• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Aight KJ :) saves me bringing too much baggage (can put sleeping bag inside backpack or w/e)

'refuse to never play mario party'
a double negative, therefore
'accept to always play mario party'
You don't know nothing. :mad:

I joke. You know what I meant. Mario Party ...... is evil.

eeeeevil evilevilevilevileviiill!

</mermaidman>

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Andy, read this and make sure you have your phone on tomorrow

from like 1pm onwards ... so I can call you and tell you when I'm at barnsley.

got too much **** stuff to tell calz :bee:

I'll be sure to look out for him Charles.

Also guys, just reporting back on Andy's fest and stuff. Didn't enjoy it as much this time, mainly cause Brawl was just terrifyingly boring, my sleeping pattern was messed up and other issues and such.

Still, pro host as usual Andy, I won't be giving shoutouts this time. Feeling far too lazy and really didn't play enough brawl to warrant them xD.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'll be sure to look out for him Charles.

Also guys, just reporting back on Andy's fest and stuff. Didn't enjoy it as much this time, mainly cause Brawl was just terrifyingly boring, my sleeping pattern was messed up and other issues and such.

Still, pro host as usual Andy, I won't be giving shoutouts this time. Feeling far too lazy and really didn't play enough brawl to warrant them xD.
Brawl was just terrifyingly boring
Someone infract this guy for bashing brawl already, it hurts a lot of people's feelings when you say these derogatory things killerjawz, please stop it!

At no point in that post did I bash brawl, I said that I found it boring. That's not bashing a game.

l2read tamoooose.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
melee gets mad boring too, btw the uk need to step it up in melee, seriously
Willz says:
huh

about everyone is stepping up, you should of come to SNY to witness how good UK is getting (minus prof he is ****ing dreadful LOL)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Melee and Brawl both get boring after like 2 horus straight play, after that i just cant play anymore, unless ur an extreme hardcore gamer then yeah i guess you wont get bored.

Step up yo' life.
Just think about this for a second, Brawlers are not the ones going around saying Melee is **** everyday are they? Which Melee players are, so technically the Melee players are the ones that need to step up their life, im just getting that out there in the open.

The Filth

Smash Lord
if you put as much effort into a healthy diet and exercise as doing your poor trolls, maybe someone other than your mother might think about kissing you.

Top Bottom