• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH BROTHERS VICTORY! Victoria Day: Monday May 18th/09

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik Yoshi Who Do U Main
Yep, we're getting trolled.
I lol'd. Hard. That's like, the most obvious thing in the world. Maybe my name, avatar, character icon, and signature can help you out there I suppose? :lick:

Wow. Just wow. :laugh:

And Sick Name And How Do U Register The Guy That Made This Topic Wont Reply So Ya Can U Do It Online Thanks Latz
You a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! also? "Yami" is the alter ego form of quite a few characters. Or maybe you just like my name as it is. Thanks anyways. :psycho:

You just confirm. He'll add your name, and then you can just show up ready to Smash. So, post and say "I'm coming" or something along those lines. It's his job to do the rest.

Hmm. You and Pho should have Toon Link dittos. Where you from anyways?

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol no i thought u just liked the name marik yoshi thats y i asked wat do u main cuz i rarly c peeps pick Yoshi But U Do so ya nice umm ya i like yugioh i use to go to trnys and play but 2 old for that know so i like the show Yami Bakura Yami Marik Yami Yugi Plus I Like Naruto So I Made My Nickname Yami Akatsuki It Use To Akatsuki Knight But Anyways Im From Toronto This Will Be My First Trny So Ya Im Looking Forward To C Who Wins This Its Gonna Be Epic

.Marik

is a social misfit
lol no i thought u just liked the name marik yoshi thats y i asked wat do u main cuz i rarly c peeps pick Yoshi But U Do so ya nice umm ya i like yugioh i use to go to trnys and play but 2 old for that know so i like the show Yami Bakura Yami Marik Yami Yugi Plus I Like Naruto So I Made My Nickname Yami Akatsuki It Use To Akatsuki Knight But Anyways Im From Toronto This Will Be My First Trny So Ya Im Looking Forward To C Who Wins This Its Gonna Be Epic
Ah. Another fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! Yeah, I used to attend Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments all the time, mainly in Asiancourt. Won a few of them too. I used to have Marik's deck IRL, hence the name.

And yes, I seriously main Yoshi. Good luck at your first Tournament, I suppose. Hope you make it out of Pools. :lick:

Can U Register When U Go There
I'm sure it will be fine, but it's generally better to let the Tournament Organizer(s) know you're coming ahead of time. Less hassle and confusion.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
ya i went to asian court to with my cuz and a guy named derek anyways do u want to play some brawl online im bored i want to c if ur the best on this board but if u win then nice but sumtimes this game likes to lag so my real skills will be at the trny here is my friend code 2020-6297-1365 Nickname Yami Ok If Any1 else wants to play add me to k latz

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
well go play brawl and add me any1 who thinks there good but if it lags bad im gone

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
ilad is good he beat me i did not beat him once but ill tell the truth online im **** because of the lag i dont play online alot on brawl so basicaly any1 can beat me online but when ur playing next to me im the king and i will prove this at the trny But If people styll want to play online even how im crap ill styll play but not right know im busy u know my friend code latz

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Ah. Another fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! Yeah, I used to attend Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments all the time, mainly in Asiancourt. Won a few of them too. I used to have Marik's deck IRL, hence the name.
You had God Cards too? I had slypher and obelisk. I fancy myself a collector and have pretty solid Gladiator Beast/Alien Decks
And yes, I seriously main Yoshi.
**** straight. Best one I've ever seen. Only one I've ever played

Hope you make it out of Pools. :lick:
I'd say getting out of pools is usually easy, but its not. Everyone is good.
Underestimate no one.
Can't wait to play you Yami and Marik (never thought I'd say that)

Also, I'm pretty sure my two buddies TIPPR and Izzo are attending

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait to play you Yami and Marik (never thought I'd say that)
lol ya im gonna be there for singles and doubles.but ya wat happens when u lose do u get to play games while waiting cuz waiting 7 hours will get boring hope u guys have good teamwork cuz i train all the time with computers level 9 so this will be fun

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
If you win more than one match I'm going to be surprised.
I'm dead serious, I will have a good laugh if you don't come dead last.
lol ur funney like i said to the other guy go home turn on ur wii play brawl go to trnys put it on ur level easy mode and then after trying and failing a lot of times then when u finally win /like thats gonna happen/then u can tlk k nub

