• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Civil War

cutter

Smash Champion
I think having characters without our names is a fantastic solution for the next story. With "generic" characters, there will be much less of an urge to just forcibly insert new characters into the story for the sake of doing so, and as a result it will make the story flow soooo much better.

Oh yeah, I'm working on finishing up the old story right now! I think you guys will really enjoy the last third of it and the conclusion :).

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Teaser time! Here are the names of the three main characters (they may change, but not by much):

Benjamin Carter
Francis Witten
Eric Mavis

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, I think I've decided upon a story for the new group story. It also occurred to me that the plot of the first story was pretty well laid out: Teran was the hero, Killjoy was the villain, and at the end of the story they would fight.

It's pretty necessary that all the writers of the project know the overall plot of the story, beginning, middle and end. So when I start the new thread, all of that info will be in the OP, but in spoiler tags so that we don't ruin it for the readers.

cutter

Smash Champion
I just finished three more chapters for this, since I'd love to get to the end. I'll be releasing the rest of this story when I get done.

Looking forward to this next project!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Update:

I'm still writing Chapter 1. The rought draft should be done this afternoon, and then I just have to type it up and post it. I think you guys will enjoy the possiblities of this story.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh man I might write a chapter for this

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This had a lot of potential before everyone started writing themselves in.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
*Altered Beast voice*
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

I do still think this is a good idea, but the execution was severely lacking. Maybe I'll take another crack at it in December, but it won't be open for just anyone to contribute.

Top Bottom