• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ kopaz-

Let me be one of the first ones to welcome you to the Smash Boards!

@ Koskinator-

Yeah I have been looking at meleemaster500's thread ""What does '10 char' mean?" A noob board FAQ (Added troubleshooting)." It is really helpful.

Anyways if you get the time to check out meleemaster500's "Raise hand if you have done/are doing some of the following...(ADDED 13-25)" thread. Check out #s 20 and 21 in his list! It looks like meleemaster500 took my idea to add this idea to his list.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
your wii friend code is in your address book, to get your address book, click the button that takes you to wii message board, its the one that looks like an envelope, then click on the button that says, Create Message, then click on address book and your number will be right on the front of it :)
Sweeeeet. Muchos gracias. And where's the Brawl Friend Code? Does that come with Brawl?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
@ kopaz-

Let me be one of the first ones to welcome you to the Smash Boards!

@ Koskinator-

Yeah I have been looking at meleemaster500's thread ""What does '10 char' mean?" A noob board FAQ (Added troubleshooting)." It is really helpful.

Anyways if you get the time to check out meleemaster500's "Raise hand if you have done/are doing some of the following...(ADDED 13-25)" thread. Check out #s 20 and 21 in his list! It looks like meleemaster500 took my idea to add this idea to his list.
lol thanks man, you are master at underhanded advertising

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Eh. It's a good concept. like I said before.
However, I find it useless in that even if you're from swf, you still don't have a gamertag.
So now you have 1 person out of the thousands of SWF people.
Yea Thats true... But I guess it's just for the laughs...

Besides if we happen to come across a fellow board member that we had a respectable match with we could take down the time, date, characters and afterwards we could probably go on the boards and post the info i.e to find that person and maybe get the brawl code or whatever...

_NeXuS_

Smash Cadet
Good idea. i'll do that. barring and dodging of projectile attack required that is.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

Just to let you know, I will probably not be on the Wi-Fi the first couple of days Brawl comes out. Pikachu, Fox, and I are going to be gearing up. Well not really, I am having two of my cousins come over my house March 9th to play some Brawl. It will be me, my bro, and two cousins. Then Monday, my bro and I are going to be playing SSE! After Monday it will be between Wi-Fi and Stage Builder.

*secret bump*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Posts whose sole intention involve the word "bump" or any variation is considered Minor Spam. Just for the record. I know I've stated this already.

ncstate21

Smash Cadet
this thread is lame
"LIEK ZOMG WHAT IF PEOPELS ATTAX ME WHILE IM COURCHIN?????????????"
no
one
cares.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

Hey I was just thinking. You know how the staff members are rearranging Smash Boards a little. Well, do you think that this thread should be in the "Brawl Online Discussion" board?

I am being totally serious, btw.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
-hops on the wagon before the band gets on, too-

Hiya! Don't mind me. I'm going to just randomly bump here and there AND keep my posts releveant to the topic.

To the parrots spewing 'elitism! n00bs! etc.!': Learn to speak for yourself. Always disagreeing is still a form of conformity.

People against crouching for fear of taking hits: Your loss. As someone else said (too lazy to quote), if you get killed because you crouched twice, does it really matter if you crouch or not?

So, I hope to be a major contributor to the post count of this thread. Also, if you see a retro Toon Link doing this in With Anyone, check to see if it was me. It just might be. I'm gonna see if I can save and upload every match I have where someone else double-crouches.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
yeah, i honestly cant see 2 crouches give you a disadvantage in a match, the only real problem is if a fox is across the level from you spamming lasers, but then you just go pwn that fox now dont you?

Milk!

Smash Rookie
I doubt one could do oh so much when crouching twice.

The thing is though, I like to get a headstart on an opponent, so I may not do it.
That's pretty much my main concern too, but I think I'll manage.

Sounds like a great idea.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I mean even if you do get hit first, that doesn't necissarily that you have lost the match. I can't wait though, just about 5 more days/120 hours/7,200 minutes/432,000 seconds! Ok, well since it is night I guess you can consider it about 4 more days/96 hours/5,760 minutes/345,600 seconds!

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
So close, and yet so far away...

I want my Brawl now...

Hopefully, I'll be able to enter the Gamestop tournament and get my first taste of pvp SSB since last June (siblings don't count).

After that, I'll rely on Wi-Fi for this purpose. Hence, the double-crouch, to find people for me to constantly spar with!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
If I freaked you out by the #s now, just wait until there are two days left. I will literately be keeping a track on how many exact minutes are left until Brawl. I will be running a minute by minute tally! I won't be posting every minute, that would probably get me banned really fast, but everytime I have something to say I will probably give the exact minutes that are left.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Wouldn't it make more sense to crouch twice after every time you KO an opponent..that's what i'm doing to show you i'm from the Boards

Top Bottom