• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

missingnomaster

Smash Lord
There's a lot of things so I'm gonna reply in the quote.
Can Toon Link influence any kind of flying beasts to assist him? Are we allowing that?No backup is allowed

Can he perhaps manipulate the wind enough to make effective use of an Arwing in the atmosphere impossible?I don't know if he could summon a cyclone here, but he would have a hard time finding the time to do so.
EDIT: By the way, the very notion of a ship that can be used both in space and in an atmosphere is absurd. In any universe that remotely resembles our own, one environment is going to have positive pressure, and the other, negative (extremely negative). A structure cannot be designed to hold up in both of them.It's best not to question the hyperadvanced technology of stuff in video games

I haven't played WW; can the King of Red Lions transform into something?I don't think so. He is also sentient and would be backup

Can TLink use a sea vessel and fire cannons at Fox's Arwing?He doesn't own one, so no. Plus, the battlefield is land.

And even if he doesn't have any of that.... give a Link some credit. If the battlefield could be chosen favorably to Toon Link, it would be an area with sufficient density of Hook-shot-able* platforms for Toon Link to at least attempt to strike down an Arwing.
the battlefield is neutral though

It's no different from fighting a flying, armored, fire-breathing bird, right? Or a dragon? Both Links did that.

*what's the Hookshot called in WW?Hookshot, I believe.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Vs.

Current Match-Up:
THE KING OF KOOPAS Vs. THE PRINCESS OF HYRULE

Bowser Vs. Zelda

:bowser2: Vs. :zelda:

Round 3, Match 6.

Who will win? YOU decide!

Overall Results

Wins +3:

:ike:, :ness2:

Wins +2:

:samus2:, :ganondorf:, :mario2:, :wolf:, :fox:

Wins +1:

:kirby2:, :peach:, :zelda:, :metaknight:, :luigi2:, :lucario:, :pikachu:, :snake:, :pt:, :pit:, :younglinkmelee:, :toonlink:

Neutral:

:mewtwo:, :bowser2:, :sonic:

Loss -1:

:link2:, :lucas:, :falco:, :roymelee:, :falcon:, :diddy:, :yoshi2:, :zerosuitsamus:, :dedede:, :dk2:, :marth:, :pichu:

Loss -2:

:popo:, :jigglypuff:

Loss -3:

:wario:, :gw:, :rob:, :olimar:

BSP

Smash Legend
Wouldn't this be like zelda vs peach, except bowser can use his invincibility? I dont think zelda can handle stopwatch to star rod.

REL38

Smash Lord
Wouldn't this be like zelda vs peach, except bowser can use his invincibility? I dont think zelda can handle stopwatch to star rod.

In regards to range attacks, Bowser can use his homing fire that covers the entire field (SM64), Crusher (SMRPG) and Shock Wave (Star Rod).

Homing fire makes it difficult for Zelda to dodge via teleportation as it's constantly moving.
Crusher comes out in a second.
Shock Wave hits all around him.

Zelda can teleport, sure.
But what's the start-up lag and end lag?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Can Zelda beat an invincible being? Nope, she can't hurt Bowser once he is invincible.

Can Bowser attack back? Yep.

So, through this reasoning, Bowser wins.

_clinton

Smash Master
Can Zelda beat an invincible being? Nope, she can't hurt Bowser once he is invincible.

Can Bowser attack back? Yep.

So, through this reasoning, Bowser wins.
Light arrows sure don't hurt Ganondorf am I right?

PSI Rockin' has a chance of failure if the enemy is faster than Ness. Which in Samus' case, would be true especially when she's Speed Boosting.
Ness fights foes that have free range use of time and space...so you need to try again on the speed issue...and by end game is using said powers himself...PK Rockin missing is really a game mech itself that has a canon explanation...up until Ness unlocked his powers...he had issues with using them according to the game script (he also had self confidence issues as well if you look at the game script close enough)...after that point in the game though...Ness is packing full control over his power...and the game mechs show it (in that nothing will truly dodge it)

Lucas is fighting foes that move at light speed as well...and have evidence of jet speed on them...so you thinking he is slow just because he happens to be working with someone who has a bad leg...yet have you ever looked at his game's script? Duster isn't affected by his leg being bad...he fights with his leg actually...and things like "Duster attacked with blinding speed" or "Duster leaped behind the foe in an instant" should say something as well...

