• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
and yet his white and pink form has a heart on the helmet. that is so not manly.

Also, Ike fights for his friends! if that isnt manly.....
he tried to reduce his manlyness with that can't u see? although he's still 28701928109281098120 times manlier than any living beings.

Ike sounds like a ******** when he say "i fight for my friends"

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Captain Falcon. Even though he was nerfed badly, he still retains his awesomeness in a way. He sets his muscles on fire for crying out loud!

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I dunno, this one really does seem like it wouldn't be Falcon. Seriously, the SBR wouldn't put something that obvious up there.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Yay i was right!!! Samus!!! lol. and wow, u guys updated fast this time! Thanks a lot! :)

hmm, im guessing that hint is only there for a day or two until u get the real hint out... :) it has to be... hmm depends what u mean by manly... hmm muscles=strength=brave in an ignorant/stupid way sometimes, low voice? And also probably not old nor young like a kid. Captain Falcon or Ike, may be Ganondorf...idk

Oh, nvm, its definitely Zero Suit Samus

jk about ZSS

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Captain Falcon is emasculated by his scarf and new handling, Snake has already been discussed, Ike fights for his friends, Zero Suit is a chick, and spoilers it's not Marth, so next week is obviously Luigi.
You didn't disprove Kirby. Therefore, it is obviously
not obvious
. My money is on Panda revealing the real hint soon, and it will sound like its Marth. Thats why he put hint #2 there. And since Marth is clearly not the manliest character in the game, hint #1 is a lie. And since hint #1 is a lie, hint #2 is a lie. QED, week 14=Marth

/conspiracy theory

Either way, it's still Kirby

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yay i was right!!! Samus!!! lol. and wow, u guys updated fast this time! Thanks a lot!
I told you I was back, didn't I?

"Manliest Character in the game."

Okay, NOW you're just being lazy, Samuraipanda. LOL
This was a large project that took 99.99% of the SBR's resources and this hint is the single greatest hint of all time.

That's the real hint. Partially per my request. SPanda is just awesome enough to do it :)

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
You didn't disprove Kirby. Therefore, it is obviously not obvious. My money is on Panda revealing the real hint soon, and it will sound like its Marth. Thats why he put hint #2 there. And since Marth is clearly not the manliest character in the game, hint #1 is a lie. And since hint #1 is a lie, hint #2 is a lie. QED, week 14=Marth

/conspiracy theory

Either way, it's still Kirby
hmm nice theory, but the part when u started saying 'hint #1 is a lie' , that part and thenon doesnt make sens to me... i dont get how because marth is not manly that hint#1 is a lie lol.

Quote:
Yay i was right!!! Samus!!! lol. and wow, u guys updated fast this time! Thanks a lot!

Quote:
"Manliest Character in the game."

Okay, NOW you're just being lazy, Samuraipanda. LOL

This was a large project that took 99.99% of the SBR's resources and this hint is the single greatest hint of all time.

That's the real hint. Partially per my request. SPanda is just awesome enough to do it

Oh, I sorta forgot, or I'm just imagining things...but, until now, i just remembered that you were busy or on vacation right? I think I read something like that, it was quite a while ago:(.

Wow, the real hint? Cool :)

It's obviously Mewtwo.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Captain Falcon? More like Captain FAILcon.

Even though I'm sure to be proven wrong, I'm gonna say Ike just to be impudent.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
hmm nice theory, but the part when u started saying 'hint #1 is a lie' , that part and thenon doesnt make sens to me... i dont get how because marth is not manly that hint#1 is a lie lol.

Yeah i didn't really word that right. I tried to say that Panda would put up the real quote which would convince everybody that its Marth.
Then we'd think, "but Marth isnt manly enough to conform to the first hint". Taking this one step further, we would think "the second hint actually says its not marth". However, i (thought that I) have seen around the double bluff, and my theory was based on saying the first hint was a lie.

That's the real hint. Partially per my request. SPanda is just awesome enough to do it :)
Oh well, conspiracy theory fails.
I need to make a convincing theory for Kirby.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
You guys could have make the hint harder. <<

But eh, I guess a laugh was worth it.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
failcon is too obvious. unless he knows that we are going to think failcon is too obvious, thus he put the too obvious hint out to play with our emotions. no matter what tho, its definitely DK

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
It's Peach ^^ (I'm starting to see Peach in every hint lately). It may be Purin too.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok17

Yeah i didn't really word that right. I tried to say that Panda would put up the real quote which would convince everybody that its Marth.
Then we'd think, "but Marth isnt manly enough to conform to the first hint". Taking this one step further, we would think "the second hint actually says its not marth". However, i (thought that I) have seen around the double bluff, and my theory was based on saying the first hint was a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overswarm

That's the real hint. Partially per my request. SPanda is just awesome enough to do it

Oh well, conspiracy theory fails.
I need to make a convincing theory for Kirby.
Ahh, i get it now :) i got confused cus i thought 'hint #1' was 'The manliest character' part of Hint 14, but you meant that hint #1 was'The manliest char. Hint its not Marth' and Hint#2 meant the 'real hint' for #14...

anyone think this is actually the final form of the hint? It could be CF, may be that's why they made the hint that way, because may be CF is the worst in the game and they don't want to make a hint saying negative things like : "Terrible range and priority and strength and everything, although Falcon Pawnch is epic"...

i'll just wait and see what happens :)

Top Bottom