• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
kk i hope singles starts past 5. cuz il be coming at that time. O SNAP MTL IS GOING TO NIKOS O **** I HOPE MARCOS CUMIN THIS TIME.

KC r u going to brampton sunday, if yes pm me if no pm. u wont get this msg probobly-to busy with re5. i think i just answered my own question.

Niko_K

Smash Master
My ideal schedule is as followed:

Doubles: 1pm - 3pm
Singles Pools/Brackets: 3pm - 5:30pm
Food Break: 5:30pm - 6:15pm
Singles Brackets: 6:15pm to Finish
Draft Crews if there is time

nasir123

Smash Ace
allright well i think that, that tourny was pretty fail bcause basically no one showed up but at least i got 2nd in the low tier tourny which was the only on that mattered but juss puting it u=out there what do u guys think i would have lplaced if my COOL mom didnt come to pick me up...

p.s- STEPHENK IS THE WORST SMASHER IN NIAGARA ....AAZAM IS EVEN BETER
P.P.S- Max, Niko and luke we need to play more often u guys r in ur own little world .. max u think my IC are getting better?? honestly because i think i might frop them,

Niko_K

Smash Master
Were just going to have a late night tourney ;) Starts in 2 hours. /w Live stream

Allly, Holy, Lain, Percon, Judge, NoJ Yes....

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You guys had a low tier tourny? Nice, at least something was done, lmao.

Tourney results:

1. Niagara Fails
2. Niagra Failz
3. Nigra Fail

ggggg.

PND

Smash Champion
So that speedy cost me $50. :(

I probably can't make it out for a while.

Lesson learned. So what ended up happening with Montreal / Michigan?

Niko_K

Smash Master
That ****ing sucks Mike :( I could've sworn it was a lot cheaper than that...I went to Niagara Falls for $17...

Percon

Smash Lord
Oh ok cool.

For anyone who doesn't know, I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts... so I bought it at NEX. But it turns out I bought the second one instead! >_> Hey, the II was hard to see. But yeah I think I should play the first one first...

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Oh ok cool.

For anyone who doesn't know, I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts... so I bought it at NEX. But it turns out I bought the second one instead! >_> Hey, the II was hard to see. But yeah I think I should play the first one first...
YEHZ!

play the first one first, it makes the second much more dramatic.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo niko u shoudl post up those low tier tourny listings lol thoses were fun and epic plus i was talkin about it to sum messed up link mainer
and i told em that i used link through out that entire tourny and that i git 2nd and yeah he's bein reall gay so i would appreciate if u put that WELL MADE TOURNY RESULTS POST UP.. also yeah max playing the first one defienately helps u understand the second one

Gichan

Smash Champion
You guys should do it this saturday as sauga is having theirs. You guys should also get max there so that he can see your skill levels so that the PR is not comepletely filled with sauga members.

nasir123

Smash Ace
You guys should do it this saturday as sauga is having theirs. You guys should also get max there so that he can see your skill levels so that the PR is not comepletely filled with sauga members.
lol oh yeah man i thinks thats pretty gay ..........BECAUSE WERE BETER THEN U SAUGA OWWWWWWW plus yeah niagara has just had like 3 more people entering competative brawl so yeah i think that pr might change

nasir123

Smash Ace
ohh alright thanks man

and since when is it a tri weekly man every time u cancel it fer like a period of time it always ends up being andother week bonus lol first weekly then bi now try WELL HII

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, this being a tri-weekly makes it more important, more hype, and probably brings in better attendance, so chill homie, play some wifi to shake the Brawl playing want.

Top Bottom