• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash!! Wi-fi tornument by Grandeza and PSTLL...THIS FRIDAY!! NO MORE ENTRIES!!

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, since the picture brackets are hard to read and are rather hard to edit, with the co-directors permission I created this PNG file to help everyone figure out who they're going to play next. Sorry for all the Bye's but with the way that the tournament created it, it wasn't possible to avoid. Good luck to everyone and their upcoming matches. Oh, I'm going to update anything unless SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer sends me a PM with the match results to avoid me stepping on his shoes.

http://www.freewebs.com/ionstar/SmashBashBrackets.png

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Hes right it worked out.

Our first match was randomly picked.
The fifth round was final d, which was my counter pick.
The sixth round he won at his counterpick, so declare him the winner

Foxy

Smash Master
Well I beat two players and I'm gonna be up against Kitofox, Jinxx101, PSTILL, or robxmosh.

Anyone know if any of them played or showed up? I'll be playing one of them.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Seriously, this tournament is a waste of time and resources. Unless there's a prize, I'm just going to beat the winner and claim ultimate victory in the end. Assuming this farce of a tourney actually proceeds....

Foxy

Smash Master
Well I beat three people I was supposed to play (just beat PSTILL 2-0) so I'm in the "semifinals".

The only other people left in my bracket are Henshin Hero, Uobtex, Princess tutu, and SNT208.

Any of you here to play bracket 1's semifinals?

Foxy

Smash Master
I guess since I won three matches I was actually supposed to play in the bracket... that probably makes me the winner. =P

I don't think anyone else is going to get that far.

Well I'm out for today, if this keeps going and I'm set up to play someone, send me a PM.

Smash_1

Smash Cadet
Cancelled? ... Guess this is the second tourny I've entered that failed... except the first one never got started. I'll keep training till I enter another tourny for now.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
If no one beats foxy, I'll just flake off, since he's a cool mofo.

If someone does beat foxy, contact me so I can play you.

Top Bottom