• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Yes but this will truly be awesome. Whats more important Koskinator is the follow up to the thread i.e trying to find those whom you faced off with and crouched twice. I can see many a good time coming from this

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
well what i would honestly like to have done is get a thread where you state the time your brawl ended, who you played as, who your double crouching opponent played as, any epic kills or recoveries, just generally describe how the match went down. then if you see that someone has described the match you recently had, well you pm that guy and get yourself a friend code! that is pretty well the grand plan.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator & Whiteface-

I like that idea. If you do decide to make a thread like that though, you should probably tell the people in your OP of that thread to only post once and just keep editing their one post. I think the less posts in that thread the easier it will be to find the opponent you faced off in the match.

If you do set up a thread like that, I will be sure to only post once. (Whether or not the other will is a different story.)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
dont be so close minded on the with anyone option, if theres no one on your friends list who is online at the time, where will you go for online play?

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
dont be so close minded on the with anyone option, if theres no one on your friends list who is online at the time, where will you go for online play?
SSE! The odds of someone on your friends list not being online is about .5 lol..you can meet new people here and when you have your 100 friends then i doubt you'll be doing with anyone

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
to clarify, you can only have 64 friends on your list, and if your going to be staying up late playing, im sure most of your friends will have gone to bed, so with anyone is your best friend there

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Der Metzgermeister-

Let me be one of the first people to welcome you to Smash Boards.

Wow, we are getting a lot of newcomers that are coming to this thread. That's really cool.

EDIT: How many times do I have to post before I remember to turn off my sig!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
i live in canada, im not sure if eb games is going to be having a tournament, but me and my friend wont be going until sunday anyway, our nearest eb games it 3 hours away :(

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

That is right, you said that yesterday. o_0 3 hours! At least you have those 22 tracks from Brawl.

Well your not the only one going to be waiting until Sunday. I will be getting Brawl around 1:00 p.m. Pacific time. I am going to swing by the nearby Gamestop near my church and pick up my reserved copy of Brawl.

Ha, I remembered this time!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
If you see a green [anyone] double crouching, followed by an a+a combo, you'll know it's me.
lol pretty soon its going to be like:

if you see someone red double crouch, a+a combo, crouch once, short hop, roll left, sidestep dodge, taunt left, dash dance, full hop, run off the edge then return, turn left then right and use a b move, thats me!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
yeah lol, ive sort of been patiently waiting for a sticky to be thrown this way, i think if it does get moved to online discussion it will get stickied i hope

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
you know it

lets not let this thread turn into jokes about me, im not all that funny, just a texas ranger with a mustache and a beard
Don't be so modest. You are the master Mr Texas Ranger Sir. Crouches twice

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Sticking this thread outragous? Maybe.

To have a chance at being sticked, this must have a few guidelines (My opinion, no flamming):
-Is a popular topic for both newcomers and long-time Smashboards members. (this is iffy for veterans)
-Must be a well organized thread that follows all rules of Smashboards. (no bumping!)
-Addressed and agreed upon with higher powers.
-Usually, a sticked thread is made/consistantly watched by a higher power.
-Must be useful/effective. (it could be a sensation or a disaster)

This would be great/shocking if this becomes sticked.
My prediction is that they will wait until it is actually used, maybe some video footage or other evidence. If it becomes a huge Smash, (no pun intended) it might just be sticked. Though I'm also wondering. If this becomes a sticked thread, what will people do in this thread? Would we post links to the vids with the double-crouching, then try to find others and give them our friend codes? This might be a factor why this will not becomed a sticked thread.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

You can short hop and combo after? Lucky, I have such a hard time short hopping. It is so evil. I can sometimes short hop, but if I try doing a combo w/ a short hop I can never pull it off.

Anyways, there are so many people joining this idea. This is great.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Many people think that this will be pointless, due to the ridiculous restrictions for Wifi in "with anyone".
Though most people will battle their friends on Wifi, it is good to practice with such restrictions sometimes (the Gamestop tournament for example). Also, if you want to play Wifi, but they don't want to, what ever do you do?.?

Top Bottom