• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH BROTHERS VICTORY! Victoria Day: Monday May 18th/09

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lmao wow i never knew this waz school and i have to be smart before i write a sentance because if i dont the nerds will make fun of me lol bunch of nubs this is not school so i do not care about my spelling ok at school i will spell perfect for u guys ok just for u. secound thing i just got info and tips and videos and stuff showing whos good and experts and stuff so this trny is gonna be hard if i lose i lose ill train better im not gonna cry about it but this should be fun. third thing RUN AWAY FIRE are u styll speaking i thought nubs should not play games but ur changing my mind lol jk hey u might be better who knows until we play im not tlking smack anymore i know how good u guys are know so i have challenges this should be fun

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The only reason everyone jumped on you was because of the fact that you thought you'd own everyone at your first tournament. If you've gotten over that attitude, I (and probably many more people) wont have a problem with you. Its a common thing for people to be overzealous at their first tournament and think they'll **** but often there is a big shock when that is not the case.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
Yami Akatsuki Alter Ego lol Know Dont Think Im Sad Our Scared Our Anything I Styll think Im Going To Win Our come 2 or 3 I m use to trnys cuz i beat peeps all the time this time its for money and to c how good i am against the best of brawl in canada. but all i have to say is that its gonna be harder then i thought because of wat i seen but ya i guess ill c u and the guys at the trny

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
And If I can Pass The Odds Of This Trny And Win I Will Claim The Name Smash God But Theres Sum1 That Im Gonna Have trouble Beating And Thats The Guy who Gives Me Tips So I Better Train. U Know Who U Are Lol

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
guys since we got over all this talk do u guys know that Hylian guy who picks toon link if u do do u know how i can contact him by utube page he has one but i cant find it and ya it would help thx

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
so ally is the best nice even how i would love to team with u guys a smash god has to stay with his bro a 10 year old lol i kno we might lose but i want to c how far we can go

.Marik

is a social misfit
Here are the possibilities:

Yami is a troll, waiting for someone to say "I'll moneymatch you!" and then he/she/it comes out of their disguise and goes "it was me all along! Moneymatch get?" :D

Or... he is being serious? With the grammatically incorrect, run-on sentences saying his Toon Link will **** us and "B Breezy?"

Either way, it's certantly going to be interesting. This thread has lots of hype now, due to the guy.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
Are u people blind we are not in school fine ill type like we are starting now ok. Now u guys keep saying im a troll and no im not i have played with Ilad a couple of times he has won every match cuz hes good online but i suck online lag and Toon Link dont get along. and 2 thing i only say dark toon link because i thought people dont use that colour but i guess i waz wrong. third thing i dont want hype from anyone i said it already 3 times i know how good u guys are so i already know i might lose but like i said i will train harder ok thats all i wanted to type did i type right this time lol god its a forum i never thought people cared about how people write guess i waz wrong again lol its just like msn and facebook u type how u like u dont care cuz its not school so get that threw ur head.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
This is gonna be a sick trny i want peeps on my friends list on brawl. So if anyone wants me to add them so we can play then give me ur friend code and nickname. And lol im hafe white and hafe black i dont act gangster im a big guy but i do dress it thou but i dont tlk like them so ya i just like the word be brezzy

.Marik

is a social misfit
Or Yami was sent by Pownz to attract people to go to the tournament.
But they've never done it before, have they?

Granted, that's a possibility. Which is kind of what I meant when I stated "this thread has hype now." I should have been more clear.

5ive, you better be coming to this. :mad:

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
Omg finally u come back online and u dont send me a message pownz. I sent u 2 already i need to kno more about this trny. Ok im not trolling u nubs im real god the sad thing is i said i would play u guys online but u guys dont want to. So thats ur fault if u think im trolling im ready to play online anytime

Shockgamez

Smash Rookie
What is the latest I can show up and still play in singles and doubles? Im not sure of the 3:00 single start yet last call at 3:30?

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
singles starts at 3pm last call is 330 (unless you have personally notified the Centre)
Doubles starts when Sings is over, we are aiming for 8pm.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
As I suggested before, to have doubles run well you might as well start it inbetween pools and bracket, otherwise barely anyone is going to enter, just like last time.

Just a thought.

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
are you kidding? 8 pm

f that man... i got school in toronto the following day!

i'm going to singles with little diddy and lucas

Cyan_

Smash Lord
omg yami plz team with me plz im rly good at dis game. i once 1 stalked lvl 8 cpu like on that stage with 2d guys. i main dark toon link 2 togedder we can team and win all the $$$?! do u hav a partner yet???????????? we shuld play to c who has the bettr dark toonl ink and we can team 2 this turney is gonna be sooo epic omg

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol is that a joke are u trying to disgrace me in anyways cuz if u are u my friend are a nub lol but if ur for real and not just joking around i cant im with my bro but if he does not come sure ill team

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
singles starts at 3pm last call is 330 (unless you have personally notified the Centre)
Doubles starts when Sings is over, we are aiming for 8pm.
NOOOOOOOO... OK itss time for me to take matters into my own hands, DOUBLES has to start at the same time as singles pools. If it dosn't, there will be few teams just as minus just said, this isn't fair.

You have to make better decisions pownz, no ones going to stay until 1 am like last time. forget that, brawl doubles must start at the same time as singles pools.

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
laugh at you if you think anyones staying past 10...

8 for doubles is ridiculously foolish. everyone has school the following day!

nickcam

Smash Ace
Doubles should be started before or during brackets so it can be finished. Doubles doesnt take that long so it shouldnt be a major problem if its run like that

Top Bottom