Oh and Boney...Boney is a WTF character...you really don't see why he is there sometimes ^_^

He doesn’t make any sense ^_^

Samus has no problems taking Lucas and Ness down however. She has a OHKO head shot move in Metroid Prime Hunters, which would deliver constant mortal damage to both characters.
Power shield if we are going to play that game...Samus just caused a mortal blow to herself for shooting them...

In short: if they aren't healing constantly, they'll die as Samus has things like Hyper Mode, Phazon, and Super Missles which she'd fire constantly, probably even faster than the boy's HP bar rolls.
Here is this BS about you thinking Metroid's game play = Mother's game play again

Ness and Lucas have no issue with fighting a foe that use beam/heavy artillery weapons...

Certain attacks would go through Screw Attack I think. Psychic energy or high level magic / elemental moves would work against Screw Attack. But not against Speed Booster I guess.
How so? They use the same mechs. for them...

Oh and again...I like how you fail to respond to Ness and Lucas using telepathy on Samus...of course you missed a full post from me ( #7095 on page 474) for whatever reason...so I don't really care if you don’t answer one thing atm because I'll admit it is pretty easy to get lost in the sea of text that is this topic...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Light arrows sure don't hurt Ganondorf am I right?
Yes they do, but they do not do more than stun him momentary. Considering Ganondorf should be especially weak against the Light Arrows... Either Ganondorf is monsterous strong, or the Light Arrows aren't anything special against tougher foes. I'm guessing it's both.

Ness fights foes that have free range use of time and space...so you need to try again on the speed issue...and by end game is using said powers himself...PK Rockin missing is really a game mech itself that has a canon explanation...up until Ness unlocked his powers...he had issues with using them according to the game script (he also had self confidence issues as well if you look at the game script close enough)...after that point in the game though...Ness is packing full control over his power...and the game mechs show it (in that nothing will truly dodge it)
Where do you get all this information from? Free range of space and time?? Control over space and time... I recalled nothing like that in both EarthBound and Mother 3. Yes, Ness and Lucas fight monsters who are made up from lava, electricity and whatnot... But so do other characters (especially Pokemon, but also in Zelda and Mario).

PSI Rockin' CAN fail, and it happened quite some times during my playthough. Even Omega can fail. According to PowerBomb, Ness' speed and the enemy's speed play a factor in this. Thus, PSI Rockin' will fail against enemies much faster than Ness (which are quite a lot here actually).

Lucas is fighting foes that move at light speed as well...and have evidence of jet speed on them...so you thinking he is slow just because he happens to be working with someone who has a bad leg...yet have you ever looked at his game's script? Duster isn't affected by his leg being bad...he fights with his leg actually...and things like "Duster attacked with blinding speed" or "Duster leaped behind the foe in an instant" should say something as well...
If they'd really move at light speed, they'd always attack Lucas in the back while he'd encounter them in the field am I right? <_<; There's no proof.

Yes, Duster is extremly useful in Mother 3. Therefore I think he's better than Lucas. He even beats Lucas in most stats.

Oh and Boney...Boney is a WTF character...you really don't see why he is there sometimes ^_^

He doesn’t make any sense ^_^
True. He's deffinatly the worst of the 4 party members. I used him most for throwing bombs and stuff.

Power shield if we are going to play that game...Samus just caused a mortal blow to herself for shooting them...
Plasma Beam and any beam stronger than that pass through shields. Though you do have a point here. I assume that Samus could simply outlast Lucas, cause Lucas does still get mortal damage by explosions, and Samus has loads of energy tanks and a few reserve tanks even.

Power bombs would by pass the shields for sure, and Samus can use the Crystal Flash to heal herself up as well. She's invincible while Speed Boosting, and thus wouldn't take damage, even from the shields. So eventually... she could win by just using Speed Booster alone.

Here is this BS about you thinking Metroid's game play = Mother's game play again
No it's not, but Ness and Lucas have been repeatly shot by missles before, why can't Samus? She probably can shoot missiles and beams faster than the enemies in Mother anyways...

Ness and Lucas have no issue with fighting a foe that use beam/heavy artillery weapons...
Neither does Samus. Bosses in Metroid are also HUGE, and Samus can take them down pretty quickly.

How so? They use the same mechs. for them...
Cause it's shown in game that there are ways around the Screw Attack, so it's possible for Samus to get hit while she's Screw Attacking. Simple as that.

