• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Direct on April 8th, 3pm PST!!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
As long as no one posts that Chrom mouse pad....

Takamaru bows and enters!
Dixie Kong helicopters in!
Mii's customized the battlefield!
Toon Zelda lights the battlefield!
Tetra swashbuckles in!
Ok, I was about to post that exact same one, but then I thought it wasnt good.
Did you steal this idea from my brain or something?

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
Its kind of sad, honestly. People are so hype to where they don't realize if you just go out and socialize what your friends, time will fly. Why wait online when there's still a possibility that everyone who are waiting for their favorite characters can be set up for disappointed? you can still get some or more fun out of it.

See everyone Tuesday.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Its kind of sad, honestly. People are so hype to where they don't realize if you just go out and socialize what your friends, time will fly. Why wait online when there's still a possibility that everyone who are waiting for their favorite characters can be set up for disappointed? you can still get some or more fun out of it.

See everyone Tuesday.

until Tuesday.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Anthony Higgs is remembered!
Waddle Dee spears the competition!
Anna cashes in!
Robin tips the scales!
Lark takes flight!
Lip sticks it to 'em!
Captain Rainbow shines on!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

See everyone Tuesday.
Why need friends when you're going to beat them at Smash 4? :troll:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
It's gonna start with the Smash Logo being cut in half and lit on fire, like the rest of the trailers IMO.
Bowser has pretty much Always been taller than Mario than Ridley is too Samus, that itself destroys the 'Ridley is too big' argument. Add that up with so much more pointing to size-matters-not, why is this talked about once more, and in a unrelated thread?
This is the last I'm gonna say on the matter...but I thought Bowser was smaller in Brawl because he's been resized in other games. Like Mario Golf and Kart. I thought they were sticking with the fact he's smaller now.

Regardless they could resize Ridley. Th

/end the war

LF2K

Floor Diver
Watch them build up Ridley's reveal by having him and Samus clash in an epic battle... But at last second reveal it's actually Anthony's. :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
For serious this time:

Roy brings the heat!
Bandana Dee gets to the point!
Zero Takamaru cuts through the competition!

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I'm more curious as to what you've been smoking if you think I'm wrong.
There's something special about watching the Direct live, you can skip a single day of work/college/school if you really want to see it. You shouldn't be judging people who do it, because for many, videogames are a passion, and sometimes people make small sacrifices for their passion :v Just my two cents on the matter, I'm pretty sure a single day isn't going to kill your grades/paycheck.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
There's something special about watching the Direct live, you can skip a single day of work/college/school if you really want to see it. You shouldn't be judging people who do it, because for many, videogames are a passion, and sometimes people make small sacrifices for their passion :v Just my two cents on the matter, I'm pretty sure a single day isn't going to kill your grades/paycheck.
One day, this'll be my signature.

D

Deleted member

I can understand wanting to feel the magic of watching a direct live and that people are passionate about their hobby, but you'd be surprised of the consequences of missing even one day of school/work. Plus playing hooky is illegal, and not coming in to work without a reason or falsely calling in sick can lead to some punishment, as well as making you possibly untrustworthy to you superiors.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
One day can mean a lot, but yeah, skipping for a Direct has its ups and downs

D

Deleted member

Zoroark tricks the stage!
Mewtwo strikes back!<--totally original
Crono arrives in time!(let me dream)
Ridley shrinks in!
Square won't allow Geno!(poor Geno)
Jigglypuff is kicked out!(don't judge me)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Had a feeling you wouldn't post that.
Oh really? :evil:
[collapse="nsfw"][collapse="no really"][collapse="im totally serious here"]Yeah, you're right. Especially since some prudes a mod asked me not to post it.[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Now that I read this... this has literally been my weekend too. Holy ****....
Lol I ended up going for that hike, the skies cleared. Totally worth it. :)

But now that this outside nonsense is over with, I'm here to refresh Smash boards over and over again.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Yes, 1000 likes, now to get my "Go Get a Life" Award.....

Mii plays onto the battlefield
Palutena flashes the scene
Ridley downsizes the battle!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wait are people still seriously contemplating skipping school or work to watch the Nintendo Direct?

Don't. Seriously, it's not worth it. Watching one Direct live isn't worth skipping a day of your education. F***, I know the feeling. I've got an exam the same day as the Direct at a close enough time that watching it live isn't an option for me(oh the days when I was home free by 5/6 in the evening). But it's not worth it. You're education/career is WAY more important than a 20-30 minute long commercial for a f***ing toy that will contain info you'll get later anyway and will be archived for your enjoyment on the internet later as well.

Top Bottom