• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
according to shlurpie there is still one there as hes going to go there for uni, but im dubious.

supreme, you should just come down to london, much better, ill come visit then XD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't have family in London.

Actually, I think that might be one of the few places I don't have family.

Also, aww. Really, no scene? My future in Smash looks bleak. :/ Well at least the next year or so.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Actually sorry to bring this back up, but someone did say something about bmack, which i will not relay back

BUT BMACK IM SAFE TO SAY IT WASNT A UK SMASHER

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
The Scots actually have quite a decent melee scene afaik, I just don't know of any Scottish brawlers who still play.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
no1 in u.k dono how u got this information since u wasnt at the tourny but anyways

why take his "UMAD!?" out on mtr

PRICK! trololol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I don't really understand?

you were loving smash when you first came in because you thought you'd do amazing, then reality lol :p it's the same for everyone who comes in.

but playing this game is for fun? play it for fun and enjoy yourself and just attend stuff when you feel it's right to or if its close etc

Kasper!

Smash Lord
no1 in u.k dono how u got this information since u wasnt at the tourny but anyways

why take his "UMAD!?" out on mtr

PRICK! trololol
are you insisting a uk player said something then?

anywayz on the stream is were i heard what i heard, so me "not being at the tourney doesnt matter at all"

Heartstring

Smash Legend

you were loving smash when you first came in because you thought you'd do amazing, then reality lol :p it's the same for everyone who comes in.

but playing this game is for fun? play it for fun and enjoy yourself and just attend stuff when you feel it's right to or if its close etc
well tbh personally i was all like 'i think ill drown badly' and then ended up being in a playoff for escaping pools, which was cool
and then it was at the one at the end of the year which sucked, actually the one where i first told bmack to come along, and i sucked XD
havent really done anything since lol

also, if people slack on putting their **** away and in the bin, etc. im letting the power meter run out! (yes, my house is on a power meter)

K.Mac

Smash Lord

^ this is my perception on Brawl, since I'm too lazy to actually practice and get better.

I just play for ****s and giggles and for the banter. :awesome:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
are you insisting a uk player said something then?

anywayz on the stream is were i heard what i heard, so me "not being at the tourney doesnt matter at all"
mybe u can read my posts and i said bmack wasnt even mentioned by a u.k player throughout the trip

as i said bmacks anger shudnt be taken out on mtr

stop stiring ****

if a european mentioned him then whats that got to do with him taking his anger out on other u.k players?

Kasper!

Smash Lord
mybe u can read my posts and i said bmack wasnt even mentioned by a u.k player throughout the trip

as i said bmacks anger shudnt be taken out on mtr

stop stiring ****

if a european mentioned him then whats that got to do with him taking his anger out on other u.k players?
are you blind or something? i already mentioned earlier "BUT IM SAFE TO SAY BMACK IT WASNT a UK smasher". *just making it easier for you to notice*

SO HOW CAN I BE STIRING SOMETHING UP IF me and you are on the same page?

you replied with "dunno how you got this information since you wasnt at the tourney"

i replied with "on the stream since that is where the insults came from"

im not stiring anything? im trying to help bmack and mtr get out of this situation which shouldnt have even started in the first place since a uk smasher didnt say anything from my standing point.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lolol troll bait , and by stiring **** i mean u seem to know the person who said this (u heard on livestream or something) so why not just tell him who it was then none of this would of happend

if u know who it was exactly tht is

Heartstring

Smash Legend
my thoughts:
this topic is now stale and should have been dropped when both people apologised for respective reasons

Kasper!

Smash Lord
my thoughts:
this topic is now stale and should have been dropped when both people apologised for respective reasons
fair enough i just came to say it wasnt a uk smasher (implying that bmack shouldnt have harassed mtr). Sadly we have people like calz on the board but w/e

trolololo ill stop now

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ha go ahead, my side deck is nearly done. Sorted it now so I can take out one deck that's troubled me. Froggy monarchs are no problem for me anymore lol

Top Bottom