• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Anyone willing to MM me (besides Retroking)?
hey Marc, MM vs your Peach 2€ bo3? normal ruleset

@fuzzyness: cool, i'll take one bo3 2€ too

@JP: same for you dude, i am also waiting to play you again ;) ;)

@Aldwyn: I'm up for a free challenge :lick::lick:

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Hey,
I'm sorry for my long abstinence. again... >.> I'm very sorry, this wont happen again, promise.

First off, Yuna, you'll get housed in any case whether it's at my place (which is likely since you arrive wedneysday already) or at the other ones.

Anyway, I worked on many things.
- I've finished the legal stuff and rules of behavior in german and english, the doucment for minors to be signed by their legal guardians also bilingual. I will upload those tomorow

- I finally updated the first post (we have 130 confirmed of max 128 participants... yeah whatever. Confirmation is over now.)

- I wrote mails the the local gamestop shop for sponsoring (since poll is over and prices are fix now this may be a n adequate bonus for the low turnout), mail to an orgisation being in charge of the sporthalls and such concerning showers but I'm still awaiting an a (hopefully positive) answer

- I personally own 3 tv's now (paid 30€ for all, awesome!) and I bought proper recording stuff. along with ajp and maybe some hanover smasher bringing their recording we'll be able to record 5 matches at once.

- answered the mails of people at smash.attack@ gmx.de. hopefully all, if somebody still has a question I'll answer them right asap

- ... and other stuff not worth mentioning. like a basketball for example

okaj, I will read through all your post tomorow but now I have to learn somehting about Karnaugh maps, Disjunctive and Conjunctive normal forms, Logical conjunction etc for the test I will write tomo... today. O:

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I sent you an email confirming me, Dave (Kirby Squad), Linkje and GOAT a while back. The first post says you still need info?

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
WTF @ all the left places being suddendly filled. Isn't there anything left for us? We're only 4..

if places were about to be filled it would have been nice to have an update for that. 2 out of the 4 of us have already booked. Don't tell me they're risking to be left out =/

Please answer..

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
no way italians are going to be left out I hope D:

I didn't understand in the end, do you mean there will be a basketball or not UCK? XDD

Sever

Smash Rookie
is this the final list.?! cuz if so WTF my crew signed in and u DID register them on the GSB but they're nowhere to be seen on this list ò.ó;;

Hullu?! ^^ ich rede von Wttigo; Stwoly; MYBOI
fändch iwi echt doof wenn du die nich reinlässt ;o weil deren daten hassu bekommen als auf der liste noch MASSIG platz war o.o

Tero.

Smash Champion
O RLY?

Why can't I go around the 10 char limit even though I am a mod? It sucks.

I was just trying to explain why he did that mistake, i obv know that you know what he meant.

Don't behave like a ****.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I bought proper recording stuff. along with ajp and maybe some hanover smasher bringing their recording we'll be able to record 5 matches at once.
Noobs. You find two other recorders and I'm still more than half of those 5 =)
BTW, my new computer pretty much doubles the total computing power in my house, so videos will be up quickly (SR4 vids started appearing after 1 day, everything up after 4 more days).

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Wooo! Lucky me, almost didn't see this.
Gonna be my first tournament and I'm gonna suck, but what the heck. :D
oO who are you?

I sent you an email confirming me, Dave (Kirby Squad), Linkje and GOAT a while back. The first post says you still need info?
it's saying I need the info cuz i still need the required info of you guys. like name, adress...

I meant to say absence of course. but as tero mentioned it's somewhat the same in german... anyway

WTF @ all the left places being suddendly filled. Isn't there anything left for us? We're only 4..

if places were about to be filled it would have been nice to have an update for that. 2 out of the 4 of us have already booked. Don't tell me they're risking to be left out =/

Please answer..
Oh sh*t... well, if you are booked already... *sigh*
yes, you can come

no way italians are going to be left out I hope D:

I didn't understand in the end, do you mean there will be a basketball or not UCK? XDD
yes we have a basketball for the tourney.

@sever: I wrote you an email.

@ajp: awesome!!!1!1 =D

dang, i still have to upload the the legal stuff...

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace

Please answer..
Oh sh*t... well, if you are booked already... *sigh*
yes, you can come
Uck best smasher ever. Seriously. You saved us, thanks man ^^ We're only 4 and all the mails should already have arrived already ^^

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
UCK: At least read the PM I sent you two days ago, when you're online and even replying in this topic.

And btw, none of the other recording dudes have a chance to AJPs recording-stuff.
He's recording 3 TV's at the same time, with the best quality you can get. The vids are compressed and ready for downloading 2-3 days after he's home from the tournament. Now, how nice isn't that? :)

Edit: ugly typo

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
so why are all places filled in but almost nobody is confirmed with this: "<" on the first post of this thread?

I want to be recorded by ajp lol D:

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Indeed you can clearly see AJPs video quality in the "Metagame video" when they show the DK part and "Nedechs(NEDE)" video shows up, clear as hell compared to the rest haha..

Well most of the people will probably "hog" the recorded TVs, but let people who do money matches or stuff like that go before friendlies.. but this shouldn't be an issue because folk usually go like "Hmm? ah okay"

Just a heads up when it comes to playing on recording TVs..

DON'T ****ING RESTART THE MATCH.. this really **** the recorders up, because if they use a program that autoM search for "GO! and GAME!" the no contest will simply just tell the program to keep going until the next game gets a GAME..

IF you play on a recorded TV don't restart..

--
Man it's going to be hard to even play half of the people attending.. oh well I hope I get my *** around enough.. but I will must surely just get a TV and hog it with C or AJP..

Aldwyn I wanna play you too ;) CF ditto perhaps?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
WTF stop spamming "ajp = best" already...

But Nizro reminded me of something important:
Try to avoid restarting matches on recorded TVs, it will delay the videos as I have to cut those matches manually.

peyudosmith:
Read again what "<" means =)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I won't record much Brawl... maybe some finals that are "more important", but Brawl can't be automatically cut, which means a lot of work.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
WTF stop spamming "ajp = best" already...

But Nizro reminded me of something important:
Try to avoid restarting matches on recorded TVs, it will delay the videos as I have to cut those matches manually.

peyudosmith:
Read again what "<" means =)
LOL

I thought it was the opposite thing.. I will send the info right now D:

btw yeah what about pools?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Sup with UCK? He never is online on MSN anymore, and he doesn't answer my PMs.
And there is only 10 days till the tourney starts!

kelnoky

Smash Rookie
Also, he can't receive any PMs anymore cause his storage capacity is full. Seems he has his hands full. :D

Chivaro

Smash Apprentice
I wanna come ;D!

The Netherlands

If the entry list is too big, put me on the waiting list please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom