against the Black Guards."

"Okay... but where exactly are we going to be heading?" asked Sasukebowser.

"We'll follow where SamuraiPanda went. This city might be unraveling, but I know he'll be going somewhere where he will form the core of the resistance."

"And where do you supposed he might be going?"

"Most likely to the only weapon store in town. It's just a few blocks away from where we're at."

Teran led the away as they exited their room in the inn at a brisk pace, both Teran and Saskuebowser drawing their weapons. They busted through the front door as they soon joined the mobs of people fleeing for their lives from the callous Black Guard. Some individuals were brave enough to fight back with whatever they had -- daggers, knives, simple bows, but the Black Guard soldiers were too heavily armed and powerful, despite them being outnumbered. Innocent people continued to be killed, slaughtered, and beaten mercilessly.

The trio noticed the amount of mayhem subside somewhat as they continued to blend themselves within the chaos. Teran saw individual heads laying on the streets haphazardly as they were just yards away from their destination. He knew SamuraiPanda was close. As they approached the weapon master's store, the three of them bolted right through the door, taking cover behind a wall to their left inside the store.

"SamuraiPanda?" called out Teran.

A thunderous sound of footsteps coming from the staircase to the far right of the first floor could be heard as a panda came down, katana raised.

"Ah yes, good to see you three help me to take back the city from these beasts, said SamuraiPanda. "And you happen to be?"

"Teran. This is sasukebowser and this is Bionic Sonic. The Queen is after all of us, but mainly for me. We saw you just destroy those guards and we decided to follow you for help out of this nightmare."

"So that's why those Black Guard thugs decided to crackdown on the city. They know you're here. Assuming all four of us are quite adept in combat compared to the average civilian here, we need at least a dozen more viable warriors and sorcerers to fend off all these guards. The chaos won't last for too much longer as they begin to reassert their control over M.M."

Teran was taken slightly aback at what SamuraiPanda had just said.

"I understand," said a slightly apprehensive Teran, "but we're going to need every person we can get to fight with us. Young and old, they need to realize the nightmare of a life they've beeen living under the Queen's wrath."

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥This is going well.♥

Chapter 38: Preparing For The Melee

The four scout out the armory, searching for the most robust and strongest munitions that they can find. There were all sorts, and all were categorized in their own section. Rifles, pikes, handaxes, swords, shields, crossbows, maces, and bludgeons. So much of them seemed viable in the upcoming brawl, but they all chose according to their style and preference.

Teran grabs a crossbow and quiver full of arrows and plants them into a harness, which he strapped onto his back. He also picks up a rifle, which was surprisingly already fully loaded. It was clear that the savant had a taste in ranged combat. Sasukebowser equips himself with a halberd in the pike section of the store. The blade of it was great in size, but it was nothing he could not handle.

Bionic Sonic was skilled in magic, however; he expected there will be a time where he must fight in close combat. He gathers two moderately-sized dirks that were jagged at the blade. He never imagined himself ever having to dual-wield, let alone fighting in a real battle with a sword.

"If all else fails...." he whispers to himself.

SamuraiPanda heads back up the stairs of the weaponry store looking for something, or someone.

"Panda, are you seeking something?" Teran inquires.

"SomeONE," he replies as he slowly turns his head back at Teran. He finally enters the last room to find a young woman sitting on top of a table junked with gems. Teran, Sasukebowser, and Bionic Sonic followed after him. The three felt a slight chill in the room. It was almost impossible to feel that way considering the current weather.

"Now is the time," Panda says to the girl.

This young lady had the ears of a white rabbit at the top of her head. The original trio weren't entirely shocked, considering that they were partnering with a talking, katana-wielding panda for battle.

"I can't fight," she remarks solemnly.

"You won't be harmed. I will protect you. WE will protect you. Isn't that right, men?" Panda turns back looking at the three.

Teran was slightly angered at Panda's inconsideration. Asking a young, beautiful damsel to assist in a bloody battle was not on his toleration list.

"Hold your thoughts, Teran-san. There is more to this girl than meets the eye." He knew what Teran was thinking. Panda wanted them to believe that this woman was far capable of benefiting them greatly in the resistance. "Have you been meditating on your ice spells, Bunny?"

"Yes," she replies bashfully. It was clear to them that she wasn't very talkative. Bunny reminded Teran of Keris, minus her being taciturn.

"Remember what I told you. You must be able to focus, but at the same time, speak up, or your magic won't be strong. A strong voice will make you a strong person. Whispering your incantations will do no good."

"Okay". She hops down from the table and picks up a wand from that same table. A blue, crystalline sphere was engraved in it at the top. A cold vapor was emitting from it as if were sculpted with ice.

Panda turns around at the three. "Everyone, this is Bunny. She is a mage skilled in the ice elemental. She and I have come from a village far from this land. Do not inquire on it. It wouldn't benefit you anyway."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Bunny. As SamuraiPanda had said, we will protect you as you conjure up your magic. So do not fear. You and Bionic Sonic here will take the rear. He is skilled in binding sorcery, so he will not allow the enemy to approach you. I will hop the roofs and snipe any threats. Sasukebowser and SamuraiPanda will tank for us all."

"Hmph. If it weren't for Bunny, I would need not worry about team tactics. But do not get me wrong. I do appreciate your assistance, even so being this is all because of your presence. I've been waiting for quite some time to exterminate this heartless government."

It was hard to tell SamuraiPanda's mood with lacking a flexible face as a human.

"We should go if we are ready," Sasukebowser says.

Hey, I'll join in too!:bee:

Chapter 39: The Mergant Recruits

Indigo sat at his desk, poring over early 18th century engravings. His thin glasses flashed with the reflection of the luminous mushrooms growing on his walls as he turned his gaze over to an engraving he was working on himself. A young man of about 23 with brown windswept hair looked back up at him, with imploring eyes. He had a gaunt face, and wore a thin smile, the kind that a man who knows his time is up will accept his fate. He had his hands tied behind his back, wore a buckled trenchcoat, and was stepping up cracked wooden slats onto a platform where he would be hanged. Below him, a guard wearing a cocked triangular black hat and weilding a spear looked sternly at an old hag who was trying to speed up the show.

