• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
1. Why isn't Gheb coming? =)

2. Aniolas: I know Armada beat Pepito at SR4, but iirc it was close matches. I don't really know, its just that, Pepito plays brawl more than Armada i belive, and... I feel like Pepito has a little bit more potential than Armada in Brawl =)

Just my opinion ;)

We both know AR-mada is **** :)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I don´t remember the results exacly, but i think it were 4-1 in winners and 4-0 in losers to Armada...

Got confirmation with the money so waits for answer about housing and I´ll be good to go (which means order tickets)

Any ROB/ G&W mains going to this?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ok guys, im bringing £100 worth of euro's to this so who wants to money match either ask me now and i'll make a list or ask me at the event/at Uck's or something

I want to play a lot of europeans, and make this the best european tourney experience for me

SSBMaaron

Smash Cadet
hi me and a friend are interested but is there still room for 2 ppl more because i heard its almost full or already full?
we only want to come on saturday

Faab

Smash Ace
Soooo, what about the prices are they going up or staying low? Also will people need to pay for every event or just for the one's you're entering? Cause if everything is staying low and you only gotta pay for what you play then i'm gonna skip brawl teams for fun and brawl singles for even more fun -_-

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
heya guyz !!
I gonna get aoubt 200€ this week so I'm def in there !!
I got 1 problem: ICE DOESN'T WANT TO TEAM WIMME ANYMORE !!!

so I need someone to team with !!!
I'm a Peach main and my training-partner is Luma so u
won't be much dissapointed guyz !!!! =D

thank u pls. contact me via MSN or juz here !! ^^

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
yeah faab, just skip those haha

we hopefully won't pay for barlw singles since we don't wanna play it :D :D

ps: the tourney fees are okay for me D:

btw fuzzyness, i'm interested in that MM thing, just post the conditions

VA

Smash Hero
I need MM's because I may not get prize money at this tournament :/

I have one with Yuna I think. RaynEx I need an MM with you if you're coming. I Breakfast Matched manli in canada and had to buy him A&W, I choked on the last stock in the last game, should have had him buy me food :(

<3 Manli

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still need housing for this. UCK hasn't answered me on neither MSN or through PMs and I still don't have de Glory's email.

Anyone in Bremen who can house me for the period of April 2nd - April 9th? Otherwise, I probably won't be able to go.

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
is it ok, to arive 1 hour before Brawl teams? because i have some difficulty's with leaving in the morning.
i cant skip school, they have send me this message if i'd miss one more school lession, they'd kick me out of school. so yeah. i cant really take the risk.

kelnoky

Smash Rookie
Wooo! Lucky me, almost didn't see this.
Gonna be my first tournament and I'm gonna suck, but what the heck. :D

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
heya aldwyn I wanna play witu !!
(I don't like moneymatches either ^^
.. cuz I have no money to give XD)

but u r aldwyn, a person I gonna meet once in my life, so I want juz some freeplay witu !!
okay ?? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom