• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, it is possible to get a train from liverpool to thetford directly, which is my current base of operations for tournament hosting. if im going to host another one in the same place though is a different story entirely

Heartstring

Smash Legend
10pm? guys...i have a hunch you will be on the same train as ryuken! XD
anyway, make sure to check the train for him, that would make my life a lot easier...particularly as im not a fan of walking around in the dark XD

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
we used to have a lot of tournaments up north for melee but they haven't been around for ages, most of the NW is inactive and afaik for brawl you only have cal/andy/kmac as people "near" you.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it opens at eleven, however if you come in then im gonig to have to force you to help me set stuff up.
signups are from 12 till 2pm

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol son, I arrive between 11 and 12. And btw, I'll be having a piss when I arrive. 2 hour+ drive straight from work, I'm gona need the toilet lol. And gona needto eat...And need to see ryuken straight away for reasonsthat will become clear

flamekid

Smash Cadet
Haven't ever really bothered too much with this thread, but there's just something I'd like to ask.

Have there been / are there any recent tournaments in the South/South-West area? I don't really have any means of proper transport, so I'm limited to short-distances for the time being. =/

B.Mack

Smash Ace
there was one in Thetford last weekend. events do happen in Brighton/Surrey I think... and we have monthlies in London.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
... Actually, the lack of sleep was due to something much more personal, which is something not to joke about.

I just ended up getting up and playing Portal rather than staring up at my ceiling for another ten hours.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
u dont have to laugh at my posts , why u acting like i have to know ? lolol ,

bmack u stil salty about "some1 talking **** about u" in germany? cos no1 mentiond ur fking name and no europeans even know u

B.Mack

Smash Ace
lol Calzorz getting emotional as hell over people not laughing at his post. damn son. and the Europe trashtalking whatever is so far gone... no idea why you'd even bring it up but i c y umad tho.

guys when is the next fest or whatever?

btw rofl, I'm not looking for smash fame. I'm just playing a video game. get your tampons out.

edit: for some strange reason I'm having trouble beating level 9 Lucas. It's not because I'm a scrub or anything. I think my disc belonged to some Japanese smash genius before. dat Lucas.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol Calzorz getting emotional as hell over people not laughing at his post. damn son. and the Europe trashtalking whatever is so far gone... no idea why you'd even bring it up but i c y umad tho.

guys when is the next fest or whatever?

btw rofl, I'm not looking for smash fame. I'm just playing a video game. get your tampons out.

edit: for some strange reason I'm having trouble beating level 9 Lucas. It's not because I'm a scrub or anything. I think my disc belonged to some Japanese smash genius before. dat Lucas.
calm down guys...really

were her to play a game, not start a bleeding flame war

anyway. i get how you can struggling with certain characters, even cpu's, it took me a while to get over cpu luigi...that ****er can juggle well XD

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
1. I was bored.
2. It took me about 2 hours thats it.
3. It is for MTR's laptop.
4. Im gonna change it to look better maybe later tonight.
5. This is PROBABLY 20 msot active in UK, maybe top20 skillwise as well.

Top Bottom