Indigo threw his scalpel down in frustration, and buryed his face in his hands. He closed his eyes for a bit before making a slight gap between his left pinky and right hand ring finger to gaze blankly down at his jeans. He then stood up abruptly, and shook his head. His thick black hair snapped at his cheeks before coming to a stop. He rubbed his eyes, then went out to his window.

After throwing it open, he simply stood there with a stony face, letting the falling snow stick to his hair. After a while, he gave out a long sigh. The night was glorious. The waxing moon was but a sliver, hanging over a black line of trees. Below, ancient monoliths seemed to try to impersonate the gnarled, moss-covered aspens and oaks by releasing subtle, faint burst of soft green luminescence from lines carved along their tops. Tiny, muted lights dotted the fields of swaying grass, which was vehemently denying the gentle snow.

He gazed up at the moon, with an inexorable wont. "Well, here's the place that I've dreamt of my whole life. It's perfect, and yet it's missing something." The moon remained silent. Indigo shook his head and slumped down, tracing the lines on the old wood with his fingers. He started as he heard an urgent knock and someone frantically calling him.

With an air of exhaustion, he glided over the floor, careful not to crush his precious domesticated sources of light. The knocking continued, without taken a brief respite. Indigo winced as he took into account how hard and rapid the knocks were, and how he hadn't trimmed the door yet. "Geez, that man's hands must be bleeding," he muttered to himself. He finally reached his destination and pulled the door open.

There stood Zajice, and sure enough, his fists were bleeding quite a bit. His long black hair was swaying around his head, and he looked very forlorn with an unnatural stubble sprouting on his chin up near his ears. "Dammit man, what took you so long?" he demanded. Indigo looked at him with quizzical dark eyes.
After a while, Zajice stumbled rushedly into Indigo's house, muttering all sorts of dark curses, before throwing himself onto the soft moss sofa, knocking the aforementioned engraving onto the floor. Indigo looked at Zajice with disdain as the stone shattered on impact. He then walked over to the kitchen and got Zajice a glass of lif blodhren, a spicy, sweet drink he had developed a couple years ago. It was made by taking the leaves of the sweet oak and letting them sit in a wet pile. After some weeks, a runny, clear red fluid ran out from the pile. This was then taken and mixed with diluted maple syrup, and was left to age for 9 days.

Zajice downed the time-consuming drink without taking a while to appreciate it, then let out a long, satisfied sigh. He then turned over to look at Indigo, but seemed to be in a better mood.

"So, Starturds, I take it you've caught news of the skirmishes down in the south in Melee, or have you been too engrossed in your engravings to even take note of the oak around you?" He flashed a grin, then settled back more comfortably into the moss. Indigo eyed him sharply as he slowly walked over to a large, bouncy mushroom to take a seat opposite of the man in his house.

"Of course I've heard about them," he snapped. "Just because I live high up in the Social Thread doesn't mean I'm a hermit completely oblivious of his surroundings you know." After a while, Indigo let out a hollow, airy chuckle, and poured himself a small glass of lif blodhren. He took a small draught of the drink, let it sit on his tongue for a bit, then swallowed it with relish.

"So, what of it? What do you plan on doing about it?" Zajice inquired slyly with a mischievous grin. Indigo groaned and rolled his eyes. He hated when Zajice did this. He knew Zajice would wouldn't care about his answer. He knew Zajice already had a plan of his own. And he knew Zajice would invariably drag him into it.

"Well, I'll tell you what we're going to do!" Zajice jumped up abrubtly, knocking over his empty cup in the process.

"Other than continue breaking my possesions, what?"

Zajice's eyes gave sharp sparkle, and his brow darkened in mischief. "We're going to do the old Mergant Recruit jig."

Indigo started up.

"But we haven't done that in years!" He protested. It had been 4 years since he had retired from recruiting himself into Social Groups to merge the members into a sort of family. He had gone to live in the Social Thread, but Zajice had stuck with it. Now, here he was with some crazy idea that by doing that, they could actually do something about the Tyrant Queen's reign.

"Zajice," Indigo sighed in exhasperation. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"What I'm getting us into," Zajice corrected.

Indigo did another set of aerobic excercise for his eyes before continuing. "When we did that, the days were still warm, and the grass was still green and crisp. Now that The Queen has come to power, almost everything's gone into ruin, and the freezing air kills everything. Don't you see?" Indigo was getting frantic. "Even the Social Thread, which resisted Her reign for a bit longer, is starting to feel Her chill fury!" Indigo waved at the window, trying to get his point across. The snow fell gently, as a sign of The Queen's still weak power, and the grass swayed the snow off like the Social Thread's inhabitants still resisting.

"So?" Zajice demanded. He strode over to Indigo's side, and puched his arm in a brotherly manner. "We can do this!" he whispered encouragingly. "Once we rally all the people from the Social Groups up, we'll have a great power. That, combined with Teran's resistance, will give us a fighting chance!"

Indigo pulled away, then stood slumped in a corner, contemplating the matter. Several minutes passed. Zajice tapped the toe of his boot and crossed his arm.

He was just reaching for a new cup to fill with more lif blodhren when Indigo quickly looked up. He had a thin grin, just like the man in his deceased engraving.

"All right then, let's do it."

Zajice gave out a cheer of merriment, and pumped his fist into the air. It hit the ceiling with a sharp clack, and he pulled it away, renewing his mutterings. Indigo walked over to him and shook his shoulder, grinning.

"Geez, why do you have the ceiling so low?" Zajice gave a sheepish grin.

"Hey, the tree just grows like that. We'll get those unlucky knuckles bandaged up in a while." Indigo gave a smirk. The two comrades walked out the wooden door into the crisp night.

The snow fell a bit faster.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Hmm, interesting to see the Social Threads introduced into this.

I hadn't really thought about them up until now. It'll be interesting to see how they're integrated in the future.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Don't worry, Heartz, I'll probably have some up later.

Here we go:

Chapter 40: The City's End

Scumfever flinched as he heard the splinters of the gate cracking under the weight of the battering ram. He and his company were prepared for the worst, and they all knew that the area upon which they stood would be littered with bodies within mere minutes.