Oh and again...I like how you fail to respond to Ness and Lucas using telepathy on Samus...of course you missed a full post from me ( #7095 on page 474) for whatever reason...so I don't really care if you don’t answer one thing atm because I'll admit it is pretty easy to get lost in the sea of text that is this topic...
Yeah I'm gonna check out that post of yours now.

Okay, I read it. But I wanna say that I never agreed that Link and Ganondorf can use the (full) Triforce in battle.

You did made a point there though. I'm still opposed to Lucas having the Dragon's power, cause it's mad broken and theres no real good explenation of how he could use it for offensive purposes. Except for "destroying everything if Lucas wishes it", theres no real good explenation, and wishing to win is still banned...

EDIT: Match up related:

Zelda just isn't an experienced fighter enough to take down Bowser, Light Arrows or not. She was shown easily to knock out in Wind Waker (one of the games she has a supporting fighting role) and in Twilight Princess it was sometimes a pain to get her to actually hit Ganondorf with the Light Arrows. Bowser also has healing abilities, Zelda doesn't.

Considering this... How exactly did Zelda beat Yoshi? I can see Yoshi win this really...

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Alright then, moving on.

Vs.

Current Match-Up:
THE KING OF EVIL Vs. PRINCESS TOADSTOOL

Ganon Vs. Peach

:ganondorf: Vs. :peach:

Round 3, Match 7.

Overall Results

Wins +3:

:ike:, :ness2:

Wins +2:

:samus2:, :ganondorf:, :mario2:, :wolf:, :fox:

Wins +1:

:kirby2:, :peach:, :metaknight:, :luigi2:, :lucario:, :pikachu:, :snake:, :pt:, :pit:, :younglinkmelee:, :toonlink:, :bowser2:

Neutral:

:mewtwo:, :sonic:, :zelda:

Loss -1:

:link2:, :lucas:, :falco:, :roymelee:, :falcon:, :diddy:, :yoshi2:, :zerosuitsamus:, :dedede:, :dk2:, :marth:, :pichu:

Loss -2:

Loss -3:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I doubt Peach has any weapons that could hurt Ganondorf, or even go as far as kill him...

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
New MU:

Vs.

Current Match-Up:
THE PSYCHIC ROBOT Vs. THE MASKED STRANGER

Mewtwo Vs. Metaknight

:mewtwo: Vs. :metaknight:

Round 3, Match 8.

Overall Results

Wins +3:

:ike:, :ness2:, :ganondorf:

Wins +2:

:samus2:, :mario2:, :wolf:, :fox:

Wins +1:

:kirby2:, :metaknight:, :luigi2:, :lucario:, :pikachu:, :snake:, :pt:, :pit:, :younglinkmelee:, :toonlink:, :bowser2:

Neutral:

:mewtwo:, :sonic:, :zelda:, :peach:

Loss -1:

Loss -2:

Loss -3:

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo can just teleport onto Metaknight's ship and then use whatever psychic moves he wants. I don't think Metaknight has any advantage over him in a straight fight. Mewtwo is pretty strong.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Assuming Kirby could do it... I guess Mewtwo would be able to crash the Halberd as well. Seeing as he's bigger and stronger than Kirby. There isn't a spefic move that would help Mewtwo a lot, but Thunder is bound to take down Halbert eventually.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Wrong.

Zelda can shoot the star rod out of Bowser's hand before he actually uses it.

What? there is realisim now.
What makes you think she'll hit him?

Koopa Klown Kar is racist.

_clinton said:
Lawl, Samus is faster. The laser is faster. Her reflexes are probably faster than him as well (I can pull a galekill here).

_clinton

Smash Master
Yes they do, but they do not do more than stun him momentary. Considering Ganondorf should be especially weak against the Light Arrows... Either Ganondorf is monsterous strong, or the Light Arrows aren't anything special against tougher foes. I'm guessing it's both.
Light arrows do more damage than the other types of arrows though…the only ones who I see them not working on are characters with a “pure” heart…such as Ness and Lucas…

Where do you get all this information from? Free range of space and time?? Control over space and time... I recalled nothing like that in both EarthBound and Mother 3. Yes, Ness and Lucas fight monsters who are made up from lava, electricity and whatnot... But so do other characters (especially Pokemon, but also in Zelda and Mario).
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588301/34560
”'Even now, the invaders hide beyond space and time and build their evil
stronghold.
'Giygas is attacking from our exact location,
'but he is attacking from many years in the past.”

