• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
and you think your cool because you can intentionally spell words wrong to make us look stupid? this isnt even elitism, read the actual thread and you will know its a joke

OrangeNova

Smash Rookie
koskinator...jsut leave him alone.

he dosent know any better.
Oh I do know better.

Also this topic has become the laughing stock of.. several forums..

Either way.. I do not plan on posting here.. because well.. being associated with such a place is.. well, let's just say not too smart.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Oh I do know better.

Also this topic has become the laughing stock of.. several forums..

Either way.. I do not plan on posting here.. because well.. being associated with such a place is.. well, let's just say not too smart.
Despit the fact that this is the only thread you have ever posted on.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
hey, if this is the laughing stock of forums, well i do bid anyone who thinks this is a joke, when you see me crouching online, you do your **** best to beat me, because it wont happen

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

i wish the hate would stop..

noone around here can start something for fun, withought someone voicing a hateful opinion becasue they think their opinions are better...

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
hey, im trying my best to keep it cool but every once in a while we get someone in here and they completely screw my day

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
hey, im trying my best to keep it cool but every once in a while we get someone in here and they completely screw my day
i know what you mean koshinator, and im not pointing this at you.

its just so hard to imagine how all these hating people function in a real world society...

surely they dont spread theyre hate for things as mcuh as they do on the net in reality?

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
Would it not be easier to just put some kind of catchphrase on your Wifi message?

You know, something agreed only all of you at Smashboards to let each other know you're Smashers?

Here come the flames.
thad be a good idea, but you cant put up messages on the "with anyone" mode.

if we could, then yeah! thad be a great idea.

but the vast majority of people who use with friends will be from SWF.

..see?

no flames.

dont be shy!

Tino's White Horse

Smash Journeyman
so long as you carefully research, and know what your talking about,

never post anything needless or hurtlful.

youll be a fine member of SWF!
Oh, my research and opinions are supported decently enough.

What I'm worried about is that just because I contradict a couple of things that you guys stand for, I'll be banned on sight, thinking I'm just raiding you from 4chan or just plain trolling hard.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.

What I'm worried about is that just because I contradict a couple of things that you guys stand for, I'll be banned on sight, thinking I'm just raiding you from 4chan or just plain trolling hard.
Smashboards was once a very open, understanding fourm, which others opinions were respected. Since the announcement for Brawl, all of that has gone down the tubes. I see where you're going, resist you must young Skywalker.

Tino's White Horse

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards was once a very open, understanding fourm, which others opinions were respected. Since the announcement for Brawl, all of that has gone down the tubes. I see where you're going, resist you must young Skywalker.
I don't plan to change my opinions. I just don't want to be marked a stupid scrub casual, a fail troll or a pissy 13 year old girl who is pissed because every time she plays, a toruney*** beats her just because I don't agree with your ideals.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
im gonna totally do this and it will be good if i see someone else do it or like 4 ppl all do it on a spectated match

What is with all this hate it is a simple idea all he is saying is crouch twice = smashboards its not too dificult i don't see why everyone hates this(well not everyone) some explain why this is a hated idea

But yeah good thing i just bought a new controller my old controller won't go down, it is very hard to play melee with the controller, but yay new controller

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman

yeah...i know what you mean.

Brawlcenral.com is the oposite though.

they only contradict you if your being TOO biased.

SWF needs some new world order, and fast.

...although im sure ittl tide over..

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
im gonna totally do this and it will be good if i see someone else do it or like 4 ppl all do it on a spectated match= epic

But yeah good thing i just bought a new controller my old controller won't go down, it is very hard to play melee with the controller, but yay new controller
you just described epic.

:laugh:

i hope that happens..

rove

Smash Apprentice
I'll do just that.
This thread is really lifting my spirit up.
I hope most of the people on these threads names are gonna be there gamertags on brawl, so when I come back to this thread I can see who I faced before and talk to ya :D

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking having something more simple than that - [insert odd char here] _ _ _ _

The _s being the other 4 chars.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Nope. This is certainly the most anti-climactic moment in my SmashBoards life. Man, I was planning on throwing a mini-party or dancing or just feeling accomplished but this sucks. I kinda wish I hadn't done this now.

The sad part? I created this account back in 2/2005, forgot the login details a week later, then spent three years wondering why I couldn't register at SmashBoards. Ever.

PSEUDOEDIT: 100th post.

I'm prolly done for the night (morning?). Someone bump this thread until it gets stickied.
I think the most climactic time in smashboards was when DBR released "evolution" Man, I would click refresh and four new post came up in the time it took me to write and post PWNED! Ah good times.

You can all count on me to double crouch at the beginning of matches, and believe me, you'll know you're fighting Zodiac

LinkTer

Smash Cadet
Well, I think this is a great idea.
You can definitely see me crouching twice
I will proboly be a dark link or any pit/ metaknight

TheMuffinMan0311

Smash Apprentice
Notice how only Smashboards newbs are supporting this idea, despite you bumping this thread constantly for the past 3 days and collectively posting 30 pages of nonsense.

Tells you something.

noobpota2

Smash Apprentice
this is kind of ghey, just because your on smash boards, dosn't mean you have skill, same if your not on smash boards dosn't mean your a n00b

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
Good idead i shall do it if i remeber cos u kno gota wait for it to come out. Hopefully i find sm1 else that does it.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
this is kind of ghey, just because your on smash boards, dosn't mean you have skill, same if your not on smash boards dosn't mean your a n00b
were not implying we have skill...

its for fun

koshinator...you may need to change the topic.

people seem not to understand that this is just for sheer fun.

D

Deleted member

Nifty idea. I shall keep that in mind the next time I do Wifi.

Top Bottom