The archers were furiously firing into the crowd below them, especially the men at the battering ram. The Twilit Army were also erecting ladders against the walls as they were waiting for the gate to fail. The first man over the wall was a loyal journeyman by the name of Shadow13. He was cut down by a warrior on the wall within seconds.

The Disco Roomanians knew that if the Twilit Army managed to get over the wall as well as through the gate, it was all but over for them. Elder Sister had a plan though.

She yelled "PUSH!" at the top of her lungs, and push they did. The ladders started going down as fast as they were popping up, and within only a few minutes, M3D, who led the Queen's men, knew that it was futile and they would only lose more men if they continued to attempt to scale the walls. He signaled that the ladder squads should stop putting them up, and instead get behind the ram along with everyone else.

The archers were relieved to see this, and they went back to firing down upon the soldiers. Moments later, a loud CRUNCH echoed throughout the field. Scumfever and his men raised their weapons, and prepared to defend their city.

The gate was open within seconds, and the Twilit Army started pouring into Disco Room. Scumfever and his company screamed "PREMIUM!" in unison, and ran towards the Queen's men, with weapons in their hands and a fire in their hearts.

Scum slashed at the first wave of men that had entered the city, and three men fell to his sword. Next to him, Asdioh stabbed at the mass of black armor with all his might, and he saw the lifeless eyes of the man he had gutted looking back at him from the end of his lance. He ripped it free and swung it in an arc towards another, ripping open his cheek and causing blood to cover his face. Anyone who fell was soon trampled, so killing with each blow was unnecessary.

With ruthlessness the Disco Roomanians fought back against the Twilit Army, but they knew they were outnumbered. They were being pushed back to the first row of houses, but they did not lose hope. At this point, the archers on the wall had made their way down into the city, and had replaced their bows with more practical weapons for this stage of the battle. Elder Sister thought Heartz better make her move soon as she saw another Disco Roomer go down under a mass of black armor. She raised her longsword and ran towards Scumfever's company with the rest of the archers, in order to reinforce them.

The battle raged in the city for several more minutes, before they heard an echoing shout coming from the tower in the middle of the city.

"CALLING ALL WARRIORS OF THE QUEEN!" bellowed Heartz "THE QUEEN HAS OPPRESSED YOU FOR TOO LONG. JOIN A FREE CITY, THE DISCO ROOM, AND HELP US END THIS MADNESS NOW!"

Many of the Twilit Army cheered at these words, and ran over the the Disco Roomers to fight against their past comrades. The other soldiers in the Twilit Army realized that they were now outnumbered, and they began to panic. Many fled the scene, but then M3D spoke up to his men:

"IF I SEE ANY OF YOU FLEEING THIS BATTLE, I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!"

Some men continued to run from the battle, and some just ran at the Disco Room line, just to end up impaled on the end of a sword, or lose their head to a battle axe. M3D realized it was too late, and ordered his force to retreat to outside the gates of the city.

The Twilit Army ran out of the city, but instead of fleeing the scene completely, the men who were left, all loyal followers of the Queen, stood tall and prepared for their final charge. M3D got up on his horse and bellowed "FOR KILLJOY!"

His men all shouted the same thing, and they sprinted towards the Disco Roomers, particularly targeting the traitors within that line. Within a few minutes, M3D and ever single one of his men were killed. The final charge was not for nothing, though. The last loyal followers fought like demons, and ended up killing over one third of the men that had changed sides after Heartz' message.

Now the battle was ended, and bodies filled the city. The ground was stained red with blood, and heads and other limbs were strewn around the battlefield. The Disco Roomanians had won.

The Twilit Army commander, M3D was given a funeral pyre, and the rest of his men were all burned together. The bodies of Disco Roomanians were buried in a grave that had been prepared before the battle. Motel Vacaville removed his bloodstained helmet and asked Scumfever what the body count of the Disco Roomers was.

He replied, "We lost 34 men, out of 200. No one of extreme significance was kill-"

He was cut short by loud footsteps, and looked up to see a horse carrying a man who looked out of breath in its saddle. The man shouted "Sir, Mr. Vacaville! I am a messenger from Media Metropolis! Teran is there, and the city is rebelling against the Queen's men stationed there! Amorasaki is already there, and we have reason to believe that Scav will be there to reinforce him soon! I galloped here as fast as I could to ask for your help, please sir, we need your help!"

"Amorasaki and Scav? Tough pair of socks right there," said Vacaville. "This city is dead. Ended. We will go. Teran cannot dally battling these garments when he must travel to Stam Junna. We leave in an hour and a half.

The Disco Roomanians loaded up their horses and wagons with whatever was necessary for their journey, and set fire to everything else.

The once glorious and carefree city was now all but gone as houses and their contents burned to the ground. The inhabitants were gone as well, headed for Media Metropolis to the North, headed for another battle against the Queen's forces.
Hope that satisfied your thirst for blood, Heartz.

finalark

SNORLAX
Indigo, your writing is amazing.

Vrael, your writing is violent.

Hearz, your writing is interesting, and puts the story into a good direction.

cutter

Smash Champion
Time to pay a visit back to our super-epic DBZesque character known as Tyciol.

Don't get too mad at me finalark D:

Chapter 41: Warm Soul, Cold Metal

Miss Yuna knew she had to do something. There's no other choice. I'm the only one here that can potentially stop this beast, she thought to herself. Closing her eyes, she focused a hidden energy pent up inside her chest, which transcended to her still closed eyes. Yuna opened them suddenly as a blinding, burning beam of bright white light was expelled, hitting Frown's body squarely in the back.

A numerous amount of voices started to shriek in pain coming from Frown, which sounded like him, Cutter, Tyciol, and the unknown fourth entity all combined together. Their screaming and yelling faded in and out of each other as Frown's body was completely immobilized in place. Miss Yuna kept her eyes open as the light continued to be directed and focused on her target.

"Lythium, do something! I can't hold him off for much longer!" yelled Miss Yuna as her voice rang out in the lab.

A quick idea sprung to Lythium as she desperately fumbled in a drawer, pullling out a needle filled with sky-blue liquid in it. With the needle prepped, Lythium ran as hard as she could to Frown's body who was still stuck in place from the spell that Miss Yuna continued to maintain. With Frown's body completely unable to move, it wasn't hard for Lythium to find a vein to stab the needle into that she had. The liquid was subsequently injected and within seconds, Frown's body became completely limp, completely collapsing to the ground like a dead weight.