You need to study EB’s canon some more…hell even the regular foes move super fast…looking at the starman type for example…they move through space freely by teleportation…if you can remember that…

PSI Rockin' CAN fail, and it happened quite some times during my playthough. Even Omega can fail. According to PowerBomb, Ness' speed and the enemy's speed play a factor in this. Thus, PSI Rockin' will fail against enemies much faster than Ness (which are quite a lot here actually).
Rockin fails in a normal play through because Ness hasn’t mastered his powers yet…that is part of the canon

”'Instantly, Ness's mind cleared,
'and he realized that he had possessed great power!
'At that moment, Ness's psychic powers radically expanded!
'Ness gained 200,000 experience!

'Ness made all of the hidden powers his own.”

However, as you can see by that end game mark I just pointed out…where Ness has mastered everything…canon wise he shouldn’t be missing anymore because he mastered his PSI…and if he does…you are just under leveled for him which is a game mech. really…because his final speed product shouldn’t allow him miss for that part of the game…the strongest normal foe in EB has 47 speed…and is a starman…Starman have been proven to be able to teleport freely…

Of course…this is why I think the rabbit’s foot is the best thing ever for Ness as well…but that is another topic…

Of course…this is one of the differences between Ness and Lucas…Ness absorbed all of his power at one time…Lucas did it very slowly…Lucas also had help with mastering his PSI…Ness had to do it alone…

If they'd really move at light speed, they'd always attack Lucas in the back while he'd encounter them in the field am I right? <_<; There's no proof.
The same thing works for Sonic…how come if he can move past the speed of sound…you can control him still…

Because the game mechs allow it…gee wiz its just like everything else you have been talking about…if they moved like they do for game play the game would be unplayable…

Again…the foe Lucas is fighting had free control over moving though time and space at one point…while he may have lost the control over time…they say nothing about space…

Yes, Duster is extremly useful in Mother 3. Therefore I think he's better than Lucas. He even beats Lucas in most stats.
Lol…you really need to check the game again…Lucas is the best character in Mother 3 by far before he gets his full power...stat wise the plus' Duster has over Lucas with taking a hit (HP and defense) are so close to even with Lucas that it isn't funny…with Kumatora coming in 2nd…Duster is by far a lot weaker by chapter 8 when compared to Lucas and Kumatora…

Speed wise...Lucas can tie with Kumatora w/o any trouble normally with his best gear...and if you want to...you can have him beat Duster in speed with the right set up...but I don't know why it matters...speed doesn't count for **** in Mother 3 at the end...

Duster is at his best in chapter 5...with the right set up

In fact I'd say that the order of usefulness is flipped...

He'll be the fastest
He'll hit the hardest
He'll take the hits better by far

Kumatora is useful all the time...but that is only because Lucas is slow to grow...because he starts his quest after everyone else does ^_^

True. He's deffinatly the worst of the 4 party members. I used him most for throwing bombs and stuff.
Which is funny because Duster can use items just like him if needed…because Duster’s role is a back up role (like Loid and Jeff)

Plasma Beam and any beam stronger than that pass through shields. Though you do have a point here. I assume that Samus could simply outlast Lucas, cause Lucas does still get mortal damage by explosions, and Samus has loads of energy tanks and a few reserve tanks even.
Plasma beam…because I like how you think Lucas’ foes don’t use plasma…fun fact…Lucas’ shield still guards vs. Plasma in his game…plus the OHKO weapon you guys are talking about…yeah…you can’t stack it with the other beam weapons anyway

Power bombs would by pass the shields for sure, and Samus can use the Crystal Flash to heal herself up as well. She's invincible while Speed Boosting, and thus wouldn't take damage, even from the shields. So eventually... she could win by just using Speed Booster alone.
Crystal Flash costs missiles, bombs, and so on to use…plus she has to be in the red before she can use it…oh and again…Bombs don’t pass the shields…hell I don’t even see how the power bombs are that impressive compared to some of the foes Lucas has fought…and again…the speed booster’s invincibility is a game mech…but it has a point behind it…she is moving so fast that she runs over her foes/walls…there is nothing in it that says it bypasses psychic energy…

In fact canon wise every time Samus has fought a psychic…it’s been bad for her and she has needed some back up of some kind…either from the baby metroid…or a dead race of people that made themselves into energy…

