• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
so, let me ask guys, what will your strategy online be? dish it out as hard and as fast as you can, or toy with the enemy until you feel his time has come?

Howie

Smash Rookie
I'll do it. It would be cool if there was a section on this site to get the friend codes of the other double crouchers that we meet in the wifi with anyone battles.

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
will do, it is kind of like the "NS" the people on the Nintendo forums put on their mario cart drawings.

Great idea!!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
well for the most part as far as ive seen, most people are totally for this idea, there are just a few who think its rubbish, but if they think that, dont do it

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Over here it is becoming "Night of the Second Day". I kind of feel bad for the Moderators, I have been on and off for the most part of the day and I have seen a bunch of stupid threads that are locked. The Mods have seem to be working really hard lately.
Other than that it seems we have gotten a lot of people to join in on your idea, Captian Koskinator!

Exact minutes left for Pacific Time: 1,780 minutes

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
oh thought id just throw this out there, today in my foods class, we all got to paint personalized aprons. My apron is as follows:

Triforce in the middle
ocarina on the top left
bomb on top right
boomerang on bottom left
hookshot on bottom middle
Bow on bottom right
and my name at the top ^_^

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
oh thought id just throw this out there, today in my foods class, we all got to paint personalized aprons. My apron is as follows:

Triforce in the middle
ocarina on the top left
bomb on top right
boomerang on bottom left
hookshot on bottom middle
Bow on bottom right
and my name at the top ^_^
I'm sorry as much as that would be accepted here, I would advise not making you apron Zelda themed.

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
So is the idea still to stoop twice to confirm that your from smash boards or has it changed to something else? I have'nt read this thread in a long time.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
So is the idea still to stoop twice to confirm that your from smash boards or has it changed to something else? I have'nt read this thread in a long time.
lol, im not sure what stooping is, but it is still crouching twice at the beginning yes

oops sorry for double post

psicicle

Smash Ace
you could do that... or you could put one of your 4 message slots something like "Im from smashboards" right?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
i'll do this, but how about if someone that doesn't know about smashboards does it randomly?!!
As stated way back in this thread, this could turn into a fad. That gamers on other forums will notice and go into a little investigation. Then, when they find out, they spoil it and reveal the purpose for it and start flaming Smashboards. (oh boy)

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
well im not sure what stooping is, but it is crouch twice at the beginning of a match still lol
Stooping means the same thing as crouching, the word just must not be used in your area. For instance i was in Michigan once and when something funny happens they describe it as hilarious as in “Dude that was freak8ng HILARIOUS!!!1” and i had never really heard that word used before besides in books so i didn't really know what it meant.

Neviance

Smash Rookie
I'll be sure to do that. Kind of off topic, but its a concern of mine. Can two players, from the same Wii console, join an online game at the same time with two other online people? I don't have the game yet or anything. ._.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
well, we're on the last few hours, anyone here who is getting the game at midnight, please post to let me know if you've seen any double crouchers!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
lolz... so it seems that were the only suckers here that aren't gettin it at midnight......

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
well im getting it in like 8 hours :/... nit big deal,,,s ince ill sleep like 6of those 8 hours.. so see ya later to rumble!.

mega tortuse

Smash Rookie
idk i may if i think about it but in all the mathes i play they always att me from the start soo i use it as a evasion point to dair them into the ground and get a good start on the match(if i cant land a solid smash on them in the first second)

Top Bottom