Miss Yuna closed her eyes, ceasing the light beam. She started to approach Frown's body.

"I can still feel their souls," mentioned Miss Yuna as she started to get right next to Frown. "All four of them. What did you even do?"

"A sedative that I concocted myself," replied Lythium, "he's not going to be doing anything for at least 3 to 4 hours. Don't worry, they're all still alive, but they cannot physically do anything as most non-critical motor functions have been temporarily disabled."

Both Lythium and Miss Yuna turned their attention to Cutter's old, mangled body... or what was left of it. The mixture of organic tissue and metal was completely destroyed and lacerated by Tyciol's doing upon transferring his soul into Frown's body.

"Poor guy," said Miss Yuna sadly. "If his body was still intact I could transfer Cutter's soul and revive him. At least when we exorcise these two other souls, Frown will still have his body to himself."

"Possibly, but a person like Cutter might be the one I've wanted to test a secret project I've been working on. If we can pull this off, Cutter will have a... 'body' of his own," explained Lythium.

"You hesitated there Lythium," interjected Miss Yuna, "is there some kind of catch?"

"Yes, and no."

"Just tell me," moaned Miss Yuna.

"Wait and see," hastily mentioned Lythium.

Lythium strolled over to the bookcase in the far end of the laboratory, pulling out a book entitled SWF Forum Rules v6.0. As she pulled by the spine of the book to take it out, the bookcase began to sink. Upon lowering, a completely mechanical body was revealed behind the hidden bookcase. It was built just like a human, except there was no trace of any organic tissue to be seen.

Miss Yuna tried to speak, but it was as if her brain told her mouth it forgot how to say anything. She could only gaze in awe at the construct.

"It's a prototype, but it's about as close as I have gotten it to perfection. If we transfer Cutter's soul into this machine, it will have a body, and the body will be then controlled by something. It's at least better than death for Cutter and it's one less soul in Frown's body. I'm sure he'll love being able to walk again, but as a machine he won't be like a normal human," said Lythium.

Words finally were able to make it out of Miss Yuna's mouth. "Alright. I trust you Lythium, as you're one that will always analyze every step before making just one. Let's do it," said a confident Miss Yuna.

Both Lythium and Miss Yuna grabbed the still sedated body of Frown and used their combined strength to pull him close to the mechanical body. After that was done, Lythium turned herself to Miss Yuna.

"Do your thing," continued Lythium.

Miss Yuna put her left hand to Frown's chest and her right hand to the body of the metal construct. As she closed her eyes and concentrated very hard, Miss Yuna could feel the soul of Cutter be channeled through her left hand, into her left arm, through her body, and then exiting through her right hand into Lythium's robot. The energy gradually faded away as Miss Yuna opened her eyes once more.

Both of them looked at the machine. Without warning, its eyes began to glow red, and the mouth started to open.

"It's... Cutter," said the construct. This didn't sound like Cutter's voice at all. The voice coming out was deep, gutteral, and very mechanical-sounding.

"Don't worry," Cutter continued, "it's me for sure. I can feel myself in this body. There is no flesh, but it is close to what I used to be. It actually feels... pleasant having an actual left hand instead of just crude knives and blades."

"Yes... it worked," exclaimed Lythium softly. "Now it's time to get rid of those two other souls for good and get Frown back."

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Too many characters! >___<

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Wow, I took a break from reading along with this, and now I have twenty-somewhat chapters to read.... >.>

Love the story though.

finalark

SNORLAX
Time to pay a visit back to our super-epic DBZesque character known as Tyciol.

Don't get too mad at me finalark D:
GAH!!!! YOU MESSED UP MY PLOT!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Seriously though, that was pretty good. Only one problem, my chapted ended with Frown walking out of the Room to go see the Queen...

CONTINUNITY? What's that?

Joking Aside, I was actually thinking about having some kind of inner-battle within Frown or something like that. And I was planning on giving Cutting an epic mechanical body near the end of the story. But hey, it comes with writing in group. Which is part of the fun, right?

Too many characters! >___<
No, this isn't too many characters. Good read the Sonic the Hegehog comics some time.

This cover? Shows about 1/4 of the cast.

cutter

Smash Champion
GAH!!!! YOU MESSED UP MY PLOT!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Seriously though, that was pretty good. Only one problem, my chapted ended with Frown walking out of the Room to go see the Queen...

CONTINUNITY? What's that?

Joking Aside, I was actually thinking about having some kind of inner-battle within Frown or something like that. And I was planning on giving Cutting an epic mechanical body near the end of the story. But hey, it comes with writing in group. Which is part of the fun, right?
I basically assumed that Miss Yuna nailed Frown as he was walking out the door so he was still in her line of fire.

But hey, it's cool you like it :). And I had no idea you had the exact same idea I did with making Cutter a pure machine. But like you said, the fun is in all of us collaborating to make this epic story.

I need to stop beginning my sentences with conjunctions >_>

finalark

SNORLAX
I basically assumed that Miss Yuna nailed Frown as he was walking out the door so he was still in her line of fire.

But hey, it's cool you like it :). And I had no idea you had the exact same idea I did with making Cutter a pure machine. But like you said, the fun is in all of us collaborating to make this epic story.

I need to stop beginning my sentences with conjunctions >_>
I liked how you made Miss Yuna more human than goddess. It kind of reminded me of the Greek gods to some extent.

Great minds think alike. I'm interested to see where this whole thing goes next.

Even when Frown isn't in control of his own body he's still getting beat up!

cutter

Smash Champion
I liked how you made Miss Yuna more human than goddess. It kind of reminded me of the Greek gods to some extent.
Yeah, that was pretty much my thought process there.

Even when Frown isn't in control of his own body he's still getting beat up!
I know lmao. Frown has been a ****ing TANK for being able to take all the abuse he has suffered.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No, this isn't too many characters. Good read the Sonic the Hegehog comics some time.
Yes, there are too many characters.

That's why those comics are trash.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥Meh. As long as we are sticking with the main plot, I don't care. Not all characters have to constantly be reused in the story.