No it's not, but Ness and Lucas have been repeatly shot by missles before, why can't Samus? She probably can shoot missiles and beams faster than the enemies in Mother anyways...
Again…Mother’s game mechs aren’t Metroid’s game mechs…

Ness and Lucas are fighting an army with technology that allowed them to warp time and space…as well as control things, warp things (moving trees aren’t natural you know) and so on…if anything the technology is on or above the level of the Chozo…

Neither does Samus. Bosses in Metroid are also HUGE, and Samus can take them down pretty quickly.
Funny…because the normal foes in EB can be HUGE along with the bosses…and Ness/Lucas can take them down pretty quickly…

Okay, I read it. But I wanna say that I never agreed that Link and Ganondorf can use the (full) Triforce in battle.
Well ok then…as long as we are clear on this…

You did made a point there though. I'm still opposed to Lucas having the Dragon's power, cause it's mad broken and theres no real good explenation of how he could use it for offensive purposes. Except for "destroying everything if Lucas wishes it", theres no real good explenation, and wishing to win is still banned...
A. Again…the game points out that it can be used for any purpose…big or small…IMO that is a good explanation on to how it can be used…I’m sorry if you disagree…but it is…
B. Lucas absorbed the power…that was one of the points I’ve been trying to make…
C. It’s not wishing when the power belongs to the user…it’s a god power remember…it only seems like it is wishing…because having god power…lets you do whatever you want!
D. It being mad broken is no reason to why it should be banned…check the title of the thread again please ^_^

Zelda just isn't an experienced fighter enough to take down Bowser, Light Arrows or not.
She hid from Ganondorf for over 7 years time in OoT…

She was shown easily to knock out in Wind Waker (one of the games she has a supporting fighting role) and in Twilight Princess it was sometimes a pain to get her to actually hit Ganondorf with the Light Arrows. Bowser also has healing abilities, Zelda doesn't.
This is the problem with using a character like Zelda again…we don’t really know any canon info on her other than the fact that she has stronger magic than Link…However…looking at the games I can say she has…

LttP=Telepathy
OoT=Shape shift/Light magic…control over the flow of time or at least the knowledge of how to control time
WW=Shape shift/Light magic/a boat with a crew
TP=Healing magic…as used on Minda so you can cancel that whole Bowser has healing magic (WTF Where again?) and Zelda doesn’t

Lawl, Samus is faster. The laser is faster. Her reflexes are probably faster than him as well (I can pull a galekill here).
I like how you have no proof Samus is faster yet I have proof that Ness can move through space freely with Teleport...and that Lucas is fighting foes that are at least able to move at or beyond the speed of sound...How is Samus going to deal with that again? Also you act like all of Samus' beams fire super fast...have you ever even used that OHKO beam? It has a very slow rate of fire, you have to time your shots as well...it doesn't just have OHKO props...you have to work for them...and if you think Ness and Lucas are just going to be standing still you are wrong...Hell Samus doesn't even have any +s with the weapon...she can't cloak herself and make herself invisible (which really wouldn't matter anyway...because Ness and Lucas have telepathy...and seeing the thoughts of others is a plus with that...as seen with various NPC dialog throughout the games)

Also…they dodge lasers as well by their game play…because that is the main weapon of the armies they are fighting...

Again though...I'll ask again...

How are Bowser and Samus protected from telepathic powers?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Invincibility, _clinton. Makes the user immune to stuff like that.

Since when does Ness have telepathic powers? If he hasn't used them in his game, he doesn't have it, and assuming otherwise would be just an assumption.

Like assuming Mewtwo can learn Explosion if it can learn Self-destruct.

FrLg retcons RBY, so Mewtwo doesn't get Teleport. Unless you guys want an old-gen Mewtwo, who becomes limited in some ways.

FYI: Zelda can only shapeshift to Sheik/Tetra. And that's...not really a great help.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Alright, new mu.

Vs.

Current Match-Up:
THE ELECTRIC RAT Vs. THE SUPER BROTHER

Pikachu Vs. Luigi

:pikachu: Vs. :luigi2:

Round 3, Match 9.

Overall Results

Wins +3:

Wins +2:

:samus2:, :mario2:, :wolf:, :fox:

Wins +1:

:kirby2:, :luigi2:, :lucario:, :pikachu:, :snake:, :pt:, :pit:, :younglinkmelee:, :toonlink:, :bowser2:, :mewtwo:

Neutral:

:sonic:, :zelda:, :peach:, :metaknight:,

Loss -1:

Loss -2:

Loss -3:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
_clinton I'm stopping answering your posts... Too much information everytime...

