• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
"Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't vs. anyone 2 minute matches with items?

If that's the case, I don't really see many smash boarders using it."

oh dont worry, smash boarders will be using it, if you have no friends online then you need to practice somehow amiright?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Come on people, the more of us to do this the faster it will spread, it will be like, Smashboards Tehskillzor Influenza

pirkid

Smash Lord
Will do, Cap't.
Fantastic idea, I must say. It goes against general ethics but it's just too great to pass on.

"I'ma crotch thrice."

Waddle

Smash Ace
Response to first post:
Actually, people here think they're good. Not many are actually good. :_). Brawl will give everyone a new start though, so it should be kool :_).

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
thats what im trying to do man, if it keeps its hype and all of us smashboardians actually do this, it will be a really cool sight to see

bearquat3

Smash Rookie
Heh, I'd love to do this especially if everyone from the board does it. It would almost make up for the fact that we are forced to play with items. I will definately double crouch whenever I play random. It wouldn't hurt me enough to lose a match anyway, because if I'm good enough I can make up for a small hit or something of the sort.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Dude, I'm just trying to get to 100 posts while keeping them partially relevant in some form or fashion. I think you (the OP, obviously) and tyfighter have me beat as far as post count on this thread though.

In all seriousness, this is a topic that NEEDS a sticky. Helps us identify our kind.

EDIT: TWO MORE TO GO

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Nope. This is certainly the most anti-climactic moment in my SmashBoards life. Man, I was planning on throwing a mini-party or dancing or just feeling accomplished but this sucks. I kinda wish I hadn't done this now.

The sad part? I created this account back in 2/2005, forgot the login details a week later, then spent three years wondering why I couldn't register at SmashBoards. Ever.

PSEUDOEDIT: 100th post.

I'm prolly done for the night (morning?). Someone bump this thread until it gets stickied.

Top Bottom