• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Double crouching sounds like a win for me.See you all on Wi-fi.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Kasek-

I'm not sure. I rarely visit SmashWiki. If they do that is cool, but I want to know how many minutes in total.

Oh, and the time left that I posted above is the time left for Pacific Time. I live in California. So that info will be off if you don't live on the West Coast.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. I don't know if I'm still gonna do it if there's someone RIGHT next to me at the beginning of the match.

But if the other person is from Smashboards too, hopefully he/she will do the same so none of us would hit each other.

Nonetheless, crouching twice looks foolish. And I'm still gonna do it.

Jones4Life

Smash Apprentice
In the space between you're oven and fridge
hmmm well i suppose it'd be a good way to know who is from smashboards. problem is, if your playing someone who doesnt use this notification, you'll probably be punished if the oposing player is any good. stilll i'll try to get it off whenever im makin videos. solid idea.

Riolu

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like a good idea, but with all the action that goes on in a match, I'm sure crouching twice is something that will be overlooked. I'll still try it, but i'd rather taunt at the start.

the_sliver

Smash Rookie
Bah, screw head starts when there's a chance you could be fighting someone you know and not know it! Not like winning online matches matters anyways...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Double Crouching for the win!!! I like this idea a lot!!!

It will be foolish because you will get hited a lot... but who cares... who will die from a ike smash in the face while crouching anyways=? :p

heck ill even crouch twice and taunt :D

see ya all online on sunday!
way to go smashboardians!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Wow, it seems like the closer we get to the U.S. release date the more people are finding this thread. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact the higher ups (new word) organized this General Board.

"I serve a higher authority" Sorry couldn't resist, I heard highter and thought of this.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'll try it, but I won't be trying it on march 9th anyway because I live in europe -_-

I've never played anyone other than the computer on smash, so I'm very worried about my abilities...:(

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I can see this becoming a nice fad, not only for Smashboards, but other Smash forums as well. (I wouldn't be surprised if gamers on other boards noticed this, than posted a thread in reguards to this, than a member of Smashboards would inform them or give them the link to this)
I will do this! FOR SMASH BOARDS!!!
It's quotes like this that keep people away from doing this.

Grandeza

Smash Master
This is going to turn into a mindgame where if you doublecrouch the other person yhinks you are good and will give up so random people will do it to install fear.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
This is going to turn into a mindgame where if you doublecrouch the other person yhinks you are good and will give up so random people will do it to install fear.
Ah, another plus. Didn't really think that it could be a mindgame, but if someone doesn't know why others continue to do so, they will be perplexed and confused. :p

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
lol this is truely unbelievable, what started as my little pipe dream for online play has become a reality. it feels like i have half of smashboards on my side for this!

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Yeah its a clever idea. Im sure someone else would have come up with it if you didnt, but doesnt mean you dont deserve credit. I lookforward to seeing this!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
lol, im getting pretty excited to be honest. Me and my friend have to drive 3 hours to the nearest eb games to get our copies. I made a cd with 22 of my favourite brawl tracks and we're gonna listen to it all the way there just to get hyped up lol

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

I am assuming then that you have downloaded the Brawl OST. Nice. I have a 1GB MP4 (don't ask me why it is called a MP4) that I have put my top 137 songs on. I am currently listening to the Pokemon D&P- Team Galactic Battle song remix. Truely epic. This song is the song I wanted to be in Brawl most.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
i didnt download the entire soundtrack, just my favourite 22 songs. Id have to say some of my favs are Pokemon Route 1 / Viridian City, the new final destination theme, king k rool shipdeck, kirby superstar vs marx theme and the gerudo valley theme

Top Bottom