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure it won't be that easy, Salem =P
or the whole game would be easy, besides, she scared easy in that trailer, I laughed when such a big guy got scared over a rat xD (even though it was possesed by Zelda, still funny.)

Anyway! Luigi has a stop watch =D
I really don't know anything about Luigi, so I'm just falling back on that.

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi has the stopwatch, can become invincible( then use the watch), his hammer...well, i dont know everything he has, but can pikachu stop him from using the stopwatch?

Does luigi get Brobot from when he was Mr. L? Technically, they're the same person.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Luigi is like a second Mario. Luigi also could use the Poltergust 3000 to Freeze Pikachu and attack him from there or burn him, water wouldn't be a good idea. ^_^; ♥

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
Simply give Luigi the music box/starman combo like in smb3, then he can promptly pound Pikachu into the ground while it sleeps. Simple as that.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ended the Mewtwo vs Meta Knight match up too fast I see? Meta Knight can fight with his sword you know, he doesn't need a ship to attack unless it's a dog fight. =/

_clinton

Smash Master
Invincibility, _clinton. Makes the user immune to stuff like that.
Except Samus isn't fully invincible while using the Screw attack or Speed booster...she is just immune to touch harm...and touch harm is a game mech. anyway...so...unless you want to say that it is canon that Samus is hurt by touching things...you really have to debunk the invincibility factor

Since when does Ness have telepathic powers? If he hasn't used them in his game, he doesn't have it, and assuming otherwise would be just an assumption.
How do you think things like Hypnosis and PK Flash work?

Hell he has proof of them in game as well...from things like meeting Poo to just talking with animals/things that aren't human...

FYI: Zelda can only shapeshift to Sheik/Tetra. And that's...not really a great help.
You missed my point about it anyway...I just wanted to point out that she had shape shifting powers...you know...because I was trying to list her powers...which is really hard to do because of the limited knowledge on her...

_clinton I'm stopping answering your posts... Too much information everytime...
Ok...

The only points I'm trying to make are simple though...

1. The dragon's power belongs to Lucas by end game...as such he should be able to use it and the power is pretty clear on what it allows someone to do because it is a "god" power...I even pointed out that the use of the power is sort of the same with other power devices like the triforce...only it really is linked with Lucas and isn't able to be taken away easily...he shouldn't be losing to characters like Samus and Bowser when he has power like this...he can truly destroy a planet with his power...Samus can't w/o some help from an outside source...and Bowser's star rod is only a tool of the "gods" of his world...Lucas' power is in his control unlike Bowser's...

Oh and of course there is also the fact that I doubt they are immune to Lucas' telepathy...

2. Lucas=Ness at least spiritually...because that is what Itoi has stated to be doing before and even the old smash web page backs him up by Lucas being of the same "PK family"

3. PK is an open book skill...and that the only reasons for why various characters are limited in their use for battle is because of game mechs...because no where in the canon story does it say there is a black mage or white mage PK user...in fact...the only thing it says that would apply to canon is with PK Love/Rockin being the only limited spell that only a few can learn...everything else is fair game...

4. Game mechs =/= canon...in fact this thread says if all smash characters where true to their games...Well if they are going to be true to their games...than it would be better to fit canon into the truth part...not game mechs.

Ended the Mewtwo vs Meta Knight match up too fast I see? Meta Knight can fight with his sword you know, he doesn't need a ship to attack unless it's a dog fight. =/
Mewtwo can make mind blasts that cut like a sword if we are going phys. in our chats...

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Vs.

Current Match-Up:
THE DESTRUCTIVE ROBOT Vs. THE POKEMON TRAINER

Samus Vs. Pokemon Trainer

:samus2: Vs. :pt:

Round 3, Match 10.

Overall Results

Wins +3:

Wins +2:

:samus2:, :mario2:, :wolf:, :fox:, :luigi2:

Wins +1:

:kirby2:, :lucario:, :snake:, :pt:, :pit:, :younglinkmelee:, :toonlink:, :bowser2:, :mewtwo:

Neutral:

:sonic:, :zelda:, :peach:, :metaknight:, :pikachu:,

Loss -1:

Loss -2:

Loss -3:

Top Bottom