• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
he's missing half the bones in his jaw

so tl;dr he dribbles a lot and he can't clean his fur very well at all.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I can't believe I recognised that INSTANTLY.

Also rake, how the hell can I have gotten hype at Germany when I didn't even go. Was it calzorz' doing or did somebody manage to dimensional-cape off-stage? :awesome:

Also also surprised the calzorz by showing up at his house on the tuesday before when Siri saw me at Asda. good **** xD had to mention it.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My parents have got like 3 cats buried in their back yard

since like ... 2000.

beat that :troll:

edit

Unrelated, The Boondocks is awesome. Real talk.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
OOOHH i forgot that shirt XD yeah it was ****, the schiggy squad XP

so, im going to make me a r.o.b-hat thing with a bit of luck. shouldnt take too much work, just mass enlarge a papercraft of it XD

also, my cats are the cutest, no exceptions :3

The_Rake

Smash Lord
The lucario shirts I've found suck ***. No good ones around :(

and kmac, I was bigging you up :p. When we took our pic with leon and ramin we all said kmac xD I also yelled kmac SD when one meta up b'd and couldn't get back. Think it may have been staco, not sure

K.Mac

Smash Lord
it's not that obvious in those photos. but look on the right side of his face in the second pic ... is kinda noticeable.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I didn't notice it when I was at alex's and saw his cat tbh lol, I thought it was fine XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
He don't know son xD lol

he just [thinks he] knows how to do stuff with other peoples characters. ie, jiggs rollout is her best move and when he tried to tell cal what do do with snake

K.Mac

Smash Lord
He don't know son xD lol

he just [thinks he] knows how to do stuff with other peoples characters. ie, jiggs rollout is her best move and when he tried to tell cal what do do with snake
Next he's going to tell me how to play Metaknight? :troll:

My shirt is still at his.. :/

B.Mack

Smash Ace
not near as funny as the first one. just delete it man.

Keef, to do the bike insta-crash you need to input bike, then smack your finger to the other end of the controller before the bike comes out. when the bike comes out it'll fall instantly.

MTR I gave you advice about girls/sex. something I have far more experience in even though I'm 4 years younger than you. I could give you advice on several other things in life which you should know and should have experienced but you just havent. Enjoy being marginally better than me at smash. lmfao

Ykana

Smash Cadet
MTR I gave you advice about girls/sex. something I have far more experience in even though I'm 4 years younger than you. I could give you advice on several other things in life which you should know and should have experienced but you just havent. Enjoy being marginally better than me at smash. lmfao
B.Mac could u give me advice about girls/sex plz, and could u post on here, thanks, i really need your expertise.

Or you could just tell me that you can get a foursome with 3 girls at any time.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol bmack, you tried giving sex advice to a celibate guy xD basicly the one guy who you could guarantee you'd know more on the subject than lol
and I'm more than marginally better son, the best you've done against lucario is taken 1 game out of 3 bo3 sets...step it up son!!!!!

And yes kmac you did, it was disgusting

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
Was too lulzy, you guys team together often I take it, you were well coordinated. That was the first time me and gp teamed, we just tried to go Anubis and have him camp while I try to 2v1 opponents. Works cos rob isn't easily gimped
haha nahh we teamed for first time :) it went really well i guess for teaming with eachother for first time and not knowing eachothers playing style at all lol...

B.Mack

Smash Ace
gosh i really need to leave this community. some people are cool, some people are just absolute ****.

edit: rofl, foursome with 3 girls? I never even done that before.

MTR stop saying the celibate thing. if you masturbate then it doesnt even count. you probably turned 21 or 22 and realised it was never gonna happpen so you thought of an excuse.

no matter how much better than me you might be at smash, you're not placing, you're not making money. So you're just another loser who adds money to the pot for the actual decent players to take home. Oh boy you must feel really important doing that.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Not placing? Dude I placed in Europe! Stfu son
besides, not winning money doesn't mean anything. If that was the case tell dopl, pathos, shlurp, kj and cloud they suck, when was the last time any of them won prize money in singles? I'm not dissing you guys btw, just saying that cos top 3 get the payout by bmack logic England only has 3 worthwhile players

lol the celibate thing is legit son, been a Christian for like 8 years now

Top Bottom