• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Well ALSO you could crouch twice on the spot after a kill to show your a Smash Boarder. This would satisfy those who 'like to get a head start'.

OH I just remembered, all random wifi matches are 4 People free for all...?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Right now i am currently re-writing the OP so people will stop hating. It may take a few minutes, but please take a look.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I finally looked at this thread, and now I get it. This is a very cool idea! We could also go back to the forums after we finish and ask who it was!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Funny thing is about this thread, its already caught wind. Some talk of it around the other forums have come about with this idea.

edit: must add because of this thread.

FOR THE HOARD!!!

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I like this idea a lot. What if you're on a platform and end up dropping through? Maybe you could crouch between kills or something?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
your wii friend code is in your address book, to get your address book, click the button that takes you to wii message board, its the one that looks like an envelope, then click on the button that says, Create Message, then click on address book and your number will be right on the front of it :)

kopaz

Smash Rookie
This is my very first post, I normally just read.
However, I think this is a pretty cool idea, definitely gonna do it (assuming I'm even considered a member since I never post.)

:p

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Know what else would be cool? If We had a way of identifying with other SWF members at the Midnight-releases. I was thinking some kind of accessory, like a duct-tape bracelet or something.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Eh. It's a good concept. like I said before.
However, I find it useless in that even if you're from swf, you still don't have a gamertag.
So now you have 1 person out of the thousands of SWF people.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Eh. It's a good concept. like I said before.
However, I find it useless in that even if you're from swf, you still don't have a gamertag.
So now you have 1 person out of the thousands of SWF people.
this is basically a very primitive replacement for a gamertag wii owners will most likely not be getting

Top Bottom