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
Wat do u mean no more trollin im for real i will be going 2 this trny and i will show u whos king even if i dont win i will come in 2 our 3 the only way for me to lose is if if the thing lags and i dont think it does so get it im for real and i will be there Yami Akatsuki

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
lol ur funney like i said to the other guy go home turn on ur wii play brawl go to trnys put it on ur level easy mode and then after trying and failing a lot of times then when u finally win /like thats gonna happen/then u can tlk k nub
What? Your nonsensical ranting wont save you, you're going to get *****. It always hurts people like you the hardest.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol i got information from a guy saying that u guys are lieing metaknight does not suck hes broken and u guys can beat level 9 and if u cant then i feel srry for u guys.You Peeps lie too much im not gonna lie here im good very good and u will be lucky if u beat me but if i lose the match in the trny its not like im gonna cry lol i will just train alot more then i do and say that u guys are good but i will not die with out a fight with dark toon link and if ur gonna fall down the ledge all i have to say is watch out for my meteor smash lol

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol kid im the best in Toronto i have beaten ever1 i have challenged sumtimes even when its 2 vs me ok like i said did u even beat the story mode on intense and get 100 completion did u beat the last event on ur first try im God In Toronto So U can shut up go to the trny i want to face u and we will c if ur the best in to nub

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
lol kid im the best in Toronto i have beaten ever1 i have challenged sumtimes even when its 2 vs me ok like i said did u even beat the story mode on intense and get 100 completion did u beat the last event on ur first try im God In Toronto So U can shut up go to the trny i want to face u and we will c if ur the best in to nub
:laugh:

$10, Me and you. Best of 3, bet it son.
The God of Toronto should have no problem taking my money right?

Bring a plate, you'll need it for your slice of humble pie.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lmao money match nub thats a waist if u survive in the trny then u will have the right to play me k and if u lose play me when its double when i team with my bro this will be arms cuz he is only 10 but he is trained by me so i hope there is some good doubles out there Im A Smash God

Percon

Smash Lord
I don't know how I'm getting there but:

Minus: 2$ Ike vs. a secondary again?

Yami Akatsuki: I'm not very good, but do you want to money match me? 10$? I need practice against good people so maybe I can win someday...

This thread has me in stitches!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah I have no idea if he's for real or not. He keeps up this talk on msn too. I think he's a 14-year old gangster.

Yami, serious, don't talk mad smack. Bro I told you that you're gonna have mad problems getting out of pools. If I wrecked you like I wrecked you, and i'm not even top 20 in ontario as a smasher, you're in serious ****ing trouble.

If it turns out this is a troll i'm gonna be kinda disappointed, not gonna lie.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol like i said so many times on msn with lag i suck u cant keep up ur combos our anything cuz of lag toon link is fast put lag into it wat does that mean slow im gonna own and im 18 and not a gangster im not even black so ya im not sure any1 is worthy for me going 2 this trny so i dont know if im gonna come

kuenzel

Smash Ace
lol i got information from a guy saying that u guys are lieing metaknight does not suck hes broken and u guys can beat level 9 and if u cant then i feel srry for u guys you peeps lie too much im not gonna lie here im good very good and u will be lucky if u beat me but if i lose the match in the trny its not like im gonna cry lol i will just train alot more then i do and say that u guys are good but i will not die with out a fight with dark toon link and if ur gonna fall down the ledge all i have to say is watch out for my meteor smash lol
No capital letters? The entire post is one sentence?? HE KEEPS DOUBLE POSTING?!?!? This guy must be very experienced!

Oh no! Not DARK Toon link!?!? You're choice of colour gives you a marginal advantage!

Curses! I'll be lucky to take a stock off this guy!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
lol like i said so many times on msn with lag i suck u cant keep up ur combos our anything cuz of lag toon link is fast put lag into it wat does that mean slow im gonna own and im 18 and not a gangster im not even black so ya im not sure any1 is worthy for me going 2 this trny so i dont know if im gonna come
It should be free money for you then, top prize should be around $250

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Just confirming this, Holy can't make it due to early exam johns so I'm Allys replace partner.

But I suck, so Yami mm me for 10 bucks too, percon is pro btw.

Top Bottom