• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
guys really. this is uneeded

b.mack: this is the smash thread, not a sexual advice thread, if you want to talk about your alleged area of expertise then go to craigslist.
also, theres no need to be beefy when youre obviously gonna get ***** by them XD And if you really fel you need to leave the comunity then please do, i introduced you to the scene and god i can let you leave too

mtr: although his advice and knowledge is pretty much wrong, the man is still trying to help, he just needs to get his facts straight first. so being a little softer on the man would be okay

and as for everyone else, i have loads of tv's for the tournament now. so its all systems go. go into the blastzone socuial thread to request housing on friday night if you need it and to sign up a 3-man crews team

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol true dat.

Yea tbf I took trolling a bit far, my apologies bmack

and I'll bring the epicness of my wii lol

Oh kmac, invade you didn't know, b- changes here:
yoshis fair has [finally] been nerfed
ganons up b hitbox is quite a bit smaller (tbf it hit without get any contact)
I dunno what else lol

Ykana

Smash Cadet
Yeah Mike i think u did start it off haha, B.Mac does know how to get off the bike instantly cuz he was trolling Keith with it, as Keith doesnt know how to do it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol true dat.

Yea tbf i took trolling a bit far, my apologies bmack

and i'll bring the epicness of my wii lol

oh kmac, invade you didn't know, b- changes here:
Yoshis fair has [finally] been nerfed
ganons up b hitbox is quite a bit smaller (tbf it hit without get any contact)
i dunno what else lol
ganondouken!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
what pissed me off is I heard these douchebags were trashtalking me in Germany as well, saying I suck so much etc.

at my fests I play way more SF and other games than brawl. I honestly do not care for it much. you guys know this, yet you went to a tournament in another country and decided to badmouth me.
knowing that I'd never do something like that is what's pissed me off even more.
The most annoying thing is that Smash is the area of greatest success in most of your lives and you're so proud of it... it's baffling... It's whatever... I'll just leave it. Apology accepted I guess.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yay. As if they couldn't make Yoshi any worse, they got rid of the one good thing about him they left since the alphas. >_>

It's like ... now I can't do any combos with him. And now they nerf his kill move? thanks.

ontopic: I'm actually starting to worry about being able to make blastzone ... I'm completely and utterly skint as I speak.

I mean hell, I want to go ... but really I don't know if I CAN. >_<

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol kmac, it killed at 0% and you think it shudnt be nerfed. At stage height offstge you can't meteor cancel it so you'd die. It deserved a nerf, he's still high tier though. Wolf is top

Heartstring

Smash Legend
badmouthing you? the only things i remember hearing about uk smashers that werent in germany at the time was k.mac hype and 'hey, wheres anaky?'
although im pretty sure we mentioned your love of rollout to people, but thats about it

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Lol kmac, it killed at 0% and you think it shudnt be nerfed. At stage height offstge you can't meteor cancel it so you'd die. It deserved a nerf, he's still high tier though. Wolf is top
WTF wolf? seriously?

Let me guess ... dashdance c-stick spam? His uair juggles pretty well as well I think :glare:

and why was I getting hype at germany. seriously.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I just use rollout to troll. it's humiliating to get killed by it and it doesnt get punished as bad as other humiliating kill moves like Sing and dsmash.

kmac. you are kmac. what other reason do you need for why you got hype?

EDIT: you're also the Mac Daddy.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lolyea rollout was mentioned xD kmac, your known in Europe, ixis bugged you up when someone did a kmac combo at bushido.

Who asked where andy was? Guessing leon or ramin maybe

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I just use rollout to troll. it's humiliating to get killed by it and it doesnt get punished as bad as other humiliating kill moves like Sing and dsmash.

kmac. you are kmac. what other reason do you need for why you got hype?

EDIT: you're also the Mac Daddy.
well my man, i didnt say anything or hear anything other than mention the rollout.

no-one dislikes you, so stop thinking that. although the whole over-cocky thing only really works for willz, thats his niche XD

Kasper!

Smash Lord
not near as funny as the first one. just delete it man.

Keef, to do the bike insta-crash you need to input bike, then smack your finger to the other end of the controller before the bike comes out. when the bike comes out it'll fall instantly.

MTR I gave you advice about girls/sex. something I have far more experience in even though I'm 4 years younger than you. I could give you advice on several other things in life which you should know and should have experienced but you just havent. Enjoy being marginally better than me at smash. lmfao
yeah baby!

thanks bmack xD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Since were giving each other advice, keith, can you help me. I want to stab a child and steal his lunch money. Do I twist then stab or stab then twist? I'm so confused.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Since were giving each other advice, keith, can you help me. I want to stab a child and steal his lunch money. Do I twist then stab or stab then twist? I'm so confused.
i dont think keith indulges conventional sports of hackney...

but its twist then stab, you twist it about to scare him into giving you his lunch money without bloodshed, and if that doesnt happen, then stab

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, epic triple post.
no with youngster **** is reload and insert
reload as in, like a shotgun (you know what i mean) in front of him to scare him, and if he doesnt submit...FORCE ENTRY!
im probably going to get infracted for this at some point XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol yen has spoken!!!

George, did I ever give you the 4 quid for that cube pad? I know after I got it of you I saw you at willz's like a week or 2 later and I forgot to give it you then, was that the last time we met? If so then I defo still owe you xD

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah it was Rake lol. No worries I'll be at Blastzone so buy me a pot noodle or two to make up for it :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Rake clearly started it and he apologised so it's done. if you didnt infract him as well then I'm disappointed in you.
im not entirely sure where it started, but really if you got infracted then the other party should too...

also im confused, are you gonna come to blastzone or not?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you can't really infract people for "starting it" lol, only if they break rules

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol alex is right xD

Example: person A calls person B a noob, person B then threatens to stab person A while ****** their mother with a rusty shuttlecock with expletives littered throughout. Only person B would be infacted obviously

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Why is Bmac being a nob lol?

stop the stupid stuff
looool GEORGEEEE i agree with you

bmack no1 even mentioned your name in germany dono what source u got it from

i saw no reason why rake had to apologise but yea hes apologised now ? FOR WHAT!?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just wondering.

How's the Brawl scene in Scotland? I'm probably going back home for a year or so in August, to either Fife or Edinburgh.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
The Scots had a brawl scene?

/instigating beef

Also, anyone getting Portal 2? Real talk.

edit

So I got mentioned but B.Mack didn't? That's just wrong. Real talk.

Top Bottom