• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash!! Wi-fi tornument by Grandeza and PSTLL...THIS FRIDAY!! NO MORE ENTRIES!!

Grandeza

Smash Master
So check in is in about an hour?
yes sir. Any last minute changes will be noted. If you do not receive a pm from SSTLT by 7 15 someone post here saying so so I can take over that part.

edit- somebody kill me I can't decide my characters ok im deciding once and for all right now- Diddy, Bowser, Toon Link.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I reserve the right to change my three characters at any point during the tournament. That is to say, that in my first round match, I will pick a set of three characters and voice those characters to my opponent before the match starts. In the second round match, I may change those three characters, but again, I will tell my opponent before the match starts. Of course, I will only use the characters as defined in the set I list to my opponent.

If this is a problem... fine, whatev-- but I don't see why it would be. As an aside, one of my characters will *ALWAYS* be ROB
hahahaha lol no. You have no such right. It eliminates the point of the 3 character choice so like choose your characters.

Sgt. F-u

Smash Rookie
What's dumb is people saying "Im going to use character A, B,C" and then come on like a day later saying "Oh, Im changing my characters to B, M, D". What they are doing is no different than counterpicking characters. They see who the other people have posted as their characters and are changing their pics accordingly.

At least *I* am honest and forthright enough to let my opponent know ahead of time. I don't really pay that much attention to character match-ups anyway, not in online tournaments where a Wolf can spam the piss out of his smashes and beat a reasonably good player due to lag (seen it done dozens of time). That being said, I don't care whether or not my opponent changes his chars.

Maybe you misinterpreted what I said. Im not changing them during the set with my opponent. I'd wait to the next round when I'd face an entirely new opponent.

But, if we make it that far- I'll be absolutely *sure* to use the chars I listed in my reg. post to avoid any johnnage or discrepancy. :)
still the point is to be good with 3 characters so this doesn't matter

Plus are you gonna pm us soon

Sgt. F-u

Smash Rookie
he didn't yet, so now the toruniment starts at 730 est?

thought it was now 700 est

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I forgot all about the tourney, what's happenin?

EDIT: I'd like to switch my mains to Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, and Ike, if I may. If not, I can always stick with my original choice of MK, Ike, and Falco.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I forgot all about the tourney, what's happenin?

EDIT: I'd like to switch my mains to Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, and Ike, if I may. If not, I can always stick with my original choice of MK, Ike, and Falco.
ok you can change. Also, I'm sending out pm's in a couple minutes so expect them soon.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Bleh.
?I've... already chosen my characters?
Unlike everyone else waffling, Ive stuxk to my dumpy list. Consider the previous posts by me moot.

Grandeza

Smash Master
k no problem. By 7 no more changing your characters. I've sent half the om's so far so just hang in there I haven't forgotten anyone.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok i sent out all pms. I know some people haven't received them. Smash 1 and Dull Razer, I pmed you and it didn't go through along with a few others. Anyways.... start pming your opponent tell them your characters, aim(if you feel it neccessary), counterpick, and fc.When a winner is determined, pm me.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Lol, I hope Dinner didn't forget about the tourney, whoever he is :chuckle:

I'm so anxious :D

EDIT: My aim is zerobmx1588, if for some reason it seems like I'm not on smashboards, get me on aim, because I *am* doing last minute things before I play.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok You Can Start Now If Your Opponent Is Ready. If They Don"t Pm You By 7 30, You Move Up By Default. Or You Can Have Friendlies Right Now Just Determine It With Your Partner. IF YOU MUST REACH MR URGENTLY MY AIM is Samrulz1357.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone and I would just like to say, this tournament was organized by a couple of 12 year olds lol.

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
lol.
ah, and if i could change one last time...
1. pit
2. wolf
3. falco
sorry for the last min change

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I think half of the people here are just not gonna move on just because of forgetting about the tourney...

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Aim is still zerobmx1588, take it down, contact me there if you're playing me, because smashboards and my internet don't agree with each other.

Top Bottom