• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 4 Master Hand music leak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:034:

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZM3Fg3Mp0

My source send me this a little while ago. Those who've been around since the predicting Brawl saga know the drill: I cannot tell you how and when and from who I got this.

Now, my source gave me this and said that this is music from the fourth installment of Super Smash Bros., to be used for the Master Hand boss fight. This means that Nintendo is working on the fourth installment of Smash Bros..

I don't know why it suddenly cuts off either. :/

You don't have to believe me, I'm finding it a bit hard to believe myself..

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Thats actually not bad music. It sounds more like F-Zero though.
Your source is probably full of it.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I like it, but it lacks the same feel the previous master hand battle musics all had, I doubt this is the same thing, plus, it seems to lack as much complexity as you would expect from the music.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
it's just awesome on so many levels I don't even know where to begin best part is it's all original not a rehash at all of anything it just blows my mind

Zevox

Smash Lord
Hm, well, it sounds good, but it also sounds quite familiar for some reason. I don't know - I'm far more than a little suspicious about it.

Zevox

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
What's wrong with Chaos Angel? That was one of the best songs in any game of all time in my opinion. Plus my favourite level.

On topic: I doubt they would be working on SSB4 this early. Nintendo started making SSBB 4 years after release of Melee, So it's highly unlikely that they are working on SSB4 6 months after the SSBB release. It's probably a remix of a not well known piece of music. Still epic though...

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Chaos Angel is an amazingly epic zone in Sonic history and it has the music to back it up, too. I'm just saying, it might be a song from another game and you might not know it. Well, I was just saying if that's a good song, then Chaos Angel is, too.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
What's wrong with Chaos Angel? That was one of the best songs in any game of all time in my opinion. Plus my favourite level.

On topic: I doubt they would be working on SSB4 this early. Nintendo started making SSBB 4 years after release of Melee, So it's highly unlikely that they are working on SSB4 6 months after the SSBB release. It's probably a remix of a not well known piece of music. Still epic though...
It still has nothing to do with the topic at hand and therefore is spam.
As cool as this song, it doesn't sound smash.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Chaos Angel is an amazingly epic zone in Sonic history and it has the music to back it up, too. I'm just saying, it might be a song from another game and you might not know it. Well, I was just saying if that's a good song, then Chaos Angel is, too.
But you didn't say anything about the actual topic. That's kinda the point of a thread.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
True >.> Sorry. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this isn't a Smash song. They wouldn't be starting so early unless Iwata went back once he saw all his fans start ditching him for wanting a casual Smash Bros.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It's not the style of Smash, and also to me it sounds a lot like Apocalyptica-Style.

I say: Fake

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Definitely awesome. If we actually get music like this in SSB4, Sakurai can keep tripping.

TheAceOfSmash

Smash Apprentice
There are two reasons why I think this is false.
And by that I mean there's only one real reason.

1. That song is too cool for Smash Bros. It doesn't really fit with the Smash atmosphere. It sounds more like something for a more rock-oriented game, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

2. It took 7 years before another Smash Bros. installment was made. It took 3 years to make it.

That being said, what makes you think Nintendo would start early on the next Smash Bros.?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Who knows. Maybe Smash 4 will be intended for the competitive scene and focus on mainly new characters, new stages and new bosses?

That music is sheer badassedry in its finest, though.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I just don't think it is the real one. Sure its POSSIBLE ;)... but I really don't think it is the real deal for the reasons TheAceofSmash said. Also because it sounds more Final Fantasy/ Golden Sun like.

I never really liked the Master Hand battle music anyway. :p It never really sounded like a final boss. I prefer Final Boss battle music like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I8hNCk-VbE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEnIdCBYSc&feature=related,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwaePuizcY&feature=related

♥ Sure they are all remixes of the same song, but I just really like that boss battle song.;)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
2. It took 7 years before another Smash Bros. installment was made. It took 3 years to make it.
Well, Melee came out 2 years after 64.

Also, I think this is fake sadly. Not much backing on it. If it is true, then I'll gladly eat a crow.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Here's a question... why is there cheering in the beginning? This is definitely a live performance of something; the crowd in Smash Bros. never has been that organic sounding. Definitely fake (although I agree that it is a d*mn good song).

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZM3Fg3Mp0

My source send me this a little while ago. Those who've been around since the predicting Brawl saga know the drill: I cannot tell you how and when and from who I got this.
Sources huh...

Do not remind me of the craziness that happened before Japan's release. There were so many, most of them were just a waste of time. Like TheAlmightyGoat (to all 08'ers, I would be surprised if you knew about him), who was just a 15 year old with a little too much time on his hands.

You don't have to believe me, I'm finding it a bit hard to believe myself..
You're definatly right, I don't have to. What's surprising is, that most leakers have either popped out of nowhere or have had some credability as a leaker. I've never heard any leaks from you or your 'source'.

The opening is amazing.
Yes, it is. +1 post count?

Here's a question... why is there cheering in the beginning? This is definitely a live performance of something; the crowd in Smash Bros. never has been that organic sounding. Definitely fake (although I agree that it is a d*mn good song).
Ah, I hear it too. Listen to 0:04-0:05 carefully, you will hear a cheer from nowhere. Give me an F, F! Give me a...

I forget.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it's a nice track alright, though I am having doubt's if "your source" happens to be playing mindgames with us and wants us to believe it real, whivch at the moment I don'rt believe for it to be true, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom