• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
After a lengthy trip wading through all the BS links, and after reading opinions here, I've concluded only this: that those in the know must be laughing their f'ing heads off.

There's just too many ways for the pages to cross-connect, cross-reference, or skip each other entirely. It's deliciously ludicrous ridiculousness.

Despite my serious lack of certainty now, I'm still sticking to my guns on "it" being the page with the real hint. I don't care if I'm wrong or if OS said that the hint is an old post within the topic...if someone tries to throw me a curveball, I keep my bat head down and stick with it. Just like Ness.

EDIT: ...even if those ads are generated based on the words on the page...no, don't care, sticking to my guns...

Grunt

Smash Master
Despite my serious lack of certainty now, I'm still sticking to my guns on "it" being the page with the real hint. I don't care if I'm wrong or if OS said that the hint is an old post within the topic...if someone tries to throw me a curveball, I keep my bat head down and stick with it. Just like Ness.
it really is. finding everything is just for show.

iLink

Smash Champion
I got as far as /google and I just got a big "HAHAHAHA" in the face...

I give up XD

EDIT:

Omg now I know who it is... >_> waste of life T_T

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab.

snail wins GG guys

ZSS

/endgame

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
That was really really fun guys. I had a blast. Please feel free to do more like it. I didn't start it until today, but next time I'd like to be on the cutting edge of the hint.
Really fun tho...
I am glad a got through it all without cheating too. :luigi2:
Cant wait for the character discussion either tbh!
Btw didnt infzy figure it our properly first?

Adapt

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHA, I get it now. Lol, your right ph00tbag, it was our fault for not thinking about this the way we should have.

Here's the exact order I used.
puzzle, starthere, happy, raptor, everybody, metapod,vegetables, lucario, fire, three, it, dedede, john117, combat, dragonsword, o, 17, blind, diablo, thief, leftrightlefta, 61050, nescontroller, mog, candy, aybabtu, han, Metaknight, ROB, ridley, water, google, jigsaw, goodeye, relax(technically right after relax i used fire, but i have no idea if that was the correct move) eadgbe, 4,m, cheater

I'll keep the character to myself because even with all that info you might not get the answer ;)
Is this the order that others have gotten? LOL

I skipped from
/fire to /4
by accident :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Xiivi was the first to find the answer, altho it was with hax :laugh: I was the first to report to OS the whole complete order, but I don't think I was the first to get it lol. But maybe, Iunno.
XiVii, when doing it "fully" skipped I think 4, so yeah. I think you were the first.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Daym, that was so fun. I didn't understand the hint where
eadgbe
was the answer. My favorite hint was "What is on Overswarms hat?" I had to look through your YouTube vids to find it. Great Infzy and Xiivi.
Oh yeah, the Legend of Zelda references were great too.

bebo27

Smash Cadet
NNID
imkewlhuh
is this the right order?
my answer:
/puzzle,/starthere,/happy,/fire,/4,/m,/cheater.then went to post #6782 which is from OS that says "This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab."which is peach since shes the only girl left right?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
is this the right order?
my answer:
/puzzle,/starthere,/happy,/fire,/4,/m,/cheater.then went to post #6782 which is from OS that says "This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab."which is peach since shes the only girl left right?
epic fail

XACE-K

Smash Master
is this the right order?
my answer:
Zero Suit Samus and possibly Jiggs say hi.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Hey OS, next time you make one of these, put a more ambiguous hint at the end.

We don't want it solved in a day or two like this one was, cuz then we don't have anything to argue about for almost a week :p

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Peach isn't the only girl left. There is also ZSS, and it's most likely her.
Is her grab animation THAT bad? Well I guess Peach's is typical and in spite of the ZSS range it is very slow, so I guess ZSS makes sence to me. I'm a little surprised Dazwa didn't want in for his main hint.

This week is fun, but I'm not going to pretend I had any idea how to do this the right way without help. :laugh:

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Here's my sanity after attempting this:

thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie
thecakeisalie

I give up.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Heyo. Nice puzzle, OS. Anyone who enjoyed that would get a real kick out of notpr0n. Go look it up, its 140 puzzles long and only 3 people have solved it. I also approve of the number of FF6 (FF3, America) references. That made my day, hehe.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Its ZSS dammit. Dx
Stop discussing. >____>
*runs*

Top Bottom