• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
most of it is, however i do like a few of thiers. so meh each to their own
also silva, come to blastzone, that is all

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ok guys this is annoying but as of now I CANNOT give transport to gps UNLESS you can get to Birmingham between 10-11 FRIDAY NIGHT. I ant get the sat off so I need to ask someone to swap and I'll prob have to work Friday night and come after my shift. However I CAN now have people stay at mine the following Friday and take you to stations and such on sat.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well, there's usually a few songs I like from most bands. I do like a few of Slipknot's songs, but liking a few doesn't really mean I like them as a band.

Kinda like how I like Korn, but I can't stand 80% of their songs. >.>

Also: Real Talk.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol in that case kmac you don't like korn. you can't like somethin if you hate more than half of their songs.
That's like saying I love mario but hate all games except for mario tennis. WTF!!!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ha yea there's 1 or 2 I don't really like but the vast, vast, VAST majority I love. As alex said, most people don't hate most of their fav bands songs.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
in that case...i dont like any bands, because i band i class as liking is one which has made four or five songs i like XD

The Filth

Smash Lord
We're using your sexual preferance as a joke. I don't appreciate you being witty when i'm trying to make you and your bumboy friends looks silly >: (

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'll listen to Korn and suck yo' **** at the same time.

Where's your witty retort now, *****?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
He'll deepthroat a hot dog ;)

You 2 shud just bum ech other and get it over with xD

also silva, their lawyers said no. Supposedly dt said we won't be dussapointed by the new drummer...I somehow doubt it

The Filth

Smash Lord
Sup Brad, I like the new barnet.

Yeah, a good pun is it's own reword. HA.

Edit: ANyhow, whats the deal? If I came back now would I still be slewing off mans? Fairly sure you'd all stilll be taking it balls deep from yours truly. Or I might learn melee, who knows.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i...didnt need to read that entire last page -__-
in other news, i fkn bottled it again, manning-up srs needed XD

Top Bottom