• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Everyone on this forum all has something in common. We all care about the smash brothers franchise enough to go and post on the website our thoughts, concerns and ideas. I do believe that every single one of us has some moderate skill at the game, after all, why would you care about a game you suck at? I have a very easy and quick idea that can differentiate Smashboards players from non-smashboards players. At the beginning of a Vs Anyone Wifi match, as soon as you are able to, Crouch Twice, to show that you are from smashboards. This is in no way elitism, we are not trying to make ourselves look better than anyone else, it is merely a form of identification. Imagine how cool it would be to start a wifi match and all 4 characters in the game crouched twice, that would mean you are battling all your smashboards buddies! Again, this is not about elitism or being better than anyone else, all it is is a form of identification that ties a player to Smashboards. Good Luck and have fun on Wifi!

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
XD This would be awesome if I actually found someone who did the same thing.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
"the only problem is that if the person is good and not on SWF you could get ***** while crouching twice.."
i dont see that being a problem, i dont think its possible for anyone to even get close to you by the time your done crouching

ALFET

Smash Cadet
I doubt one could do oh so much when crouching twice.

The thing is though, I like to get a headstart on an opponent, so I may not do it.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Hey, crouch to the beat of the music only if the music is fast, do not under any circumstances crouch to the beat of midnas desperation, way too slow at the beginning :p

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Sounds fun. I'll do this :p Mind you, if I'm playing as Olimar, I doubt I'll do it. Picking 3 Pikmin+Crouching Twice=Me getting swatted.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Try to keep the page bumped, its my hope that this page becomes really popular and all the Smashboardians start doing it

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
This idea has epic win written all over it. I can't wait to double-crouch start my first match in the name of Smashboards.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
"This idea has epic win written all over it. I can't wait to double-crouch start my first match in the name of Smashboards."

Could not have said that better myself!

Arteen

Smash Lord
I crouch repeatedly occasionally anyway, since I did stuff like that a lot in Halo PC (Custom Edition) online. It meant "hi" or "acknowledgement of presence" in team games.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't vs. anyone 2 minute matches with items?

If that's the case, I don't really see many smash boarders using it. I know I won't be.

I'd rather just get the friend code of people on the smash boards and play with friends where you can customize the settings.

On, that note. I vote it be mandatory that you have to have you're FC and location underneath your post count.

In a argument? The other person is close to your location.
Fight it out on Wifi and, whoever wins, wins the debate.

I sense that this will put a stop to all bickering on SWL.

(No, not really but, it would be funny with all the E-penory that would come about. Hell, maybe we'll turn into a hierarchy)

Top Bottom