• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Is there anywhere else to go with this hint? Could it be Mario, because he's the subject of the quote? Could we be missing some lead that's supposed to give us?

Iunno, that seems too easy, I don't trust us to have gotten it right off the bat like that.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
They could do a Melee character discussion after all the Brawl characters are done.

They already started with Mewtwo, so.......

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Ooh that'd be a good idea.

Wow you guys already found out it's Peach? lol. Shush, they don't know we guessed it already... if they see that it was too easy, they might change the answer or something XD

I think it would be a good idea also just to discuss how each character is doing, it would consist of 'whats new' like metagame, ATs, combos, popularity, etc. This thread could become very popular (well even more popular) if that were true. And it could also, of course, contain comments or thoughts from the SBR about that character's update.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥It's Peach... I feel it in my veins.....

♥ If it's not, someone's going to get it. ;)

♥And THAT will be something for the scrapbook. ;)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Peach said "Now THAT's one for the scrapbook!" in Super Mario RPG in Marrymore. Fortunately I got Peach to kiss Mario.

However, Wario looks a LOT like booster. If you get the best results, Booster and Bowser end up kissing in an attempt to kiss Peach and Mario gets kissed by Peach.

Could be either one.

BUT, Peach is the one who says it.
Mario is NOT the subject of the quote if you find her stuff quickly AND in the right order.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Hmmmm, I think the only thing that keeps Metaknight TOP is his bad matchups, notably versus characters with lots of range and power. Marth, Ike, Zamus... they all seem to be able to play a good game of keep away with superior range.

However, I'd still place him in the high tier, just because he wrecks so much of the cast. He's amongst the few who can approach in a defensive game, has excellent options to punish plays, and is very mobile. I expect to see a TON of Metaknights in the next few months.
Funny how we have progressed in these months eh?

=]

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Peach and Mario are too obvious.

Who else in the cast has ever used a scrapbook? That's what I think we need to look into.

Bleeper Hit

Smash Cadet
This week was really dissapointing, I'm hoping they just need some time to make next weeks hint.

Also, Panda or OS, are you guys doing PT separate or together?

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to disagree with the "obvious" answer and say that it's Ness. Throughout Earthbound, someone drops down at various locations and takes a snapshot of your party, and at the end it displays a photo album of all these snapshots.

Probably wrong, but at least I should get points for thinking outside the box, no?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
What about in Pokemon Snap where you took pictures of pokemon? It could be jigglypuff.

BTW, OS, did you mean Seekrit Bleeper, or did you say Seekrat Bleeper on purpose?

But no one has posted here for over an hour, so we must have already gotten it right.

Denzi

Smash Master
I'm going to disagree with the "obvious" answer and say that it's Ness. Throughout Earthbound, someone drops down at various locations and takes a snapshot of your party, and at the end it displays a photo album of all these snapshots.

Probably wrong, but at least I should get points for thinking outside the box, no?
I believe we already determined that the word "scrapbook" is never used in that game; and the hint is a direct quote from SMRPG. So there's little chance it's Ness, if any at all.

Edit: @H Capt.: might be worth looking in to... but probably nothing.

Top Bottom