• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I need to get my arse in gear and come to one of these...

...provided your not all EVIL PEOPLE
10fearinstillingparents

Maybe after exams. Depends how much this all costs..and provided you don't all wish to DESTROY MY INNOCENCE

(bah who am I kidding)
You should hear what happens at these Brawl events,
i was told they have masterbation circles and use Hand Fans to cover there shame:ohwell:

I Keed I Keed, well they might do i've never been

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Thing is andy, I knew I left the pizza. I said so.

The pot noodle on the other hand I meant to take. And I completely forgot I even bought it.
I think Kong left his too. rofl.

OBVIOUS IKE IS EASILY READ.
dont start

KMAC SD IS COMMON

lol, should i do shoutouts? i spose, but ill be blunt XP

keith: ike is not broken, you just love runnig into f-smash's

andy: please tell me why i can onyl beat your ike when theres a third, dead opponent? plus eruption edgeguard is too good lol. but srsly, stop being so pro so i can win for once.

calzorz: stop stealing my jumps, also snake has too much priority and you know it XP

kj: i'm gonig to take a pair of scissors to that plasma whip in a bit, also spacing suit samus is unpunishable by ganon

k.mac: k.mac sd

j-miller: pretty win, stop powershield my ****, when using a character with no multiple hit moves otehr than aether, it gets pretty annoying, also, meaning twenty-one character is too good, but you need moar miles '09 in your ness

cong: didnt get to play you sadly, next time eh?

dopl: ganon vs. DK is pretty boss i must say, also that olimar is amazing, just dont stage spike me again, thats gay XP

shlurpie: yeah, shoutout are hard to do to you XP but yeah, ****ing jiggerpuff

the rake: i got raked son. also lucario edgeguarding is gay

pillow: you betrayed me son

You should hear what happens at these Brawl events,
i was told they have masterbation circles and use Hand Fans to cover there shame:ohwell:
Who told you of this!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Also @ GP, YOU MUST PUNISH THE SPACING WITH GANONDURF.

KJ do you have the power to change my name on here o_o
In order for you to change your name you must purchase a premium membership, this changes the color of your name to a limegreen, you then request for an administrator (Grey Name) to change it for you. You also get many benefits from the membership such as access to the disco room :3.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
In order for you to change your name you must purchase a premium membership, this changes the color of your name to a limegreen, you then request for an administrator (Grey Name) to change it for you. You also get many benefits from the membership such as access to the disco room :3.
lol thats what i thought, anakin said before but i heared a mod could change it, but i didnt know you needed premium account to do that. uh how much does it cost? doubt i will tho :(

X1-12

Smash Champion
lol thats what i thought, anakin said before but i heared a mod could change it, but i didnt know you needed premium account to do that. uh how much does it cost? doubt i will tho :(
smallest time is 3 months, which costs 4 dollars - like £2.70 or summit

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
at Brawl, i speak to him on monday and tuesday alot, he told me the fest was good. So Out the 3 Fests Trio Hosted, First 1 was Smex, Second One was Garbage and 3rd one was Smex :) I guess Trio is stepping up LOL btw my Yoshi Eats Lazer's for Dinner.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I can't go because my parents are going London when this is occuring and I HAVE TO HOLD DOWN DA HOUSE YO

+

revise for exams 2 days later ;p

Brado

Smash Lord
Ahh with you living in the Ghetto and such.

Oh yeah, science retakes, I don't even know how I'm gonna re-do biology, we did that liek start of year 10 x_X

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GET RAKED!

srs cal, your gona love the chippy where I live, it's amazing. Honestly the best chippy ever. Its won freaking awards for the past 10 years for being so good!!!!
lol, i dunt like chippies...and i call myself british XP

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ur from a city known as fire emblem ur not british now go back to the expo random ike guy
lol, if you really want to know ike comes from arcania in his fictional r.i.g world, and also i'm on the verge of finding out who the random ike guy who vistimised you is, ace detective g.p is on it XP

Top Bottom