You made Miss Yuna a little TOO human, but it's fine. I was also going for the "Calypso" type goddess, and not a "God" type goddess.

And I was exagerrating. I hate blood. I'm like Tsunade. *dies*
♥

Baw, thanks for the compliments guys.:bee:

I'll try to get another 1-2 chapters done either today or tommorow.

Okay, here's Chapter 42. ;D

Chapter 42: Filling in the Holes

Zajice doubled over and layed his hands on his knees.

"Can't we..... stop.... and rest.... for a bit?" he gasped. They had already traversed the 23 miles between the Lucario and the Fox cities' Social threads, and were heading south to Melee and the Social Group area. His normaly lightly tanned skin was flushed a rosy red. Indigo glanced over at him with a stern look in his dark eyes, then continued his stride.

"Hey! You get back over here!" Zajice yelled. His hands were cupped around his mouth, and he had his knees bent in anger.

Indigo gave a relinquishing sigh, then quickly turned on his heels. He glided back over to his friend, then pulled two gray, cold stones up for seats. After brushing off the pitifully thin layer of snow, he and Zajice took a seat.

"All right, I suppose I can take this time to bandage you up, huh?"

Zajice remained silent for a bit. After a while he muttered something.

"And, I guess to think over a plan..."
"What was that?"
"I said, 'to think over a plan.'"

Indigo shot Zajice a startled look of dismay.

"But I thought you said you already had a plan!" He cried. He had assumed this was the reason for Zajice's urgence earlier that night, so as not to burn moonlight.

Zajice gave a sigh.

"No, I didn't think we would approach the south so quickly," he muttered with fatigue. "I thought perhaps we would take two days, and I could use that time to concoct a scheme."

Indigo rubbed his chin. He was surprised and disgusted to find that stubble was starting to take over his face as well. He grimaced.

"Okay, well, first thing's first. Let's get rid of these cactuses growing on our faces."

He took a medium, hefty stone, then cracked it against another to gave it a deft split. The result was a finely cleaved stone blade.

"Now, since all the water is frozen, you take this blade and shave my face. But please be careful," Indigo said in a pleading voice. "With the long journey we have ahead of us, I don't think losing blood and risking infection is the best way to present ourselves to the Social Groups."

Zajice winked and gave a sly grin, then knicked Indigo very lightly on his cheekbone, near the bottom of his eye. Indigo simply eyed him angrily, then looked forward, at the diminishing cliff that was his home.

After the two friends finished shaving each other, and Indigo had flicked off the bead of blood that had leaked out of his flesh, they settled themselves back for the plan. Indigo proceeded to produce a large map made of yellowing parchment, then slapped it on a stump between the two.

"All right," Indigo waved to a section in the high north-west. "This is where we are now. Our goal is here." He placed a small pebble on a large forest in the deep south.

"It's going to be a risky trip. We're going to have two travel about 62 miles to reach the User Blogs in time to catch Teran and tell him of our plans. From there, we simply travel another 80 miles or so to reach the Social Groups."

Zajice eyed him nonchalantly.

"So? Where's the risk in that? I'm sure the citadels of Zero Suit Samus and Zelda will be glad to provide food and shelter. After that, the only thing standing between us the the arenas of the Tournaments."

Indigo wagged his finger and winked.
"Ah, but see here?" He signaled to a spot on the map illustrated with early 19th century towers and palaces with a classical architectical influence. "This," he said, "Is Melee. Or, at least, it was. But as we know, it's been ravaged by Her. It's bound to be teeming with Mads and guards, or even Bipolaroids."

Zajice shook his head back. His long dark hair flicked Indigo in the eye. After offering a quick "I'm sorry," he asked an honest question.
"Bipolaroid? What's that?"

Indigo chuckled.
"Ah, Bipolaroids. Funny things, those creatures are. They're Bees that have been corrupted by The Queen's vile magic. From afar, they seem like harmless, gentle Bees. But when you approach them, the give a horrible glare and transform into Mads. The only danger in them is their power of duplicity. Other than that, they're about as strong as an average Mad."

"Hmmm, okay, I see" muttered Zajice.

"Now," Indigo's visage flashed into a grave face, and his glasses seemed to dim. "These are the two most important Social Groups we need to plan about. The first is this," He stabbed his index finger at a section of the southern forest near the great Sea of Legality. "This is the Great Zange-Chan's group. It is one of the few areas of Smash World Forums to have remained, for the most part, mind you, autonomous. It was founded twelve years ago when She was still gathering her strength. There used to be a Social Group in the citadel of Toon Link, but She feared its united power. Thusly, she sent one of her minions, a corrupted Moderator, to go and desecrate it. Its inhabitants fled far to the south, and, under the leadership of Zange-Chan, established their Social Group. But, after the rise to power of SasukeBowser, and his reestablishment of a Social Group in Toon Link, many have returned north. It still remains a lively place, however, and merging its inhabitants against The Queen is of great interest to us."

"Ah, I see what you mean," said Zajice. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Southward!"

Zajice started to run, but Indigo caught his cloak. He gave him a stern look, then pulled him back.

"See? This kind of recklessness is what got us into this mess in the dark!" he scolded. "Now, sit down, and let me tell you about the second Group of interest."

Zajice rolled his eyes in an overly dramatic fashion, then slumped down.

Indigo took the map, then very slowly, and with great care, began to oscillate it. To Zajice's disbelief, instead of the flat part of the map, and eventually the blank back became visible, a new surface seemed to be growing out of the void. After this startling act was complete, Zajice noticed a collosal black abyss in the center-southern area of the map.

"Wha-..... How did you do that?" He demanded. He snatched the map away from Indigo, then curiously began to rotate it in his hands.

"Give me that!" Indigo grimaced, then took the map back.

