• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH BROTHERS VICTORY! Victoria Day: Monday May 18th/09

Pho

Smash Journeyman
And if you still need training with your Toon Link, you're going to get wrecked.

.Marik

is a social misfit
hey nub i did tlk smash ok i thought i waz better then every1 and i said i waz wrong grow some balls mr. toon link the only reason i said train because supposly ur the best with toon but ur not cuz hylian is better take that in ur carcus nub
Stop trash talking bro. Just man up and admit that you have a long way to go.

And Hylian? He plays Ice Climbers and Samus. I've never seen him play Toon Link. At all.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
hey nub i did tlk smash ok i thought i waz better then every1 and i said i waz wrong grow some balls mr. toon link the only reason i said train because supposly ur the best with toon but ur not cuz hylian is better take that in ur carcus nub
Hylian plays Toon Link now? I guess you don't check these boards often.

Stop trash talking bro. Just man up and admit that you have a long way to go.

And Hylian? He plays Ice Climbers and Samus. I've never seen him play Toon Link. At all.
Don't forget Game & Watch.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Funny how the only Toon Link video I find on Youtube is a video of him vs Seth(Ike) over A YEAR AGO.

And for the love of God, learn some God **** spelling and grammar.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you'll read a guide on how to read and write...

.Marik

is a social misfit
No, you're only looking more and more like an asshat. I swear this is a troll, but whatever.

You talked mad trash back a couple of pages. You keep calling people "nubs." Know what that indicates?

Arrogance. Especially since nobody even knows who you are, and you can't just man up and admit that. You know what? You're not the best. Nobody hates you, we just don't want you to get humiliated in real life. I mean, the sooner you admit it, and say sorry, the less hostile people will act towards you when we meet at the Tournament.

Won't you want this Tournament to be a positive experience where you can hang with people and get high all day? Instead, you're going to be getting ***** and losing money.

I used to think I was pro when I first joined. I didn't trash talk to a degree like yourself, but I realized I needed to improve, and now I do **** mother****ers all day.

So man, do yourself a favour. Stop talking ****.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I Read my sentences all the time and they look find srry it doesn't look good for you nerd.
Fixed. Although that was slightly better, you only bettered yourself because you felt you needed something to prove.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I remember the first day I met you Marik. I thought it was weird that you thought you were THAT good. But, I respect you as a smasher, and you've gotten a lot better.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Just let him be Marik. He's clearly not going to listen to reasoning. He can keep running his mouth all he wants, but this will all be settled by Monday.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
You should at least change your attitude. It comes off as rude. Especially if you choose to attack people directly, such as myself.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
i kno but thats hard for but all i wanted waz sum training for my toon to c if im doing stuff right thats all

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Well because im not a nerd and if this waz school i would type better. Srry nerd im not gonna type like im in school cuz schools over. I know that sucks cuz u cant learn anymore but thats ok nerd there will always be tommorow.
No, this isn't school- this IS, however, a highly respected forum for intelligent discussion relating to Smash Bros.
Therefore, this forum has certain standards, whether they are written or unwritten, that should be followed if you want to be taken seriously.

This is not school, but this also isn't some xat chatroom. When you take the time to capitalize and spell correctly, it shows you care enough about this forum to discuss with intelligence.
It also shows you have some consideration for those reading your posts- deciphering blocks of text like that above is annoying, takes much longer, and can be misinterpreted.

Also, regardless of what you actually SAY in your posts, the fact that you are unfamiliar with this forum's common courtesies make people think you suck at Smash.

I have nothing against you personally, just letting you know that if you post in these forums with language skills like that, you WILL get flamed for it.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
but i still cant belive all adults play this im 18 but i would have thought atleast there would be teens anyways be brezzy and come play me lets all train

Falcoss

Smash Rookie

That Yami kid is pissing me off now too.
Unless he's played every ****ing kid in toronto he doesn't know he's the best.
Haha, can't wait to see his skills on the dancefloor.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
He's apologized now eh?

Alright, we're good then :p.
wat do u mean i pissed u off and no i dont apologize to u i said i waz the best but i waz wrong how many times do i have to say this im gonna lose but i dont care its all fun its not like my life is on the line its fun.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yami. You're on the path to becoming a respected member of the forums congrats lol

Brawl anytime broski.

PS. Don't post multiple times, if no one else has posted after you, edit your posts. The guys who run the forums (Moderators) ban even well known smashers for that. It's a forum rule.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
i want to get better thats y im going to play better people at the trny. but u know wats werid in United States the biggest trny they had there were items on some were banned y are they banned in ca.

Top Bottom