• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
looool well myne will seem crappy as thats used for baths mainly , i use the pro one in my dads bathroom but i cant let other peeps use it
Same here, i use a wet room over at my nannans house, with a shower obv, costs like over a grand, but got it for free.

wow lol i havnt taken a bath in like 6 years, its all about dem showerz
Likewise except from Yesterday, first bath in like 3 month.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
So yeah i was bored and still will be bored for the rest of the day so i just created this within like 15mins

this is actually pretty impressive. can we get one for the UK's bottom 10? :troll:

ill be usings that for bz1 pools arrangement i think!

also, currently playing mh3. why does everything at thius point resist water weapons???
Great Jaggi is weak to all elements :p
water is a pretty **** element though, only slightly better than ice for agnaktor and uragan. you wanna get fire, dragon and ice. and you're good for the rest of the game.

im a man of the s&s really, im fine iwth my current one but i cant fkn stand gigginox
hammer ***** nox SO hard. so does bowgun bcos you can shoot him off the ceiling.
if you're an SnS user then you should be making status weapons. get the Azi Dahaka built asap son.

edit: cba to spoiler the image. one of you mods should do it.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
mh3 is srs bzns for b.mack, son :awesome:

also I would rage if I was on that "bottom 10 in UK" thing. but ... where exactly am I ranked? o_o

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm not going to try and john about that 7th I got at the last tourney I went to.

>_>

I still say Slurp should have won.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Lmao how could you even think MTR outpalced Anaky!!! IM NOT THAT MUCH OF A NOOB! Also GP Anaky is coming to urs, his plan is to: Go to Calz this Monday coming, then go straight from Calz (with CRZ) to urs on the Friday, for the fest and tourney, so HYPE!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
That's the point I was making. Andy said kmac outplace me in a tourney I wasn't at so I'm saying the same about him.

Mtr out of pools in Germany, andy didn't do that did he? :p

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but i didnt know that u didnt go to that tourney lolz, i thought u went to it. Andy drowned in pools over wifi xD.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Looooool. Basicly I'm just satin I'm far from bottom 10 in uk brawl. I admit all the guys on top 10 beat me so I'm not saying top ten but I'd say I'm top 16

pink-demon

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone I am a new brawler, I will be attending the tournament.
I'm looking forward to my 1st tournament.
FEAR THE PINK DEMON

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Hey everyone I am a new brawler, I will be attending the tournament.
I'm looking forward to my 1st tournament.
FEAR THE PINK DEMON
*gnr*

anyways, MTR you're not top 16 I dont think... I wouldnt say bottom 10, but come on, I can beat everything except your main and I been taking MK lessons from Kmac and Kmeta so my MK would probably **** you now.

although I guess that's just me and you, you do better against other people than I do.

technically, that one guy that showed up for brawl at the last monthly is the best in the UK now.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
After the top10, the next top10 would probably have to be something like.

11. Ixis
12. KillerJawz
13. Shay
14. Hoe4u
15. Willz
16. Fuzzy
17. MTR
18. K.Mac
19. Harlex
20. B.Mac

After this every1 else is pretty much inactvie apart from a few like Jihad and the pit player who lives near B.Mac id say.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol cos he still has skill

tbh I'd prob agree with that, the only one if contest is hoe4u because I think I've won the sets we played against each other, but placements suggest he's above me so that's cool.

Lol bmac, that's the point, you can't beat my main, brawl isn't about who's best with numerous characters. You can't beat lucario so your not better :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its okay andy, im just housing you for a week, i still dont exist XD
also for the record, pink demon is a guy from round here, expect to see him troll the world with his kirby

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol ty andy, its good to know i make an impression lawl

also what it is that youre missing from your set of recording things so you can livestream
a.k.a what do i need to buy to get livestream working, and what of those things have you already got

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Well to be honest your better off just asking KJ abotu what i need, all i have is the capture card that KJ used to have, apparantly he says its possible to split onto the PC and TV, if u ask him il supply my capture card.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
You'd but gp above me, your that sure? No offence gp, I'm not saying I'm better than you or vice versa as I know were pretty close. I'm just surprised cal is saying your defo above me

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, we've had this scenario many times, so ill skip various talk and jsut say...
money match at blastzone, any character, standards rules XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Your both on. Yea but gp (not a john now, legitimate excuse) if it comes out close it won't mean anything as one of us could just happen to play bad whenever we play the other, but have a better record against other people we've lost to if you followthat...

Lol George, you lost to me when I ame to yours, I've placed in Europe since then :p

Top Bottom