"This," he said, slowly beginning the whole procedure again, "Is a map imbued with magic geometric properties, gifted to me three years ago by Bionic Sonic. As I headed north to the Social Thread, I passed through the Smash Workshop in the west. I stopped there for a bit, and befriended him. When I was leaving, Bionic Sonic gave me this, saying he sensed I would need it in the near future. And," Indigo spread his hands out. "Lo and behold, the magician was right. Anyhow, that void is Warcraft. It is an area of the Social Group region twisted by The Queen. She took a small tree in the south-east of the forest, and baptised it 'Warcraff :3'. Many unexperienced travellers in the forest are fooled by its benevolent exterior facade, but are then swallowed into the abyss in an underground parallel to the surface. Hence why instead of the depiction for Warcraft being simply on the back of the map, one must reveal the trans-real face."

Zajice had turned grim as well. "Then, how is this group of any importance to us? If anything, it seems to me we should steer clear of its vicinity."

"To the most logical, close-minded thinker, that would seem true." Indigo started. "Oh, but that's not to say you are one, Zajice. Anyhow, what you forget is that being a mergant recruit grants you the curse and blessing of being considered neutral in these dark times by many. When I gave up this act years ago, and settled in the Social Thread, I was considered mainly on the side of anti-Queen. Mainly. Some people still considered me neutral because I had not left the many Social Groups I had joined. But you are still widely regarded as neutral, Zajice, seeing as you still continue being an active mergant recruit. If we go into the true Warcraft with an air of neutrality, we have a chance of ferreting away valuable information from The Queen to Teran's resistance. But," Indigo warned, "This works both ways. Many people in the Great Zange-Chan's group will get their suspicions raised anew, and become wary of us. They could think we are working as covert sentries to provide information about the resistance to Her."

After this lengthy seminary, the two took a long respite to settle their thoughts. Both had very grave faces.

Zajice stood up.

"Well, I'm willing to take the risks. I'm willing to take the risks to resist Her reign. I'm ready for the south. Let's go."

Indigo looked up haggardly, but nevertheless, gave a determined nod. The two friends then set out at a brisk pace. Dawn had broken on the second day of their journey, and yet they had not slept. They were determined not to let The Snow suffocate them.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Here goes:

Chapter 43: The Spy

As the Disco Roomanians galloped towards Media Metropolis, they passed the sacked city of Computer Café. All of the Black Guard had left, and were now on their way to Media Metropolis as well in order to reinforce Amorasaki and his men.

Motel Vacaville asked the messenger from MM what had happened to the leveled city, and he told him the story of how Teran had been betrayed and how the Guard was waiting for him when he arrived.

Vacaville thought to himself: The only men who knew where Teran was going were the men of Disco Room. One of us must have alerted the Black Guard. I must find out who it is. Vacaville thanked the messenger for his information, and rode throughout the crowd, looking for any suspicious activity. He did not observe anything too out of place, and decided to investigate further when there was a lull in the fighting. He continued riding forward, and later that evening they spotted Media Metropolis in the distance. He saw many large fires burning, and heard the shouts of wounded men, as well as the clash of steel on steel. He decided to make camp for the night and storm the city in the morning. Scav must be there already he thought.

All of the men and women of Disco Room took advantage of the must needed rest, and slept as long as Vacaville allowed them to. As the warriors were strapping on their armor, after they ate breakfast, Asdioh, who had been on watch for a few hours that night, approached him.

He said "Sir, I do not know if this is of any meaning to you, but as I was watching the area around the camp during my night shift, I saw a hooded figure sneaking out of camp. I did not see him return, but no one is missing this morning. He was headed toward the city. I thought you might want to know."

Vacaville replied, "Thank you Asdioh," and sent him on his way to get ready to fight. After the preparations were complete, Vacaville and his men approached the city on horseback. Once they reached the ruins of the wall, they saw what a mess the city was. Small fights were going on all over, dead bodies filled the roads, people fell to the ground as they watched. The Black Guard swept through the city with extreme efficiency to wipe out the resistance. Vacaville knew they had to find Teran as soon as possible.

The split into three groups. One group stayed in a heavily fortified area by the wall that they entered through, and guarded their belongings. Horses were left outside, and the contents of the wagons were placed in houses in the area. Roofs of these houses were taken apart, and the timber was used to barricade the area between the houses.

The other two groups went on the offensive, to try to find Teran and kill off as many of the Black Guard as they could. Scumfever led one of these groups, and Motel Vacaville headed the other. They went in opposite directions, and ran through the streets, taking all of the other rebels with them and killing any pockets of the Black Guard that they could find. Unlike with the previous battle, where the soldiers had been unwilling men and women ripped from their homes, theses soldiers were all loyal, and thus would not sway their allegiances. The Queen's men who had been recruited during the last fight were mainly left to guard the belongings, as many of them were not as adept as the Disco Roomers when it came to fighting.

Scumfever's group came across a large group (20-30 of them) of rebels pinned down behind a makeshift wall of furniture by a squadron of Black Guard archers. Scum told the rebels that they were there to help, and he entered the house to the left of the barricade, where the leader of these rebels was located. He said, "Hello, I am Scumfever. I come from the Disco Room to help you fight off the Black Guard. What can we do to help?"

"I am Luigitoilet," the man replied. "I appreciate your help. As you can see, we're in a tight spot to say the least. Are any of your men skilled with magic?"

"Magic?" asked Scum. "Yes, actually. Smoooooooom, get out here!"

Smoooooooom ran out of the crowd and said, "Hello there Scum! In need of my assistance?"

"Yes, Smoooooooom. We need your magical prowess to help us eliminate the archers. This man here, Luigitoilet, will tell you what he wants you to do."

"Hello Smoooooooom," said Luigitoilet. "I need you to cast any fire spell in your arsenal and send it at those me. They're hiding behind a wall of their own, and we just need a distraction so we can run over and confront them at close range."

"Sounds good. Do you want me to cast it now?" asked Smoooooooom.

"Yeah, whenever you're ready."

Smoooooooom took started his incantation, and after about how long it took to spell his name, he was finished. A wave of fire emanated from his palm and engulfed the Black Guard's barricade. At the same time, the rebels and Disco Roomers leaped over their own barricade and ran towards the archers. Smoooooooom stopped the spell and the fire disappeared, right as the rebels reached their enemies. They took out the first line within seconds, but soon they realized that a huge amount of Black Guard soldiers were right behind the archers, lying in wait while the rebels fell into their trap.

