• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
No no, I don't mean anythin by that. Just mean that if you have the whole player A Beats player B who beats placer C who beats player A scenario, A is not necissarily better than B. I'm not suggesting anything from this though

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I can still beat you x Even that I havn't played Brawl since like 2 years ago? LOL I'll give it a go tho

Heartstring

Smash Legend
k then
so...money match at blastzone then? to add to our current games
in terms of actual games ratehr than the sets, its 6-1 thus far right?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
You actually counting the games we had at cals as I was leaving when I kept doing the same approach to you and you punished it in thesame way? Lol.

Ha I'll jus say it, where'd you come in Germany xD lol death bracket johns :p (I kid man, you had a tough pool)

well george I won with my tlink last time....bmac beats my toon lol (fails against lucario though) get frigraked!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hey, you asked for the money match...both times
dont forget one of those sets was with my craptastic ike.
but yeah, all up for the money match, now with possible livestream hype!

oh btw guys, i reckon we can have a livestream running all the way through the fest too, epic livestream is epic

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Stupid logic is stupid. How can you remember anything that happend lol, it was friendlies, you will prob beat me as I havn't touched or watched Brawl since I played you then, it was agesssssss ago like a year or two lol, but I'll still give it ago, Play whoever you want I will win :p

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol to be fair man, I'll give you some games on melée too, Ganon on pokefloats ftw xD and you won't beat the lucario son. I'll mm you as lucario but I wanna play you with tlink too

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok I'll MM your Lucario lol, just for a £1 or so tho I'm pretty poor atm. Or if I loose take it off the money you owe me :)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
link to Cal's commentary?

I'm seriously tempted to come to this just to **** MTR. grrr....

I need to know MTR and Dopl's travel plans before I make my final decision.

so MTR you'll be leaving from Marston Green this Friday? and coming back when? how is Dopl getting back? I might just megabus some coach tix for the Sunday...

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol bmac, I've said it twice already, I'm going on Saturday morning, dopls meeting me at marston green at 9am, you'll have to ask him how he's getting back. And son you can't beat me, that's not cocky, you just can't like I can't beat cal.
:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol bmac, I've said it twice already, I'm going on Saturday morning, dopls meeting me at marston green at 9am, you'll have to ask him how he's getting back. And son you can't beat me, that's not cocky, you just can't like I can't beat cal.
:phone:
being defeatest doesnt get you anywhere
also, i want a link too

B.Mack

Smash Ace
oh its on now church-boy. I'm clearing my schedule this weekend

B.Mack

Smash Ace
nah I probably still wont make the fest... maybe one day or two. I dunno... we'll see.

How the hell did you reply to my post so quickly?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
how can you be so busy man? you dont even work XD
the tournament is going to lack kmac hype, hope youre happy lol

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Couple of questions:

Are there smashers aroundLiverpool?
Is Liverpool near where smash tourneys are usually hosted?

that's prolly my destination for next year studies lol

K.Mac

Smash Lord
how can you be so busy man? you dont even work XD
the tournament is going to lack kmac hype, hope youre happy lol
It's called "Being unemployed, trying to find a job and having people needing to visit me on a daily basis to talk to me about ****."

****ing sucks ***. I haven't slept properly this week.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Couple of questions:

Are there smashers aroundLiverpool?
Is Liverpool near where smash tourneys are usually hosted?

that's prolly my destination for next year studies lol
Ahh thats way up North, the closest and probably only people close to you is Anaky who lives in Sheffield 2 hours away by train and Calzorz 3 hours away by train. Ohh wait and a Sonic playe called Ryuken who lives in Manchester 1 hour away by train.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Do you play Brawl only? Good few melee'rs in Manchester which is around 45 mins to an hour on train.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I go to melee tourneys some times although I still suck xD It'll still be fun to play with the melee players from UK, hope some tourneys from both games happen while I'm there :)

Top Bottom