• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Senor Crouch reporting for duty! Mission objectives Captain Koskinator?

Crouch twice at the beginning of the match on Wi-Fi to identify fellow Smash Boardians?

Oh yes, crouching is my specialty! See this is why you are Captain! See you on the battlefield Captian! As a side note for you Captain Koskinator, I will be undercover on the battlefield. I will be using the name Knat to hide my identity.

Senor Crouch over and out!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
hey count me in that too.... I'd like 2 kno if im playing someone from here

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
btw guys, for got to mention this in OP, but please, tell all your fellow smashboard friends, the more people that know the faster it will spread!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I wanted a way to identify other players I might know, and now my prayers have been answered. Thank y0ou, freaking great idea, and will do.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
To the O.P... U should put it in your sig...

Firebert

Smash Ace
Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't vs. anyone 2 minute matches with items?

If that's the case, I don't really see many smash boarders using it. I know I won't be.

I'd rather just get the friend code of people on the smash boards and play with friends where you can customize the settings.

On, that note. I vote it be mandatory that you have to have you're FC and location underneath your post count.

In a argument? The other person is close to your location.
Fight it out on Wifi and, whoever wins, wins the debate.

I sense that this will put a stop to all bickering on SWL.

(No, not really but, it would be funny with all the E-penory that would come about. Hell, maybe we'll turn into a hierarchy)
Hmm, might makes right. Great idea Xengri! That will discourage noobs from flaming!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
*battered and wounded*

Ok, Captain Koskinator I have created a notice in my sig. I encountered the 500 character limit while I was creating the notice. Fought as he did, I eventually won by modifying my sig slightly.

Here is the URL for my sig:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148249

AND the statement:

Smash Boardians Unite: All members of Smash Boards, crouch twice at the beginning of a Wi-Fi match to show you are part of Smash Boards!

You may copy and paste that into your sig if you like. You may edit it too.

For Smash Boards!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Outstanding work Soldier! I have received the ordnance package you have uploaded and i have downloaded it to my coordinates!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I'm really doing this for the sole purpose that it is the way of the samurai...... (It's a well known fact that they in fact invented SSB)

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
@ senor crouch..... U need to edit this**** Smash Boardian's **** to Smash Boardians. No apostrophe

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

Whoops I guess I didn't make it too clear did I? When I said "we" I ment all of us as a community.

For Smash Boards!

@ Whiteface-

Whoops again. You are absolutely right. I will get on that ASAP!

EDIT: Fixed! :)
Thanks for pointing that out Whiteface.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Thank you Sir..... *single tear trickles down eye*

Top Bottom