• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I can't get past the first infzy one... what the hell... howzabout a hint. Anyone?
Just search the pic and find something that seems out of place. :p Put up the original pic for comparison if you have to.

When you find it, name it (make sure to name it properly!) and you're done. :D

INFZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why you gotta make these hints so hard. :(

JLynn943

Smash Ace
can't find whats wrong in infzy2...

tell me one thing, does it have to do with color? i'm colorblind, so that would make that kinda hard...

Alopex

Smash Ace
Well, looks like I don't know what I gotta be. And
Vanilla Ice isn't helping me...

Bedevere?

Alopex

Smash Ace
*sigh*

How do I always miss the obvious... thanks guys. Onward now. I'm so screwed for the next ones...

EDIT: Is the
Onett picture
the next Infzy one? I have to find something out of place there too, then?

EDIT2: I guess so. Got it. Moving forward.

EDIT3: And now I'm stuck on 24...

Alopex

Smash Ace
Gragh, I gotta catch up, but I see nothing in 24... maybe that's why it's the "harder part"...

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Stuck on 48...

What IS that thing!?

Is it Final Fantasy again? I know it's familiar... ARGH!!!!!!! What are you, mysterious and hideous creature!!??

WHAT, I ASK???

(Don't mind me... just venting my puzzle frustration... it's been a long night...)

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Figured it out! (The monster one)

50 was a PAIN IN THE *** to figure out. (Tip: I googled various elements of the screenshot and then google image searched the various titles I came up with until I eventually stumbled upon the exact screenshot)

...And now 51 just plain hurts my brain just looking at it...

O_______________O

EDIT: Please tell me I don't actually need an extensive knowledge of coding to figure this one out...

jetstar

Smash Rookie
mewtwo???????????

umm... i know this is the wrong place but how is mewtwo a character??? i've seen all of them. could someone pm me please telling me about this???

Hoser

Smash Ace
umm... i know this is the wrong place but how is mewtwo a character??? i've seen all of them. could someone pm me please telling me about this???
They put Mewtwo in as a super secret character (he wasn't even in the game guide). He's also banned at tournaments, because a lot of people don't know about him in Brawl, and because he's actually better then Meta Knight, and his F-throw kills at 60%.

But to unlock him, you have to win 1000 5-stock 1v1's as random against a level 9 computer random.

Dave08

Smash Rookie
Please...

Any Help for the page with 9 at the end
it doesnt work the same way 8 did...:(

I can't get it to work.
is it because I dont know a game or because my english sucks?

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
so I've come to infzy's first hint (don't look at me like that, I started 15 minutes ago and hate most rpgs :( ) and I'm wondering:

how do I write "golden claw thing in the far right of the picture with something key-like hanging in it"11 with one word, or am I missing something here? I compared the picture in the page with the one of Luigi's Mansion in the Dojo and that golden thing wasn't in the Dojo one. :/

Top Bottom