Black Guard members poured out of houses and emerged on rooftops, with weapons drawn. Luigitoilet and Scumfever realized that further resistance would be futile, and they threw down their weapons. Amorasaki emerged from the crowd, accompanied by a hooded man.

In a low, booming voice, Amorasaki said, "You have done well, Joel [Onishiba/Spadefox's new name for anyone who didn't know]. The Queen will be most pleased."

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Haha, had to keep it current with his name change.

Glad you liked it man.

LOL Bipolaroids. I also like how the characters were calling Killjoy "Her." Gives her an even more powerful aura, like Voldemort or something.

cutter

Smash Champion
Indigo, you're such an awesome writer.

I will have my part up tonight soon. That is when I get inspiration to strike me.

Man, this is all going to look so awesome illustrated :D

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I still can't stop reading this, the writers here are too good and I keep waiting for the next chapter.

I actually thought it was going to be a triangle-shaped map in Chapter 42 for comedy's sake. (Cutter (I think?) did an example of that xD)

finalark

SNORLAX
This story is getting violent and extreme! I'm glad that what's going on with Teran is kind of the focus now, seeing how he's the protagonist and all.

Once again, Indigo, your writing is amazing. You should become a novelist some day.

cutter

Smash Champion
I still can't stop reading this, the writers here are too good and I keep waiting for the next chapter.

I actually thought it was going to be a triangle-shaped map in Chapter 42 for comedy's sake. (Cutter (I think?) did an example of that xD)
In my chapter, the shape of the map itself wasn't a triangle. You used Law of Cosines to calculate that the distance to get to M.M. would be much shorter through the route you suggested.

MASSIVE EDIT: Chapter time!

Before I go to bed!

Chapter 44: Bedlam

A dull thud could be heard coming from the front of the weaponry store. A split-second later, a loud explosion rocked the building's foundation as a gigantic hole was blasted away at where the front door used to be.

"Take cover!" yelled SamuraiPanda. He hunkered down next to the front counter inside with his katana at the ready, as it was the only place big enough to give cover to his massive body. Saskuebowser, Bionic Sonic, and Bunny ducked underneath the table covered in peculiar-looking gems.

"Four hostiles incoming!" exclaimed Sasukebowser as his peered above through the gaping hole in the front, noticing four distinct bodies charging right at them. He could then hear soft crying in his left ear. Bunny was curled up into a ball, hands in her face and her staff laying on the ground.

"I... can't... do it," she sobbed. The heat of battle was quite a different story compared to when SamuraiPanda was just briefing them before the assault.

"No... you can," said Sasukebowser confidently. "We need your adept ability in the element of cold."

"That's easy for you to say," Bunny sniffled.

"Look at the Queen has done to your lives!" yelled Sasukebowser, "this is our chance to fight back and show why we're fed up with Her callous oppression! If we fail now, we will have failed ourselves, our children, and our grandchildren!"

Upon hearing these words, something inside of Bunny began burning inside of her. Her tears almost instantly vanished to be replaced with a sense of fierce confidence, yet calm anger at the same time. Bunny immediately grasped her staff as adrenaline surged through her body in conjunction with the flow of emotions she was experiencing.

The four Black Guard soldiers had quickly narrowed the distance within this time though, and Bionic Sonic was just peeking over the top, trying to get a clear shot to cast one of his triangle spells. With terse concentration, Bionic Sonic conjured up a Sine Bind as three points materialized to form a triangle, snaring three of the soldiers and freezing them completely in place. Their limbs flailed helplessly in the air as they were completely pinned by the triangle.

The fourth soldier had not been subdued at all, and had actually begun to pick up speed. Only mere yards separated him from the four.

"I have to refresh," mentioned Bionic Sonic. "By the time I can cast something again, this guy will be in our grills by then."

Without thinking anymore, Bunny hopped right out of their cover, staff raised to the charging Black Guard soldier.

"Nix Projecti!" she shrieked as loud as possible. The tip of her staff instantly glowed white as a loud explosion could be heard. Something -- or many somethings were shot from the tip of Bunny's staff right in the vicinity of the soldier. The charging Black Guard was stuck immediately in his tracks; the stopping power provided from Bunny's spell was immense.

Many shiny, spiky shards covered the man's armor as blood slowly seeped down from his body. Bunny had successfully turned the moisture of the air into deadly ice shards and then shot them directly at the Black Guard soldier with scattershot precision. Without warning, he fell to the ground as a massive pool of blood started to collect and spread out from his body. The ice shards were indeed a lethal weapon.

Bunny was taken aback at what she had done. I just killed someone, she thought. Yet, I don't feel sorry at all for him. He was one of the Queen's men, and he deserved it.

Bunny couldn't contemplate too much more on this, as nine more Black Guard soldiers started to charge at them. She readied herself with her staff at the ready, with an air of confidence that she never had before.

"Teran, we need your help!" called out Sasukebowser. Teran immediately came running down the stairs with his crossbow from where he had been sniping all this time as he joined the rest of the group to face their next encounter.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥Dude, that was great. This is flowing a lot better now. It's like a beloved and treasured Playstation RPG cinematic sequence. "Mads" are a brilliant name for a monster species.

And stop spelling "sasuke" wrong. It's NOT hard. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And that is Spadefox's real life name. lol
♥

Chapter 45: Here Comes A New Challenger

"The next wave approaches." SamuraiPanda wipes fresh blood off his once sheen fur. He then poses into a defensive stance with his katana, as if he was bracing himself. Suddenly, a barrage of flaming arrows directed toward him from the top of a steeple. Panda deflects each of the arrows in succession with his katana.

The melee was drawing out. Teran and the resistance were holding fairly well. The morale was immense; they felt they can take out any threat. But the battle was hardly over. They hadn't realized that enemy reinforcements were only a few miles from the gates of the city. Except SamuraiPanda. He always predicts when more is to come.

"Apparently, we have archers to deal with," Teran says.

"Here, take this." Panda takes out a woolen pouch of mashed leaves and a vial of green liquid and hands it to Teran. The vial was very warm, as if it were filled with hot water.

"That is mandragora, but what is that liquid?" Bionic Sonic inquired.

"It's nitro."

"N-nitro!?" Sasukebowser falters back in astonishment. He heard of nitro and its ballistic effects, and feared for an unexpected reaction.

