• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
For goodness sake, man. The Brawl main page of topics is NOT that tiny. You don't have to keep masturbating in your own topic so people will notice it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'll say it kindlier: Please don't keep bumping your own thread consistently, lest it be considered spam.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
or... we could have a taunt that says SWF!!!
That has actually been proposed earlier, but there´s one problem; you can´t taunt "with everyone" battles! So let´s just kindly bend down on our knees before rushing into the heat of battle, shall we?

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hahaha... I can't believe there were actually people getting mad about crouching twice... some debates on these great boards are (at least partially) understandable... but srsly guys... it's all in good fun.

Letting each other know if you're playing a SWF member by starting 'With Anyone' matches by crouching twice is a great idea, especially since we can't use word taunts in 'With Anyone' matches anyways.

It's not about proving we're better than anyone else, it's about some good hearted fun online. We'll just happen to be beating all the non-SWF players, that's all. :laugh:

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Haha! I love this Idea! We could also just make a thread to document everyone's friend code when Brawl is released, that way, we can battle others who are skilled and choose who they are. We could even have smashboards tournys where people are assigned each other's codes to battle em'...this could be...HUGE! I think a better way to "show your skill" is to not crouch, but to hurl a bomb at the other people. Mmmmm....bombs.

We should pass word around by writing this idea in our sigs.

TheMuffinMan0311

Smash Apprentice
If the purpose of this is to find/recognize other SWF players, then why don't you, you know, just look on the effing SWF for someone to play.

This has nothing to do with "lolz inside joek!1", it's for elitist *********** like "lets cause of WFC domination in the name of Smashboards!" and "OH MAN I'M PWNIN SOME NOOBS ON MY NINTENDO WII"

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Well, crouching to identify others sounded appealing at first. If this is used as an inside joke (a very large one) or a means of a good laugh, sure, we need a couple of laughs. If this becomes popular enough, maybe some people might post vids of people crouching twice, post a date and time, and find out who that is. We won't "fight for the glory of Smashboards", just get a laugh, and maybe someones friend code. It sounds good, but the reasons to do it need to be reitterated.
Oh, and please, let this build up popularity like a normal thread does, it degrades us all.

ZonedOut

Smash Cadet
I like the idea but it doesn't matter much in the long run. If you are really good then you will pwn n00bs whether or not you crouch twice.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I would just like to....

SAGE

this topic. I think I'll duck twice, and then make sure I miss with every attack, and, hey, even 'accidentally' suicide.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
sorry, i just wanted it to get some views, thats all
you dont have to bump.

ile help you alright?

:laugh:

i can imagine others using this crouch tecnique, just to indicate a sort of "mutual respect" in knowing your match will be worth it.

of course, all the complainers, can just use the with firneds feature...i know i will for the larged majority of the time.

why should we fight against concepts you dont have to use guys?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
thanks blu, i will be using the with friends feature most of the time too, but i still need a way to play online when any of my friends are offline

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
While you guys are busy crouching, I'm gonna be Fsmashing you in the face XD.

Later, I shall make a point of finding out who I was fighting, and I shall laugh at them. A lot.

Edit: Actually... In order to prevent ***** like me from taking advantage of this newest "Smashboards kinship technique," maybe we shouldn't do the crouch thing at the very beginning of the match, and instead do it after you kill someone...? Kinda like "yo, I'm part of the boards, and I just killed you." Later, the other guy might kill you, and he'll do the crouching thing, and the other guy will be like "wow! I just got killed by a fellow board-goer! Sweeet!!!!"

So many advantages can be taken when one person is like "dur, I'm crouching... OMGWTFBBQ? WHY'S HE ATTACKING ME?! WTF IS HE DOING!!!!????"

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
While you guys are busy crouching, I'm gonna be Fsmashing you in the face XD.

Later, I shall make a point of finding out who I was fighting, and I shall laugh at them. A lot.
look for the ZSS whom not only crouches twice, but messes around with ZSSs flip special and dodges everything for no reason

:laugh:

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I support! I will crouch at the begining of each match. By the way, the only person that might be able to hit you if you crouch twice is sonic, and even then he wouldn't be able to do much.

OrangeNova

Smash Rookie
LOL ELITISM?
Seriously guys, being an elitist prick is not grounds for being cool, nor is being "UBERR AEWSME" at Smash brothers. Also, chances are, most of you will get your *** handed to you.

Douchebags.

Top Bottom