• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash!! Wi-fi tornument by Grandeza and PSTLL...THIS FRIDAY!! NO MORE ENTRIES!!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Can everyone just pm everything to speedy now since he's really in charge. Any results you previously sent to me send to him as he's in charge.

Foxy

Smash Master
I beat Sunchy in game three.

Battlefield - Sunchy wins
Final Destination - Foxy wins
Big Blue - Foxy wins

I'm not sure if he meant to pick Big Blue but I hit random so he had to have.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
AHHHH who am I playing now?!?!!? I haven't gotten my next opponent yet......who is it?

Olimarman

Smash Ace
how can that be your first win? if your implying the game with luigis mansion then we started on an illegal stage

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Ok legit, you need to get everyone in an aim chatroom or something, because smashboards is being a ****, and we can't have time sensitive matches from a site that has a 50% loading failure rate...

Grandeza

Smash Master
I've determined this tournament is too unorganized and Speedy I'm going to forfeit sry. This was really tough and Speedy I had to organize most of it with no notice.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Can either Gran or Speedy help me out?
We played 6 games:
First game: Random Pick, Yoshi's Island He wins
Second game: Lylat Cruise NOT MY CHOICE He wins
Third game: Final Destination I win
Fourth Game: Luigis Mansion He wins
FIFTH AND SIXTH GAMES I THOUGHT WE WERE RESTARTING
Fifth game: Random Final D I win
Sixth game: Luigi's mansion he wins

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Alright, you have a point.

Smash 1 wins 2-1. Gf and I hope you don't think of me as a jerk, I just wanted a fair fight.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
Olimarman its best 2 out of 3, so even though the second stage wasn't your pick, you played it through and lost 2 games, so Smash 1 should move on.

But I'm not a ref, it's just a suggestion.

Grandeza

Smash Master
ok I'll help out with rules and matches but Im out of the tourney. Olimarman- Maybe do one final set and determine it from that? That is really confusing.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
It was best 2 out of 3 anyway. When should I come back to look to actually play in the tourney?

Top Bottom