SamuraiPanda chortles at Sasuke. "Fear not, Sasuke-san. It is carefully contained. It won't explode, unless Teran-san drops it of course."

Teran quickly holds the vial with both hands. Judging from the context, he only assumed that nitro was a nuclear substance. In other words, extremely dangerous.

"What in hell possessed you to carry that around so incautiously?!" Sasuke demanded an answer.

"Heh. I didn't exactly anticipate being shocked in this battle so early. Anyway, Teran-san, allow me to carefully equip the mandragora and nitro to an arrow."

With a frightful expression on his face, Teran reluctantly grabs an arrow from his quiver and hands it to Panda. He figured this panda had no relative fear of death.

"I'll also need the mandragora and nitro back, since you seem to be comfortable enough with them." Panda smiles. Teran knew that Panda only handed the items to him in order to scare him. He wasn't amused in the slightest.

SamuraiPanda sits onto the ground with his legs crossed and focuses on assembling the items to the arrow. "Mandragora is no mere plant. It is highly inflammable, and extremely viable in explosives." Panda takes out the mashed mandragora from the pouch and smothers all of it on the vial of nitro. He wraps the vial up with a bandage along with the arrow. He slowly hands the arrow back to Teran, still sitting on the ground.

"Time for a kaboom. Show those archers what sharpshooting is all about. I trust you can do it, Teran-san." Teran was still wondering what the 'san' suffix was all about. He relinquishes the thought and hops up a keg planted near a building, using it to boost himself up top of it. He treads carefully to prevent a premature explosion in his hand.

"Be careful, Teran-san," Bunny says from below. She feared for Teran's safety, but she knew it had to be done. They were at a great disadvantage considering the playing field. Teran sets up the bomb arrow onto his crossbow. He prayed that it wouldn't explode from the shock of the launch. "I can't believe this fool asked me to do this.", he thought to himself. Teran aims toward the base of the steeple where the archers were firing. They didn't pay much attention to him, considering they had no knowledge of his arrow having explosive properties.

The arrow launches at a moderate speed. From where he was standing, Teran could not tell whether the arrow was going to reach the steeple, considering the amount of weight on it. SamuraiPanda sits idly by with an obscure smirk on his face. Suddenly, the massive explosion can be heard and seen from afar. The arrow reached its destination. The ignited bodies of the archers launched lifelessly into the air, then flopped off the base of the tower and onto the ground.

"Success!" Panda was overjoyed at the sight. "Well done, my friend."

"Thank you. Now please refrain from asking me to ever do that again, sir," Teran replied with a sigh of relief.

"By the goddess! That was quite the dare!" Bionic Sonic exclaimed in somewhat satisfaction. "You're a good shot, Sir Teran!"

"You did it!", Bunny cheered while hopping consecutively.

"That was insane. Highly inconsiderate of you to ask Sir Teran to perform such an arduous task, panda. You should have done it your SELF!", Sasuke chastised.

"I don't exacly have the...joints to use a crossbow." Panda guffawed.

Teran assesses the area. "It seems the chaos on this side of the metropolis has subsided."

"Aye. We'd best move to the other district. I can't even imagine how rough things have gotten, but from what I am sensing, there are those who are resisting the Guard over there as well. We better reinforce them before it's too late.", SamuraiPanda replied.

"That isn't very fair. Isn't it OUR turn? Hehehe." A man's voice can be heard from behind them. The party turns around to see a line of soldiers clad in black, sinister armor. In the center was a man who wore a more exotic suit of black armor, but he lacked a helm.

It was Scav. They've finally reached Media Metropolis.

"My, my. This is quite the mess, is it not? Such a small resistance, taking out the Guard with the help of civilians. I must say, I am quite impressed, Teran. This could only be the doing of your tactics and intelligence. If only you served the queen....", Scav was speaking in a nonchalant tone as if he and Teran were friends.

"The queen is a tyrant, Scav!", Teran remarked with indignation.

"Come now. Do you really wish to flee for the rest of your life? To be a fugitive? A vagabond? Enough is enough. Pledge your allegiance to Queen Killjoy, so that you might live."

"NEVER!!!!"

"Haha. You're mad, Teran. Anger only causes you to make mistakes. Which is why I am going to tell you that Amorasaki and the Black Guard are already here on the other side of the metropolis, killing innocents and rebel fools just to find you."

"No!"

"Ahhhh, but yes. Cease this futile resistance. All you must do is turn yourself in, and I will make the call to let the city go. The lives of the powerless and the weak lie in your hands, Teran."

".....". Teran was too indecisive to say anything.

"To hell with that. Teran-san, we already made it this far. There is no way in Hades we are going to give it all away. There is a reason why everyone here is fighting for Teran. We cannot allow him in the hands of your queen. I may not understand what this is all about, but I know that Teran isn't just some fugitive. I'm not going to let you have him."

"Silence, you animal! Or the queen will have your pelt for a coat." Scav points his massive sword toward SamuraiPanda.

"Hmph. You really think you can beat me? I may be some animal to you, but I will snap your bones like a bamboo stick!"

"Gahaha! Well said, animal. Shall we duel? Men! Do NOT interfere, but don't let Teran and his lackeys get away. This bear's head will hang in my quarters."

"I.....am.....a PANDAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

finalark

SNORLAX
Heartz, the last line in your chapter is amazing.

It's good to see the story rolling, I think one of the reasons why is because we're not focusing on new ways to curbstomp Frown every other chapter.

I love the Panda, so glad I thought of him.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, the last line in your chapter is amazing.

It's good to see the story rolling, I think one of the reasons why is because we're not focusing on new ways to curbstomp Frown every other chapter.

I love the Panda, so glad I thought of him.
♥He was an amazing addition. Him being an actually panda it was differentiates him from the rest. There are a lot of generic characters in the story; most seemed forced into the story. But SamuraiPanda delivered epicness.♥

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Thanks cutter for the explanation.

And wow, that is an amazing cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 45.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, I've got an idea for the next group story (you thought there would only be one?!), and it'll kick off once this one is done. So I'm capping this project at 100 chapters. That'll give you all plenty of time to wrap up the numerous plot lines running now,

Top Bottom